Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17499 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
The thing is a lot of people these days want to get rich fast and as a result they must have gotten greedy at some point and most especially since they do not have the knowledge how the space even works. It is not new and the only set of people who always get the best of the market as long term investors are those ones with a lot of patience. As long as you know that what you hold is a strong coin with potentials, worry is always going to be the last thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

that is very true line patience is they key because i think if you do this work properly in this and follow all rules and regulations and you do it full time and spend maximum time in it but if you have patience in this work you will always success and have earn good money.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

There is no doubt about it if you are in this business then you must have patience of third degree means there is no level of patience, hasty means loss and that is not bearable there are so many examples of patience just watch and wait for right time you must get.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Seems like your lucky enough to got a good timing that in just two weeks you made a 47% gain..but indeed patience is the best weapon to fight weaknesses,this behavior is tried and tested to be more appropriate than being tough in investments..

I am still at loss since i bought my coins in semi high prices but confident enough to wait and keep the patience for my folio to grow.lets take this OPs advice for the good move for profiteering incase you dont meet the expected price too early,then wait until year end
Those who always take advantage of the dips to get into the market are always going to get the best anyway instead of those who always prefer joining FOMOs. The thing with market is only holders who buy and keep for long to see the best result no matter how long it takes, are always the ones that would usually get the best. It is not about the short term, it is all about the long term and except you are a trader who knows what he or she is doing, one should be holding.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:27:54 AM

Seems like your lucky enough to got a good timing that in just two weeks you made a 47% gain..but indeed patience is the best weapon to fight weaknesses,this behavior is tried and tested to be more appropriate than being tough in investments..

I am still at loss since i bought my coins in semi high prices but confident enough to wait and keep the patience for my folio to grow.lets take this OPs advice for the good move for profiteering incase you dont meet the expected price too early,then wait until year end
Those who always take advantage of the dips to get into the market are always going to get the best anyway instead of those who always prefer joining FOMOs. The thing with market is only holders who buy and keep for long to see the best result no matter how long it takes, are always the ones that would usually get the best. It is not about the short term, it is all about the long term and except you are a trader who knows what he or she is doing, one should be holding.
This is spot on. If you wait for the price dips before buying then you are getting better dips in contrast to those who watch the dips pass and then start throwing money into the market because they are scared of missing out on the market. Buying the dips and holding the coins will always be the better option when it comes to this market and if you are not patient then you will not make any money.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:29:03 AM

I agree with you, that patience is the key, honestly I myself experienced it, when I followed a bounty campaign and scorned by people, he said "how could the coin earn income?" but I'm sure when I start with confidence and patience will bring results. and it turns out that I'm really getting a great benefit from the bounty I'm following, so I suggest to all of us to be patient a lot in order to get a great result.

All those who are hodling for two months will have a hard time recovering the lost value, where those who are selling, can now rebuild their portfolio for a bargain price. I think patience is very important, but it is not always justified
Rexpax

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

It truly is! Patience is the key to success. And especially in this crypto industry. While your portfolio is in dip and you are watching -40%, -60% decrease in value the very natural desire is to sell all the coins and end this misery. However, that is the wrong thing to do. The market functions in cycles and all you need to do is wait for your time to come...

meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

I agree that patience is the key to success and self discipline. Without any of these you will fail in your goals and will never succeed in life.

Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

Of course patience is the key to success in any kind of investment especially in cryptoworld. Patience is exactly what we need according to the situation on the market. I hate when people start to panic, just calm down and be patient, that's all

sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

I totally agree with what you say,
That patience is the key,
No need to panic if the market is bleeding because if the token we hold is really good then he will recover with his running time
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

Yeah patient will be our best attitude for everyone crypto users. But dobnt over act your over act, ve wise in time of sell abd buy. Remember there is always a pump and dump in every currency

cryptorushfirst

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

Its true,but in the same time is not, but patience ir's a hige power,you always keep your mind in cold, and can moove in true way.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

That's the simple fact, in cryptocurrency you must be patient to ensure all your investment will not turn up to be regret at the end. Watch well and you will see that most of the BTC and ETH Holders are the ones who were very patient and believe on the projects.
boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

In whatever you did in life,patience is the virtue that enable you to achieve whatever your purpose and goal in life,and so also here in crypto,this virtue plays a vital rule if your goal is to be one of the millionaire someday,be patient in waiting,holding coins until a good sign to harvest will come,patient also in spending time in posting in every campaign and every activity in here,patience is the tool towards achieving our goal.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

The most important thing is patience. But it will never happen if you invest the money and expect big money.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

I totally agree with you. If some new comers reading these post , i would suggest you to stay away from trading if you don't have patience. Crypto is not a way of making easy money. You need to have experience , knowledge and patience if you want to make money by trading. Panic is the worst enemy in this business.

Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

Yes, patience is crucial.
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.

As investors of Bitcoin, we need to be more patience, because this currency is very savolatile in nature we should not be easily discourage because of sudden decrease of value of said coin the important is patience just put in mind that someday this coin will increase rapidly that make you earned more profits in this investment and try to make some research in in this field.

pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

Yes if someone is able to be patient can anticipate the occurrence of bad things that are not in want In addition,opportunities in the search for income is very wide open and make them more motivated to continue to invest.

Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

Some say that holding is bullshit but i think the other way around. Holding cryptocurrencies which you think that have a future will certainly give you a fortune. I could say that because my close friend experiences just that. Holding made him a bitcoin millionaire, so be patient in this trade.
Harlen.t

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

Patience works, most especially when backed up with astute knowledge. When you invest with the key knowledge of knowing what to buy and what not to buy, you will definitely have every reasons to wait and get the best out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: