Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17499 times)
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
I agree with you. wait patiently and win. I know that a lot of people here buy their coins at ATH. and the best way now is to continue to hold them for at least coming at no loss. they will cry if they do not listen to my advice. The market will recover soon

Make me great again
Lilandra2006

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

I do not always have the patience to wait until I see the falling coins. The first and most strongly my desire is to sell my coins quickly, before they dropped in price. You have an iron self-control, I envy you Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

It is so indeed. The most important thing in any investment is to be patient. It is also necessary not to succumb to a general panic in the market. For this it is necessary to understand what you are investing into. What technologies are behind tokens or coins.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
noob in cryptocurrency is a big numbers because its not just those newbies are considered as noob,most of the times even those who spends half a year or sometimes more than a years here is still dont know what the word "Patience" means and how to use this.this is a sad reality that we must accept,actually thiis is one factor why market quickly drops when dip is happening because of this weak hands and noobs
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

It's true wherever you go and whatever you do. without patience, you never be able to do the better thing. We know that patience is the key to success so that You can't imagine the picture of success without being patient. Especially in the crypto market, patience is the vital key to success because we see random volatile conditions in this market. so don't get afraid of this market, just need to take proper step regarding this issue.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

not at all. my opinion is not all coin will rise when you're patient to hold
even most of coins are just for dump n pump. so u must be wise when to hold and when to sell Smiley
Aso at bata

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:34:11 PM

Patience is the key of everything not only by holding all your coins in long term but also in business or either in your job and even in life, patience and understanding is the best way.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

Starting from April 2018 we pay monthly interest 2% for ZIG token holdings on Ecex Exchange accounts.
Withdraw or accumulate interest - the choice is your's
https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

Agree, patient is very important in any or everything we need to deal with. With patient i manage to get a higher price of bitcoin last year and earn more than i aspect. Thus can say as patient is a beauty.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:38:42 PM

I was always against hasty decisions often carried out under the influence of panic. This is not a way of working in the field of finances. Here it is necessary to possess the cold-blooded mind first of all.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

yes I agree with your opinion, the key of successful people is patience.
this also applies to cryptoes, especially crypto traders, when you have a coin, try to be patient and hold the coin, until there is a targeted price. and don't panic when the price of the coin you hold is down, stay patient and think positive
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

Patience is the key to success. It is just normal that investments takes a lot of patience. Altcoins are so volatile.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

I agree. Patience is the attitude that we must all have here in crypto since we might have different emotional challenges here due to changing of values and prices of the market. Without patience, we might have loses. Patience is actually a characteristic that we must obtain here to earn better profit. We must be willing to wait for the perfect timing.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

In every investment, patience is the key. If you don't have patience, you can't do long term investment. Investing in Crypto currency requires a lot of patience cos there are fluctuations in their values so if u don't take time, u may not get the profit that u want

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

You are right, patience has an important role in the crypto-currency world, but choosing a promising coin and watching its growth and decline, for beginners - is not easy. But in any case, it's good that you share your experience.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:10:40 PM

I think, holding crypto is too challenging for us to handle without patience. It is actually an advantage if we'll all have patience to pursue our holdings since there is no shortcut to success. Crypto is a long term investment so we must bear in mind that it is also like a roller coaster ride for us and patience is the best thing to do.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

In this potential cryptocurrencies market. When you have decided to invest, you need to be patient and calm when the rates of cryptocurrencies fluctuate abnormally. Keep in mind that this market is primarily influenced by the news, so whenever you see a decline in prices does not sell, calmly analyze why the exchange rate is down.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:23:37 PM

Patience is key, it is known but this patiance is not "I waited 3 months, still I am losing money" kind of patience. You should be able to wait at least 1 year after investment.
patience is the keyshit Grin i'm waiting 1 years for exscudo, and until now the developer still running testnet  Angry they are very slow. they were defeated by a UNIVERSA that just  need a few months to launched their mainnet. and I think patience have the limit   Angry
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:06:21 PM

Patience is a virtue indeed,that is why most of the successful people in the cryptocurrencies are holders, who has plenty of patience because if you dont have that patience,and you are checking the market from time to time you will get yourself in a deep trouble as you are going to sell in panic whenever the market has started to failed.

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:11:59 PM

you are right, with patience and calm, we will be easier in determining a decision, and if we can be more patient, it will probably be much better, because some altcoin is proven to soar very high just over a period of time. if we can be patient, then soon we will be a great success, because patience symbolizes success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: