Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:56:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17502 times)
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

The only way to make it in cryptocurrency is patience. The crypto market is very Volatile and unstable, and price alwys wavering. being patient is the only way, any fear and impatience may lead to making regrettable decisions

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:20:12 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Congratulations upon your success! Cryptocurrency is a real game changer for financial tech. The idea of a transparent ledger has rocked fintech by storm over the past few years!  They say that patients is one of 7 holy virtures. They also say, "good things come to those who wait".
   I think the problem that many people make, is based upon whatever their degree of knowledge is in the field of fiance and business. Many have not a clue, but just a hope and a dream. You can compare the current blockchain revolution to the gold rush of the American west, as their are a lot of similarities.

Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:20:58 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

These are very good words. Fully support. Without patience in this market you will simply be eaten with giblets. It's inevitable.

helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

I know that we all have patience some are just really affected when there is a negative news, so that is one thing that we should overcome too, to not stir up and stress out ourselves all the time.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

Without patience, most of the people in the market including me are going to sell at loss,which is why patience is the most important thing that every investors need to have,those people who doesnt have long patience are the ones who are losing their money everytime that the market has started to crash or some FUD has spread to the community.
Milenyto

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

Yes, the patience in business is a 2/3 of success. If you can wait and do not panic you will gain guaranteed result. People who panic lose their deposits very fast.
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

This is the best and simplest advice. What could be easier than just waiting? I invest money and forget, I do my own business. There is no point in worrying, because I will not correct the situation, I will not change course by the will of God. Grin
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:33:36 PM

Weak handed people wil always going to lose their money,which is why we need to be sure that we have the patience before trying to invest to cryptocurrencies,because if not we are going to lose our money and that is for sure! we shouldnt be risking too much especially when you arent familiar with the market's movements.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:40:01 PM

The types of what we are doing today here is always requires patience, without it we can not keep on going in the road to success if we don't know how to behave properly in this system.
To be success in everything you do requires patience because no one become successful in just one click. You cannot get what you expect when you keep your fear on your way. Trading or investing really needs patience to work with. Not only how to make good profit is going to learn but also how to handle your emotion to keep track the success of your plan. Better to cut your lose when the price is going down and buy the same coin when it down for more. Take every chances of gaining.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

It is unequivocal that patience is a good character trait. It has already saved many people many times. Although I have very little patience.))
I'm a new person here and I also have very little patience. But I also believe that this is a very desirable trait of character, which in the future can bring good profit. People make hasty and smart decisions when they are worried and can not tolerate better times.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

That is common with buying from the dips,normally you should have 100% or more gains from the bloody market because value the of these shitcoins are going to skyrocket because most of the time these coins are down to 40% averagely that is why we really needs the patience  wait for the perfect entry at the bottom,wait for the market to recover and im sure we are going to have a lot of gains.
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

“Patience” is one of the main properties you should have when it comes to investment. The others are “ability to analyze” and “discipline”.  If you have all three then you are set to invest in crypto. Analyzing will help you to make right investment. Discipline will be needed to follow your initial plan. And patience to get to the finish line
etin06

Activity: 285

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

That's very correct last year I sold off my coin because I couldn't wait. After I sold it not up to 3 days it pumped x40. I lost am opportunity to be a millionaire.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

Indeed,patience should be always there,because if you dont have these traits as investors you wont achieve success that is why we  need to familiarize how the market works,so that we arent going to sell at loss,never to panic selling because it will only worsen the situation of the market! hold your coins until you are satisfied with your profits.

Don Stefanello

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

Yeah i said that a million times to my friends, just buy big dips like this, BUT dont buy any coin, you should do your own research and find a really promising coin with good team and dedication, and than buy its dip
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

The European Commission’s declaration of support for Blockchain innovation yesterday, and the creation of a European Blockchain Partnership made up of 22 countries, are recent large wins for Blockchain adoption that could be keeping BTC and ETH’s prices near $7,000 and $400 respectively.
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

It is needed in our market because if you dont have this thing you are going to lose of money by selling at loss/panic,Most of the people doesnt have this thing that is why they are ending up getting lose big amounts of money,which is unacceptable because you wont lose anything if you are going to keep your coins at hold before the market has recovered.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:01:10 PM

Patience is a key virtue to learn and posses in a volatily market like this, most people are in hurry to take their money and profit off some project, but some project one need to exercise patience, that is why some people are getting fed up with ICO space now because they are not getting their usual 5x return again

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
abduljacklu

Activity: 235

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

Patience is virtue that every investors should have,because if you dont have the patience to wait for the perfect time in every trades you arent going to achieve success,you need some technical experience so that you wont end up getting rekt at the market because there are too much  manipulations right now as we can seem,be patient and you will get rewarded.

reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:40:18 PM

Indeed,only those HODLERS are going to be rewarded at the end of the day and those weak handed people are going to lose a lot of money when the market has recovered.Patience is needed all the time because you need it to get the perfect entry and exits in each trades you are planning to do which is why you need to wait until the perfect timing has come.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: