Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced  (Read 136451 times)
theincrediblevictor

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:39:30 AM

You dont understand anything what i wrote. FOOL.

Hahahahha.  Cheesy Cheesy Yeah you are right. I didn't understand this:

Quote from: MWolfK7
The new Paccoin must be Worth 1000$ to be the same as before..
because you have to give almost all of your coins..

But I am sure you gonna explain us. 1000$ to be same as before???
So please explain me!  Grin

stupid fool.

if you have 10 Million Paccoins.
if the fucking chart would go up to 1$
this Paccoins would be worth: 10 Million $
OKAY?! CLEAR?

But, because of the Paccoin Swap with 1000:1 Ratio.
You have to give all this Paccoins for 10 thousand New Paccoins.

This Means, this Paccoins. Will of cours 99% never be worth 10 Million again. (Yes, its possible but, thats the problem.
after the Swap.. you will have only 10 Thousand coins. So for the same Price/ Worth.. one Paccoin should be worth 1000$
and this 10 Thousand Paccoins would be worth 10 Million $.
Its just a simple logic thing. I was total clear.

(But you and others couldnt understand this..)= HOW is that possible Grin

Yeah my english is not so good? try to speak german.

It doesnt even have to be 1$ but, if this would happend... thats it.
this is what i mean. its total clear for some people with a Brain.
it was just a easy (calculation) if: "what would happend if the price for paccoind would be worth ..
and after the Swap.. etc etc etc.. i hope you know what the SWAP will be!!! Read the Paccoin News.

Everything is possible. So 1 Paccoin could be worth 1$.
But if you have to give all this Paccoins for a new Paccoin.
(1000:1) this Paccoins are only worth about 10 Thousand $
if the Chart would be at 1$

oh thats so easy to understand, even if my english is bad.
Yeah i could use a little bit mor Google Translation to make sure that this text would be "better"
but google does make some Mistakes too.

its total clear. If you cant understand this.. im sorry for you. Roll Eyes

Your logic & math makes absolutely no sense.

PAC will be redemed for $PAC cash at 1000:1 ratio as we all know.

1 Pac coin is not worth $1. It is worth around $0.00006. It says so on the charts.

After swap $PAC should be worth $0.06 Due to the 1000x's lower max supply.

People will have 1000x's less $PAC than regular PAC but due to lower max supply, $PAC value worth 1000x's more than regular PAC. So, overall value of wallet balance remains the same in USD. So it all pretty much evens out in the end.

Value of $PAC may further increase depending on demand  factors such has: # of masternode holders, exchange listings, if it takes hold, etc.
DOGEbubble

Activity: 881
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:48:39 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 04:04:34 AM by DOGEbubble

You dont understand anything what i wrote. FOOL.

Hahahahha.  Cheesy Cheesy Yeah you are right. I didn't understand this:

The new Paccoin must be Worth 1000$ to be the same as before..
because you have to give almost all of your coins..

But I am sure you gonna explain us. 1000$ to be same as before???
So please explain me!  Grin

Okay:

if the chart would go up to 1$
OKAY? CLEAR?

But, because of the Paccoin Swap with 1000:1 Ratio.
You have to give all this Paccoins for 10 thousand New Paccoins.
So, this means, you dont have this 10 Million Paccoins any more.

This Means, this Paccoins. Will of cours 99% never be worth 10 Million again. (Yes, its possible but, thats the problem.
after the Swap.. you will have only 10 Thousand coins. So for the same Price/ Worth.. one Paccoin should be worth 1000$
and this 10 Thousand Paccoins would be worth 10 Million $. But now at this moment, it mus only Reach 1$ to make some Millions $.
Its just a simple logic thing. I was total clear.

(But you and others couldnt understand this..)= HOW is that possible Grin

It doesnt even have to be 1$ but, if this would happend... thats it.
this is what i mean. its total clear for some people with a Brain.
it was just a easy (calculation) if: "what would happend if the price for paccoind would be worth ..
and after the Swap.. etc etc etc.. i hope you know what the SWAP will be!!! Read the Paccoin News.

Everything is possible. So 1 Paccoin could be worth 1$.
But if you have to give all this Paccoins for a new Paccoin.
(1000:1) this Paccoins are only worth about 10 Thousand $
if the Chart would be at 1$

oh thats so easy to understand, even if my english is bad.
Yeah i could use a little bit mor Google Translation to make sure that this text would be "better"
but google does make some Mistakes too.

its total clear. If you cant understand this.. im sorry. Roll Eyes

I am damn sure. Most of your "If's" (including the last one) would never happen.  Grin Grin Grin

Aktarus

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:54:19 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 05:14:32 AM by Aktarus

HAHAHAHA. REALLY?=
Of course one Paccoin is not 1$ at this moment.
It was a calculation. And what would happend if the Price would be 1$ etc etc etc..
the Price after Swap will probably not be 0.06.... (maybe later) Later later...maybe im wrong with this, thats okay.
But the other thing is a total difrent story.. and yep im total right. But some people dont understand this.

Its too easy, and other people will probably see this people "unable" to understand such easy "math"..

OK! First I am not a stupid fool. I am a computer scientist...

Secondly:
The PRICE OF A TOKEN IS NOT RELATED TO ANYTHING BUT THE MARKET CAP OF THE PROJECT!

In other word: price of the token = MARKET CAP / NB OF TOKENS

What does that mean:
The market cap of the pac actually is  $175 712 931 USD .
If there is 3 000 Billion pac then the price of 1 pac = 175 712 931$ / 3 000 000 000 000 = 0.000058$

then if the number of tokens is divided by 1000 then automatically the price of the token will be X1000. So:
If there is 3 Billion pac then the price of 1 pac = 175 712 931$ / 3 000 000 000 = 0.058$

Now you said:

if the fucking chart would go up to 1$

Do you how much should be the market cap of the pac to reach $1???
$3 000 billions or $3 Trillions!!
Six times the Total Market Cap of ALL CRYPTOS including Bitcoin!!!

Conclusion: The price of the pac is not "directly" related to the supply number of coins but to the Market CAP of the Pac project!

With only 3 billion coins, the pac project will be more ATTRACTIVE to the investors then the price will go up.

ps: You are so ridiculous! Stop laughing and thinking you are smart especially when you make big maths mistakes like this, everybody is laughing by reading your statements!
mybuddylucifer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

OK! First I am not a stupid fool. I am a computer scientist...

You are not only a computer scientist (they still exist?), you are a very patient person to go through all that typing.

Good job.
revazishvilz

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

hi guys,
can anybody advise, a have some Pac on Cryptopia, what will happen on February or March if I just leave them there. will I lose them?
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

I am confused to see the debate about pac that will do redeem, I still hesitate also to buy this coin, anyone can explain simply about this redeem system?
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

hi guys,
can anybody advise, a have some Pac on Cryptopia, what will happen on February or March if I just leave them there. will I lose them?

Cryptopia will automatically redeem them for $PAC at the redemption rate in your behalf.
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

I am confused to see the debate about pac that will do redeem, I still hesitate also to buy this coin, anyone can explain simply about this redeem system?

Basically it's this:

Current version of PAC has 3 trillion max supply. The New Devs decided to create a better coin, Pac Cash, a fork off of Dash, with 3 billion max supply, about 1000x's less max supply than PAC, w/ masternodes.

On Cryptopia, there will be an on-exchange redemption where the exchange will automatically convert PAC balances to $PAC at 1000:1 ratio based on the new max supply of $PAC.

Everyone else, they'll have to follow the instructions at Pac Coins official site, https://paccoin.net, or Reddit. I think it involves putting your PAC in the new wallet, but just follow the instructions. After following the directions, the New Devs will redeem you $PAC at 1000:1 ratio.

Redemption starts Thursday beginning with Masternode holders I believe (those with balances of 500 million PAC or above). Their 500 million PAC will be converted to 500,000 $PAC, the minimum amount to own a masternode.

theincrediblevictor

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

Looks like ZCloudHosting is really accepting $PAC for payment. You can see it here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/zcloudhosting

Will more business adopt $PAC as a payment method? Only the future will tell.
suon199

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

hi guys,

Cryptopia will automatically redeem them for $PAC at the redemption rate in your behalf.

what happen if we filed to transfer pac from yobit to pac wallet on February or March
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

hi guys,

what happen if we filed to transfer pac from yobit to pac wallet on February or March

The directions are on the Reddit pages.
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:51:55 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 06:30:40 PM by DOGEbubble

Ok so currently i have pac wallet on mine machine(ubunu 16.04) and i`m trying to install the new wallet, but the problem is that the old one is already created .paccoin folder, so by installing new one, i`ll override this folder which will be a problem. Does anyone facing this problem, or if its not can you give some contact to ask somewhere :?

As a rule, simple wallet upgrade does not need to change blockchain files and you can simply download the new wallet client and run.

To be safe, always go to <file> &<Back Up Wallet> to save a wallet.dat file.
You can also save a copy of the whole blockchain file folder:\...\paccoin\ and rename it to such as C:\...\old_paccoin\.
Even safer, you can go to console, get your private key by using <dumpprivkey "paccoin_address"> in the old wallet client & <importprivkey "paccoin_privkey"> in the new wallet client .

How I can open the wallet console?
Go to the Help menu and then select “Debug Window”, once you are there go to the Console tab.

See: https://wallets.paccoin.net/#faq

Should I backup my wallet?
It’s important to make a copy of your wallet and of your private keys. In order to backup your wallet you just need to go to File -> Back Up Wallet and the save your file in a USB or offline source to keep it safe. As for your private keys a recommendation is to write them down and store it in a secure source.

Tip: Keep your coins on your wallet always not in exchange.

In case you have to import you wallet.

I have a backup of my wallet, how can I do the import?
Paccoin app has an export feature, but not an import feature, importing a wallet is a simple manual process on which first you need to localize your Paccoin app folder:
Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Paccoin
MacOsX: ~/Library/Application Support/
Once you find your folder, locate the wallet.dat, backup that file and replace it with your own backup, always make sure that the wallet is not running when restoring a backup of your wallet.dat.

Hope that these are helpful.
Cheesy Cheesy

OrzoCoins27

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

Ok so currently i have pac wallet on mine machine(ubunu 16.04) and i`m trying to install the new wallet, but the problem is that the old one is already created .paccoin folder, so by installing new one, i`ll override this folder which will be a problem. Does anyone facing this problem, or if its not can you give some contact to ask somewhere :?

As a rule, simple wallet upgrade does not need to change blockchain files and you can simply download the new wallet client and run.

To be safe, always go to <file> &<Back Up Wallet> to save a wallet.dat file.
You can also save a copy of the whole blockchain file folder:/.../paccoin/ and rename it to such as C:/.../old_paccoin/.
Even safer, you can go to console, get your private key by using <dumpprivkey "paccoin_address"> in the old wallet client & <importprivkey "paccoin_privkey"> in the new wallet client .

How I can open the wallet console?
Go to the Help menu and then select “Debug Window”, once you are there go to the Console tab.

See: https://wallets.paccoin.net/#faq

Should I backup my wallet?
It’s important to make a copy of your wallet and of your private keys. In order to backup your wallet you just need to go to File -> Back Up Wallet and the save your file in a USB or offline source to keep it safe. As for your private keys a recommendation is to write them down and store it in a secure source.

Tip: Keep your coins on your wallet always not in exchange.

In case you have to import you wallet.

I have a backup of my wallet, how can I do the import?
Paccoin app has an export feature, but not an import feature, importing a wallet is a simple manual process on which first you need to localize your Paccoin app folder:
Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Paccoin
MacOsX: ~/Library/Application Support/
Once you find your folder, locate the wallet.dat, backup that file and replace it with your own backup, always make sure that the wallet is not running when restoring a backup of your wallet.dat.

Hope that these are helpful.
Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks, Ill keep this handy.

What do we save the file as, meaning how to open it? As when I save it it save it under my freaking browser. Which cannot open the file. How should these be properly saved to open and read in order to reopen later as well as saved as backups. I can change how to open it on properties, but not sure this is accurate. I changed them all to word file.

Thanks,
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

What do we save the file as, meaning how to open it? As when I save it it save it under my freaking browser. Which cannot open the file. How should these be properly saved to open and read in order to reopen later as well as saved as backups. I can change how to open it on properties, but not sure this is accurate. I changed them all to word file.

Thanks,

The only file you need to save is Wallet.dat which is the file you save during a wallet backup. You can always save the backup file in a different name with the extension of .dat.

You don't have to sync the old wallet to get this wallet.dat which you can copy directly from the folder  C:\......\paccoin\.

Please note that I previously put the folder wrong in C:/..../paccoin/.
Cheesy

SaniaNET

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:33:38 PM

You can also use dumpprivkey / importprivkey for backup private key via debug console.
OrzoCoins27

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

Thanks,

The only file you need to save is Wallet.dat which is the file you save during a wallet backup. You can always save the backup file in a different name with the extension of .dat.

You don't have to sync the old wallet to get this wallet.dat which you can copy directly from the folder  C:\......\paccoin\.

Cheesy

Gotcha, but what I am saying is when I save that file, it has an icon of my browser as it was saved into a file that cannot be read or loaded correctly.
What I am asking is how is that file stored or how should it be saved on our own PC's?

So example, when I backup my wallet, it asks me to name it, so i name it lets say PAC Wallet Backup1, it then saves a copy on my files and desktop, but with an Icon of Internet Explorer or Opera or Safari, my question is, why is it saving like that? I can then right click it and change how it opens, but when its initially saved its not a normal saving file on my documents. Its listed as a wallet.dat file but will not open properly if I have to restart my PC and reload my Wallet.
Sam67

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

i deposited Paccoin on Yobit. His wallet is online and working. but my Paccoin didn't  arrive! the transaction is on Paccoin blockchain V1 but Yobit wallet does not work!!   Be aware.
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

Thanks,

Cheesy

Gotcha, but what I am saying is when I save that file, it has an icon of my browser as it was saved into a file that cannot be read or loaded correctly.
What I am asking is how is that file stored or how should it be saved on our own PC's?

So example, when I backup my wallet, it asks me to name it, so i name it lets say PAC Wallet Backup1, it then saves a copy on my files and desktop, but with an Icon of Internet Explorer or Opera or Safari, my question is, why is it saving like that? I can then right click it and change how it opens, but when its initially saved its not a normal saving file on my documents. Its listed as a wallet.dat file but will not open properly if I have to restart my PC and reload my Wallet.

There is no file reader for wallet.dat file. Nobody can view it directly, probably due to encryption.
It would be great to have a file viewer working by entering the passphrase for the wallet file but there has been none that I know of.
To my knowledge, the only wallet.dat viewer is the wallet client itself.  Cheesy

wmcorless (OP)

Activity: 192

paccoin

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

OH - and the wallets have not been modified - especially not the exchanges like Bill is accusing.  That is false. 

To be clear, I never accused the exchanges of having modified versions, I was concerned because someone said a patch had been sent to the exchanges.

This was concerning to me because it after evaluating it, I noticed it caused blocks to merge together creating multiple blocks with the same blockheight, and I was unsure if the transactions were properly being disseminated to the network.

Got Paccoin?
wmcorless (OP)

Activity: 192

paccoin

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

i deposited Paccoin on Yobit. His wallet is online and working. but my Paccoin didn't  arrive! the transaction is on Paccoin blockchain V1 but Yobit wallet does not work!!   Be aware.

I sent some paccoin to yobit also, and after about a week it finally arrived. I assumed this was due to their efforts at rebuilding the blockchain.
I sent some more this morning, and it hasn't arrived. I have submitted a ticket, so we'll see whats happens.

Bill

Got Paccoin?
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: