Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46407 times)
unixty

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

Why i should buy your token? Is it not better to buy gold from the seller directly or on the exchange through a broker?

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

Why i should buy your token? Is it not better to buy gold from the seller directly or on the exchange through a broker?

Read carefully the title; Digitizing Gold assets. The real essence of this project is to make easier the buying of selling of Gold. Imagine the risk on storing your gold in house. You will need vault and secure your house from, you can't easily sell them since you will get it first to your vault then go to the nearest shop that buy gold. If you choose digital assets. You can store your gold in your pocket and carry/trade it easily without hassle. But it's​ up to you if you really want to see what you are investing.

A56-7W

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

Read carefully the title; Digitizing Gold assets. The real essence of this project is to make easier the buying of selling of Gold. Imagine the risk on storing your gold in house. You will need vault and secure your house from, you can't easily sell them since you will get it first to your vault then go to the nearest shop that buy gold. If you choose digital assets. You can store your gold in your pocket and carry/trade it easily without hassle. But it's​ up to you if you really want to see what you are investing.

I'd be more worried about investing in places like Zimbabwe than the storage and security of the tiny amount of physical gold I could get for the same amount of money invested. Things may have changed for the better over there with a new president, but political stability won't happen overnight.

I like the dividends. But I don't like gold miner ICOs, with their strange climates that limit mining activity to certain months of the year, and their lack of third-party verification for the gold they mine and sell.

I'll leave to others to explain how a token backed by a centralized asset can claim to be "decentralized".

QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

In my memory, there were already a lot of similar projects. Maybe this campaign differs from its predecessors with gold-mining assets, but they all failed and could not interest investors. Let's see how it will be here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Crypto-Based Gold Token - the mission is digitizing gold assets if i am not mistaken,
the project seems promising if there are competent and honest team.
will soon join the project
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:41:56 AM

Gold Mining Assets aimed at decentralizing opportunities for investing in millions of dollars in gold mining projects, this is really great hopefully realized for the Gold Mining project
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

Thank you to everyone for all the support! The people that see asset-based cryptocurrency as the future are brilliant! As I said in the video, we are combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold. But, we've taken it a bit further in our model.

Thinking as an investor, CEO and a developer, I 'not only' wanted a means to store/save the money that I earned. I wanted my savings to earn me a decent, consistent return. That's why our model is based on the net profit earnings of the gold mine. This is the genius in our model. Because everyone knows that the market/demand for gold is global and has been in demand for centuries. We never have to worry whether people will buy/adopt our product (gold) - companies, governments, and individuals are always waiting to purchase it 24/7.

There are some who misunderstand that we are storing gold in some vault in Zimbabwe. That is incorrect. We are not storing any gold. We are immediately selling the gold to the Reserve Bank and buying Ether with the cash that we are paid. So, we don't have to worry about the security aspect of storing the gold. Our value is immediately digitized onto the blockchain. So, you are not saving to just save your value (in some vault), you are actually saving to earn a return! Whether the market goes up or down it allows us to give our GMA token holders a 5% royalty (in the form of Ether) every quarter. You do the math - how much is that annually?

- God Bless the Blockchain!!

I'd be more worried about investing in places like Zimbabwe than the storage and security of the tiny amount of physical gold I could get for the same amount of money invested. Things may have changed for the better over there with a new president, but political stability won't happen overnight.

I like the dividends. But I don't like gold miner ICOs, with their strange climates that limit mining activity to certain months of the year, and their lack of third-party verification for the gold they mine and sell.

I'll leave to others to explain how a token backed by a centralized asset can claim to be "decentralized".

andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

GoldMA has a big chance Given that gold is a profitable long-term investment tool but the team seems to need to work hard because the current location for the gold mine is also limited
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

Gold Mining Asset is very good to bring the concept and purpose of lighten the heavy burden of gold miners who are in the countries of the world
bikitkih

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

GoldMA i has considerable opportunities Given that gold is a long-term investment tool that is profitable and also gold is widely used also for the ivetasi society from the middle to top
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:33:36 AM

I see this project has reached the softcap, this is a very good development.
Hopefully in the future this project always experiencing good progress and could easily reach the next target.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

I see this project has reached the softcap, this is a very good development.
Hopefully in the future this project always experiencing good progress and could easily reach the next target.
you were right, and this was a very good thing. Hopefully hardcap can also be easily reached.
Daveprofile

Activity: 2058

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

This is what we are talking about. A gold project!  Outstanding. I just hope the maximum coin supply is limited. That way a high price is inevitable.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

I have not seen any successful project related to gold. I think it will be problematic to tie the value of the token to gold as it is 2 different types of investments and it's better not to lose time trying such attempts.   
Ugoben1

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:37:12 AM

This is actually a wonderful project and I'm happy to be part of this project. Guys get onboard immediately

Creation-arts.com

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

Nice project! good luck team.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

Pure gold mining is a very high asset value which will not be shaken by any situation and these results will be combined with
buying Ethereum .. both equally valuable assets
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

I have not seen any successful project related to gold. I think it will be problematic to tie the value of the token to gold as it is 2 different types of investments and it's better not to lose time trying such attempts.   

I'm sure this is a bad investment. In a country where poverty rules and there are problems with cash, in a country where there is a big problem of a political crisis. The political situation and economy of Zimbabwe is the main reason not to invest.
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

Gold Mining Assets aimed at decentralizing opportunities for investment into the multimillion dollar gold mining project may be an interesting concept where there is rarely a project like this
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

interesting and promising project I am sure the future will be able to attract participants and investors to join this project so that later this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and can achieve its success easily and satisfactorily.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: