Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46407 times)
Antearth

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

ICO still runs until October and now this softcap already reached and stayed in promoting projects to maximize only so that more and more investors who join with this project.

I believe they are aimed at collecting hardcap and I am sure it will be collected!  Wink One of the best projects of the year, as for me  Roll Eyes

The team is 100% working hard to collect hardcap !!!! And I appreciate their hard work results
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

ICO still runs until October and now this softcap already reached and stayed in promoting projects to maximize only so that more and more investors who join with this project.

I believe they are aimed at collecting hardcap and I am sure it will be collected!  Wink One of the best projects of the year, as for me  Roll Eyes

The team is 100% working hard to collect hardcap !!!! And I appreciate their hard work results

Hey ant. so far the results have been obtained from this project has been very good and I see the ico is still running until October and this is a great opportunity for this project can reach hardcap because duration ico is still long
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

Investors see this as a safe ICO in a market full of scam and failed projects. This one is backed by a real gold mine so it easily met the soft cap. With this in mind, other investors will join in as they know it will definitely proceed and deliver great profits. We have until October but it might even meet the hard cap before that

NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

Zimbabwe is rich in minerals and precious metals. Is there anything else in this mine other than Gold? Not to say that gold isn't enough! it is certainly a valuable asset to mine, but there might be something else there or in an area nearby.

It is Very true that Zimbabwe is rich in precious metals, It is actually One of the richest.

What I can confirm for you with General mining Knowledge is that -

Gold and silver are almost universally found in conjunction with copper deposits and Virtually all copper mines will have side steams of gold and silver productions which help their bottom line.

some say 20% of gold produced in the world is a bi-product of copper and silver mining operations.

The Goldma Mine is exclusively a GOLD mine, and it is located in a very gold-rich area one of the prime locations in Zimbabwe, But who knows what the future holds?
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

I like that Goldma returns value back into money
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

I like that Goldma returns value back into money

Thats true.. When all things fall apart all we have left is value and the most reliable way to store value is Gold
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

The idea of ​​the project is really interesting and this direction of development is very topical now and attracts a huge number of investors from all over the world
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

The idea of ​​the project is really interesting and this direction of development is very topical now and attracts a huge number of investors from all over the world

I am more interested in how it modifies. Because it is always possible a way up! And I love how the team keep boosting the project, I love how they work!
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

I am more interested in how it modifies. Because it is always possible a way up! And I love how the team keep boosting the project, I love how they work!

This is a true thing! I believe goldma is on their way to change attitude to gold in general
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

This is a true thing! I believe goldma is on their way to change attitude to gold in general

Gold has consistently held value over time. Goldma has recognized this and now integrates the properties of gold with the attributes of blockchain technology. Thats a strong reason why this project will become very successful.
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

Gold has consistently held value over time. Goldma has recognized this and now integrates the properties of gold with the attributes of blockchain technology. Thats a strong reason why this project will become very successful.

Yep, that's true about gold. But moreover, with the GMA token you do not only get the value that comes with gold but you earn royalties while storing value
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

I love transparency as I can always check progress bar, I mean how much they collected, on their website
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

Investors see this as a safe ICO in a market full of scam and failed projects. This one is backed by a real gold mine so it easily met the soft cap. With this in mind, other investors will join in as they know it will definitely proceed and deliver great profits. We have until October but it might even meet the hard cap before that
Yeah! As it is based on something real, investors are ready to invest their money
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

Flawless project. I believe the project will succeed and move forward because it has a very strong team. Prestigious partners and reputation are also the strengths of the project.
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

Flawless project. I believe the project will succeed and move forward because it has a very strong team. Prestigious partners and reputation are also the strengths of the project.
one of the very good points if the project is managed by a team of reliable. We must entrust it all to the team, that they will definitely work hard very well, so that the project can compete with other projects and can be successful.
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:03:54 AM

I agree Wink
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:08:41 AM

I love transparency as I can always check progress bar, I mean how much they collected, on their website
Without transparency and accountability, this process cannot function.That is why Goldma is open to anyone who wants to visit Grin
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

Yes, the ICO is still going and we are promoting this project across all platforms. We will continue to promote it and show investors our gold mine operating and producing gold on youtube. We are also hosting tours of the mine to investors. Just yesterday we hosted an investor who came here to look for himself. He was thoroughly impressed and we look forward to hosting others who are interested in visiting our gold mine.

Let me know how I can help you in that direction, because I really love and follow the idea and Gold is anyway a stable future for all the investors. And I love how you work - you already have a working system, that's one of the things to appreciate all the work!  Wink

Hello EMSbitKHAN,

You can help us by subscribing to our youtube channel,  following us on twitter and of course continuing to post here on bitcointalk. Also getting the GMA token, would be the greatest. http://goldma.io
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

That is so true. When you choose an investment amongest plenty others, Safety is also every important aspect In the times we are living in full of scams.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

Without transparency and accountability, this process cannot function.That is why Goldma is open to anyone who wants to visit Grin

I agree with you Rutendojenkins. The whole point of blockchain technology is transparency. If you are involved with a project that does not update you daily, doesn't provide information upon request and seem to have a lot of inconsistencies you better run away fast!!!.... you have to be absolutely in the loop with everything to do with your investment.  This is Radical Transparency:  actions and approaches that radically increase the openness of organizational process and data.

this approach definitely creates higher performance and trust by letting everyone know what’s on the table.

The practice goes beyond sharing feedback across hierarchical levels, financial results, or long term strategy.

Well done Goldma you are revolutionizing the way business is done for the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: