Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46411 times)
XcomFarm

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

Heard that Goldma operates several gold mining claims already producing and purchasing thousands of grams of gold per year. That is just gorgeous. I mean they implement theory on practice
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

I love transparency as I can always check progress bar, I mean how much they collected, on their website

Being open and honest about all aspects of our business operation has had numerous advantages for our company. It also has positioned Goldma in such a way that our team can quickly and efficiently respond to problems and controversy if it arises.
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

What I see is that there is a lot of beneficial attributes to this token than what is on the surface. From the royalty payout every quarter to the security of being backed by gold - this project is grounded in making sound and fundamental contributions to the blockchain by giving it a bit of intrinsic value

GMA tokens generate passive income for their owners through the 5% quarterly royalty,now that's just amazing Grin.Now you no longer work for your money,but your money works for you Cool
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Heard that Goldma operates several gold mining claims already producing and purchasing thousands of grams of gold per year. That is just gorgeous. I mean they implement theory on practice

By investing in Goldma ,you are investing in an existing business , a known entity. It has an established and historical track record. It has a customer or client base, established vendors, and suppliers. It has a physical location and has furniture, fixtures, and equipment all in place.Our team is well trained and  experienced,and are dedicated to the project.
alicejohnson

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

Community management and development is one of Goldma’s fundamental values. Goldma knows this cannot be achieved in a one day because development is a process and not an event. This is why they have already begun this process by supporting initiatives that hold the same values as Goldma. On Saturday the 21st of July 2018, Goldma joined ‘We The People’ (a citizen’s movement that is working on rehabilitating the inner city) in a city spruce-up activity. Awesome
alicejohnson

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

That is right. Implementing theory on practice is their huge advantage comparing to majority of other projects
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

The social responsibilities of a business include those to its stakeholders. Goldm  has gone above and beyond to ensure that their needs are met for example through providing food to the locals (helping them to grow their own food), being transparent to its stakeholders and also complying with the Zimbabwe Environmental management Agency! I love the way their business goes
Yes that is so true.We are honest and truthful in all our dealings and we do not deliberately mislead or deceive others by misrepresentations, overstatements, partial truths, selective omissions, or any other means.
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

Goldma is positioned perfectly to add incrediblevalue to the blockchain ecosystem

Its true, Goldma is breaking new ground in the blockchain universe.

We strive to pursue excellence in performing our duties, we are well informed and prepared, and constantly endeavor to increase their proficiency in all our areas of responsibility.
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

Heard that Goldma operates several gold mining claims already producing and purchasing thousands of grams of gold per year. That is gorgeous

Yes, that is true .. A lot of investors who were interested have visited the mine to actually see for themselves which I think is great because it proves they are real. I have personally visited the Goldma mine a couple of times it is beautiful.. Smiley

True,there is an open invitation to everyone who wants to verify the work that is being done at the mine!
Goldma is  worthy of trust. They are candid and forthcoming in supplying relevant information and correcting misapprehensions of fact, and they make every reasonable effort to fulfill the letter and spirit of their promises and commitments. They do not interpret agreements in an unreasonably technical or legalistic manner in order to rationalize non-compliance or create justifications for escaping their commitments.
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

Good morning DEVs. Looking forward for more upgrades.
Outstanding website, wise design!

We got you!Keep watching this space,exciting things are in the works!!!
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

Goldma has a vision. A practical guide for creating plans, setting goals and objectives, making decisions, and coordinating and evaluating the work on our project, large or small. 0ur vision helps keep our organization focused and together, especially with complex milestones  and in stressful times.Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold.
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

I want to mention that Goldma enables anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere. Isn't it amazing?
rafenfre

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

I appreciate that it is now simpler for us to be directly connected in the Gold mining world
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

I appreciate that it is now simpler for us to be directly connected in the Gold mining world
Yes. That is the key thing of the project - it eases the way we invest in gold so it is going to be essential in future
Anzorchik777

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:03:34 PM

The team is looking really working hard to educate more and more people about the concept of real money and real value. This type of security token is very unique and not seen anywhere else. Especially because we already have an operational mine producing gold on a daily basis. This makes it very simple to understand that one should expect a return on their investment and also expect the value of the token to increase over time with little risk of the coin of never going to zero
Ted83

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:11:59 PM

GoldmaICO is a project to follow with high interest, the organization is well built and the team is a real industry player

Thank you. Lovely sentiments. We're working hard and are definitely out to raise the bar!!!!
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:49:55 PM

Remitting dividends through the banks can be a hassle.That is why our Goldma royalties will be paid in Ether!Blockchain-based cryptocurrencies  (such as ether)provide transaction times that are often much, much faster than bank transaction times. For some bank transactions, such as wire transfers, it can take days for the transaction to go through. However, transactions made on a blockchain usually take just minutes. The fact that transactions can be made faster through blockchain-based cryptocurrencies without losing any accuracy is potentially beneficial for countless individuals and businesses around the world.

Very good point. I like that with blockchain you are not limited to bank operating hours, you can do any transaction during the weekend and no third party can freeze your funds just because they want to understand what you are using your money for? why are you transferring such amounts? and dictating that you are not allowed to here or there.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

The team is looking really working hard to educate more and more people about the concept of real money and real value. This type of security token is very unique and not seen anywhere else. Especially because they already have an operational mine producing gold on a daily basis. And they never stop!

you are right. the Goldma team really is working hard to educate people... I watch their video every day on youtube any topic you can think off that helps you understand value and wealth more are available on their YouTube channel.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

Goldma returning wealth to the community: Wealth is the abundance of valuable resources or valuable material possessions "GOLD for example'' Goldma has proven more than 6.1Billion dollars worth of gold In just one of its many mine claims.

You may define wealth as "anything of value" that captures both the subjective nature of the idea and the idea that it is not a fixed or static concept.
An individual, community, region or country that possesses an abundance of such possessions or resources to the benefit of the common good is known as wealthy.

nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:30:33 AM

Goldma returning wealth to the community: Wealth is the abundance of valuable resources or valuable material possessions "GOLD for example'' Goldma has proven more than 6.1Billion dollars worth of gold In just one of its many mine claims.

You may define wealth as "anything of value" that captures both the subjective nature of the idea and the idea that it is not a fixed or static concept.
An individual, community, region or country that possesses an abundance of such possessions or resources to the benefit of the common good is known as wealthy.

I agree completely. In history, back in ancient Rome, the Emperor Augustus (30 B.C.-14 A.D.) set the price of gold at 45 coins to the pound.

In other words, a pound of gold could make 45 coins. The next revaluation occurred during the reign of Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (211-217 A.D.). He debased the value to 50 coins for a pound of gold, making each coin worth less and the price of gold worth more. Diocletian (284-305 A.D.) further debased gold to 60, then Constantine the Great (306-337 A.D.) debased it to 70. They did this to finance the military so they could stay in power. They also increased taxes.

These emperors lowered the value of the currency so much it created hyperinflation. To give you an idea, in 301 A.D., one pound of gold was worth 50,000 denarii (another coin based on silver). By 337 it was worth 20 million denarii. As the price of gold rose, so did the price of everything else. Middle-class people could not afford their daily needs. That's one reason the Roman Empire began to crumble.

So even back during this time Gold was used as a medium of exchange and a store of value. Also, this is an example of what can happen to a nation when the government does the above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: