Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46411 times)
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

Purchasing GMA tokens is a start of a very promising future plus a future steeped in investing in the mine, the community surrounding it and the environment. Goldma, having every desire to make a positive dent on the crypto space, they are not just a fleeting project that people will easily forget in a year’s time, but they are building a legacy that will last for generations to come. And I appreciate their work and will definitely invest

And what do you think about return on investments?

Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold. And of course, gold is much more stable. For you to compare - just check ETH fall in the recent days))

Just to add, I want to mention that Goldma enables anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere and of course store value in an asset backed cryptocurrency
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:03:51 PM

Purchasing GMA tokens is a start of a very promising future plus a future steeped in investing in the mine, the community surrounding it and the environment. Goldma, having every desire to make a positive dent on the crypto space, they are not just a fleeting project that people will easily forget in a year’s time, but they are building a legacy that will last for generations to come. And I appreciate their work and will definitely invest

Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold. And of course, gold is much more stable. For you to compare - just check ETH fall in the recent days))

WOW! This could definitely be the gold standard 2.0 of how value is transferred
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

The other good thing about gold is that it is a stable investment during turbulent times. Bitcoin is crashing so investors may decide to switch to gold instead. This will benefit Goldma, and when the crypto market returns Goldma will benefit again. You simply cannot go wrong with this investment!

velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

Gold is possibly the only investment that will protect you from skyrocketing inflation. That is why I choose Goldma
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

Goldma indeed want to make society change its investment pattern, hopefully with her there Goldma those investors could profit continuously. I think it sounds quite promising
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

Gold is possibly the only investment that will protect you from skyrocketing inflation. That is why I choose Goldma
That is why people actually love gold. Not only you mate  Wink
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

The other good thing about gold is that it is a stable investment during turbulent times. Bitcoin is crashing so investors may decide to switch to gold instead. This will benefit Goldma, and when the crypto market returns Goldma will benefit again. You simply cannot go wrong with this investment!

I could have not said it better! Especially at a time like this! Bitcoin and especially Ether seems to be on a nose dive. Our gold mines are still producing and our investors need not worry about going to zero! Gold has never went to zero in over 5000 years!
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:18:17 AM

I could have not said it better! Especially at a time like this! Bitcoin and especially Ether seems to be on a nose dive. Our gold mines are still producing and our investors need not worry about going to zero! Gold has never went to zero in over 5000 years!

This is really motivating, it is true that we are in very uncertain times and the best way to to preserve any sort of legacy and wealth is through gold. No matter what doom awaits the financial world gold has proven over thousands of years to be immune.I belive a world financial crush os imminent but through Gold the GMA token will come out on top
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

I am very pleased with the management of the team.  We work day and night to ensure that we promote the project organically. Not many people understand the value of gold and how it impacts the blackchain ecosystem. But more and more people are beginning to understand how impactful it is to have an entire goldmine backing all the GMA tokens.

That is beautiful. I think you are blessed with a team that is genuinely Passionate about the project, Hardworking and love the concerpt of Gold. I enjoy every episode of the Goldma conversations on YouTube!!
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:44:14 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 03:47:17 PM by NetwknGRU

These are my thoughts...... Goldma's return on investment is the most value driven initiative ever!! I have followed a lot of ICOs but none go the extra mile to make sure that the investors also benifit... Most ICOs only have their gains in mind and there is nothing in their blue print that solidifies a symbiotic gain between both investor and project.. Its just amazing that you buy a token that is gold backed at such a low price and further more, just by holding on to the token you get royalties Shocked Shocked
ReubenMachinga

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

These are my thoughts...... Goldma's return on investment is the most value driven initiative ever!! I have followed a lot of ICOs but none go the extra mile to make sure that the investors also benifit... Most ICOs only have their gains in mind and there is nothing in their blue print that solidifies a symbiotic gain between both investor and project.. Its just amazing  that you buy a token that is gold backed at such a low price and further kore just by holding   on to the token you get royalties Shocked Shocked

I'm tempted to think that that beats just holding on to gold. If you buy physical gold, you only get the benefit of hedging, so to speak. But with GMA tokens, you get a return on your investment. I'm pretty sure I'll sound like a broken record but there's a functional gold mine behind all of this. That, in turn, means profits. It is from those profits that GMA token holders get a share.

It's a no brainer, if you ask me.
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

These are my thoughts...... Goldma's return on investment is the most value driven initiative ever!! I have followed a lot of ICOs but none go the extra mile to make sure that the investors also benifit... Most ICOs only have their gains in mind and there is nothing in their blue print that solidifies a symbiotic gain between both investor and project.. Its just amazing  that you buy a token that is gold backed at such a low price and further kore just by holding   on to the token you get royalties Shocked Shocked

I'm tempted to think that that beats just holding on to gold. If you buy physical gold, you only get the benefit of hedging, so to speak. But with GMA tokens, you get a return on your investment. I'm pretty sure I'll sound like a broken record but there's a functional gold mine behind all of this. That, in turn, means profits. It is from those profits that GMA token holders get a share.

It's a no brainer, if you ask me.

Moreover, there is a sense of security that comes with Gold as an asset. When markets collapse, people turn to Gold. And that's why there is always demand for GOLD! Time to buy Goldma tokens
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

Goldma has a vision. A practical guide for creating plans, setting goals and objectives, making decisions, and coordinating and evaluating the work on the project, large or small. Their vision helps keep our organization focused and together, especially with complex milestones  and in stressful times. Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold.  Wink
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

Goldma has a vision. A practical guide for creating plans, setting goals and objectives, making decisions, and coordinating and evaluating the work on the project, large or small. Their vision helps keep our organization focused and together, especially with complex milestones  and in stressful times. Goldma is combining the best attributes of gold and cryptocurrency. Thus, it resolves the issue of cryptocurrency not having 'intrinsic value' by tying it to gold.  Wink
The ability to visualize and articulate a possible future state for a project  has always been a vital component of successful leadership in the crypto sphere .Goldma possesses that ability,success is inevitable!
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:31:57 PM

Wow, that's really well written! And it's absolutely true. There are times where things are stressful but our leadership and management team keeps everyone focused on the vision and the task at hand!
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

Wow.I love the point you made about building a legacy.Legacy leadership isn’t something you achieve; it’s something you create. Our CEO (Henry Jenkins), has focused on communicating Goldma's values and purpose. We strive Relay stories with a message (On our YouTube and medium),to  highlight our team who have  been living up to those values and to reinforce, one day at a time, the very legacy we wish to leave behind.
rutendojenkins

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

I am very pleased with the management of the team.  We work day and night to ensure that we promote the project organically. Not many people understand the value of gold and how it impacts the blackchain ecosystem. But more and more people are beginning to understand how impactful it is to have an entire goldmine backing all the GMA tokens.

That is beautiful. I think you are blessed with a team that is genuinely Passionate about the project, Hardworking and love the concerpt of Gold. I enjoy every episode of the Goldma conversations on YouTube!!

Its so true!Goldma has passionate team members that lead the innovative and strategic development of the company.They have set an excellent example for other future team members to follow.

1.They bring their best self to work and are driven to do their best.
2.They possess a desire to continuously improve, learn, and hone their skills.
3.They focus on the opportunities instead of the obstacles.
4.They are committed to continually achieve higher levels of performance.
5.They are not easily discouraged and will not easily back down from what they know is right.
6.Failure makes them work even harder, and once they figure out what went wrong, they work on fixing it.
I really think this team is the dream-team for real!Of course there have been some bad apples along the way,but Goldma has managed to stay above!Go Goldma team!!
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

Wow.I love the point you made about building a legacy.Legacy leadership isn’t something you achieve; it’s something you create. Our CEO (Henry Jenkins), has focused on communicating Goldma's values and purpose. We strive Relay stories with a message (On our YouTube and medium), to highlight our team who have  been living up to those values and to reinforce, one day at a time, the very legacy we wish to leave behind.

The world we live in is changing soo fast, it takes Visionaries like Henry Jenkins to start a movement like Goldma that will secure peoples future When all falls down. Weldone team Goldma for all the hard work, Transparency and and education Wink
NetwknGRU

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:19:27 PM

Its so true!Goldma has passionate team members that lead the innovative and strategic development of the company.They have set an excellent example for other future team members to follow.

1.They bring their best self to work and are driven to do their best.
2.They possess a desire to continuously improve, learn, and hone their skills.
3.They focus on the opportunities instead of the obstacles.
4.They are committed to continually achieve higher levels of performance.
5.They are not easily discouraged and will not easily back down from what they know is right.
6.Failure makes them work even harder, and once they figure out what went wrong, they work on fixing it.
I really think this team is the dream-team for real!Of course there have been some bad apples along the way,but Goldma has managed to stay above!Go Goldma team!!

Go team Goldma #TheDreamTeam..
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

Oprah Winfrey says "Luck is preparation meeting opportunity." This ICO game isn't an easy one on the investor front because of all the scams that exist. But when you look at the amount of preparation and transparency that goes into Goldma's posts, White Paper, website, youtube content...(the list goes on) it is clear that this team is PREPARED! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of such an OPPORTUNITY?!!!!! I definitely would!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: