Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46407 times)
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:22:58 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2019, 07:39:32 AM by Thule

I just received my reward.

4 waves for arround 100.000 goldma tokens.

Would they not exclude in the first quater the big wallets holding 380 million coins it would be just 0.2 waves ($0.4) reward for 6 months when holding (100.000 goldma tokens ($13.000 main ico price)

What a disaster the team is trying everything to hide their stupidity with poor manipulation attempts.

I'm so happy you received your 4 waves tokens - so far! I wonder how many more Waves tokens - you will receive before Sept 30? (as described in the report)
Btw, our main ico price was never $13.00 as quoted above <-- maybe it was a typo

Side note:
Mr. Thule in your previous post  - you are failing to count properly. You should know that:

51% +25.5% + 20.4%

Does not equal 100%

Monkey brain i didn't added the bounty because it's irrelevant.
What is relevant is the fact that main ico investors should hold 51% of all tokens pre-ico investors 25.5% which is 76.5% where in your reality both hold together just a very small % amount.
You are a notorious lier and thief and nothing more.
And would you be able to use your monkey brain properly you would see that BharatDEX said 100.000gma for which he would have paid in main ico $13.000 and not $13.
$0.2 royalty for 6 months for a $13000 investment.99% lost token value.No thank you

Let's see how Engelman is going to react on it

Btw i heard you are banning people who only mention the issue adressed on this forum ?

Some nice facts about the incompetence of Jenkins
Since only 15 million gma tokens were allowed to receive a royalty you can easily do math that mr jenkins full operational goldma  mining company shared a profit for the last 6 months which was arround $1000-1200 .

Good profit Mr Jenkins i bet the value of the tokens will explode mr monkey thief

I got contacted by many gma investors who call them thief and gma a shitcoin but sitting calm to not get banned in hope to dump their shitcoins as soon as possible when there will be any offer near their investment price.

I would recommend to force these thiefes to buy back the tokens with 20% of their gross revenue which was part of their initial whitepaper and offer on all ico review websites.
Demand what they offered to do.

They can keep their own shit coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nevaquit

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:41:07 AM

Mr. Thule, show me any receipt of your investment. You do not have a receipt because You are merely a troll - WHo has tried to extort me and my company. It will not work. Everyone on this forum knows your reputation of spewing false information. 
Thule

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:50:37 AM

Mr. Thule, show me any receipt of your investment. You do not have a receipt because You are merely a troll - WHo has tried to extort me and my company. It will not work. Everyone on this forum knows your reputation of spewing false information.  

Mr Jenkins why do you always jump from one claim to another.Even i have a confirmation i bought tokens from your ico your question just proof you have a monkey brain.
Tokens are being traded on exchanges so even if i bought 10.000.000 tokens for one cent you are still obligated to fullfill your contract to me as the new owner.

I asked you several times when i will show proof of participating in ICO will i get a refund.Your answer was a clear no.So why the fuck are you monkey asking for proof if you still have no intention to refund my money.

Instead of focusing on stealing money from ico investors i would recommend to start fullfill all your promises you made on the whitepaper.You editing the whitepaper after the ICO is not something we are going to accept.This info has been already being sent to SEC and you can bet there will be a reaction on it.As this are clear scam attempts.

Mr.Jenkins i told you months before should you scam investors i will get active.You are a notorious liar to your investors and trying to cheat them on every corner.

When will the buy back with 20% gross revenue happen Mr Jenkins ?
nevaquit

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:43:40 AM

As I said to you earlier - Everyone on this forum knows your reputation of spewing false information, attempting to extort people -using multiple usernames and etc.
Your lack of professionalism, unsupported claims, and foul language makes everything crystal clear.
Your reputation for attempting to extort people continues to precede you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcGmhIBRmDUn2B4tn2-_ZA/videos
Thule

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:12:00 PM

As I said to you earlier - Everyone on this forum knows your reputation of spewing false information, attempting to extort people -using multiple usernames and etc.
Your lack of professionalism, unsupported claims, and foul language makes everything crystal clear.
Your reputation for attempting to extort people continues to precede you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcGmhIBRmDUn2B4tn2-_ZA/videos

What a poor try Jenkins.What a poor try.I guess i will add our full convo here so people can read themself that you have no clue and are telling them permanent lies....

Btw you didn't answered when will be the buy back with 20% of gross revenue ?

So difficult to answer questions of your claims from your whitepaper ?
Everyones sees you are not answering this kind of question but instead always through in claims to move the topic to something else.
What was the main reason investors who complained in your telegram group got banned ?
Ahh i forgat they were all racist.Because you are black all people who post about your incompetence and studpity are racist.It of course has nothing to do that you are a notorious liar who tries to change terms all the time in your own personal favour and once people adress it they are racist.
I'm now an known extortionist.You know if you claim i'm an known extortionist how does it come i'm not banned from this forum and actually have a good relationship with the admin ?

Seems funny because you don't even let people post their concerns on your telegram channel but instantly ban them and all their content with the explanation they are racist.

I tell you something Jenkins you have the brain of a monkey.I call you monkey not because you are black but because you have the IQ of a monkey.Thinking you are smart and that you can manipulate people with your reasonable ton where you are on of the biggest cheater on the forum.

I exposed enough scams here and you are one of them

Hey monkey how does it come you have paid royalties and not a single coin of goldma has been bought from these royalties even they are offered for $0.00012 per token (ico price $0.13) ?

Looks like the investors are loving your work done.
Thule

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:47:21 PM

GOLDMA DEAD

People trying to sell their coins for $0.000003 and still no buyers.  STO price $0.13 .
Goldma scammed majority of their investors as they admited they have sold a large amount of arround 300 million goldma coins for peanuts which is the reason why the token has no value.
Everyone who paid full price got instantly rekt by them.

The buyback from gross revenue is also not being done.They give shit about their investors.

I would recommend to send more reports to SEC
zeto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:29:07 AM

HAHAHA Shitcoin of the underworld. DEAD.
Thule

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 11:57:54 PM

Henry Jenkins CEO of goldma is a US citizen.

Get your money back you have been scammed since day 1.

This token has nothing to do with a security.
Thule

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:33:01 PM

Many investors who bought goldma tokens get banned when questioning why they have not received their minimal payment (like 1 waves for 100k goldma tokens) and attacking the leadership that nothing happened in such a long time and that even announced changes have not been implemented.

Telegram is basicly dead.No buy orders for months.
nevaquit

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 08:33:12 PM

Goldma rebrands to Goldma DAO!

What is GOLDMA DAO?

GOLDMA DAO is a decentralized reserve currency protocol based on the GMA token. But, what is a DAO? A decentralized autonomous organization, or DAO, is a blockchain-based form of organization or company that is often governed by a native crypto token. Anyone who purchases and holds these tokens gains the ability to vote on important matters directly related to the DAO. They typically use smart contracts in place of traditional corporate structures to coordinate the efforts and resources of many towards common aims. These are self-executing computer programs that carry out a particular function when certain conditions are met.

What is the aim of Goldma DAO?

The native currency of Goldma, GMA will serve as a reserve currency backed by assets owned and maintained by it’s truly decentralized, autonomous protocol. GMA token is backed by a basket of assets (e.g. USDC, DAI, FRAX, and etc) in the GMA treasury, giving it an intrinsic value that it cannot fall below. Goldma is a fork of the Olympus Dao and Hector Dao whose smart contract is deployed on the Polygon platform introducing a unique economic and game-theoretic dynamics into the market through staking and bonding. This also enables Goldma to own almost all its own liquidity which is known as “POL” or Protocol-Owned-Liquidity

In addition, Goldma DAO proposes to align its goals, principles and values with The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are an urgent call for action by all countries — developed and developing — in a global partnership. Goldma also recognizes that ending poverty and other deprivations must go hand-in-hand with Goldma’s wealth building strategies which simultaneously improves health and education, reduce inequality, and spur economic growth — all while tackling climate change and working to preserve our oceans and forests.

Uniquely, GMA which is backed by USDC, DAI, and other digital and real assets owned by the reserve treasury; will function in a manner, so as to incentivize those who are interested in aligning with The UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
Operating in a very similar way as Olympus DAO and Hector DAO: when GMA trades below DAI or, the protocol will buy back and burn GMA, increasing its price to at least 1 DAI. This means that GMA will always be worth equal to, or more, than DAI.

Goldma DAO aims to become the de-facto reserve currency of the Polygon platform and other blockchain platforms, one which is truly owned and maintained by a decentralized protocol which serves the majority and aligns with The UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
How to participate in Goldma DAO

There are two main strategies for investors: staking and bonding. Stakers stake their GMA tokens in return for more GMA tokens, while bonders provide LP or DAI tokens in exchange for discounted GMA tokens after a fixed vesting period.
Decisions will be made via snapshot, using sGMA as a voting token. Holders of sGMA can vote on proposals brought forward by the team, or bring their own proposals to a vote. Goldma’s ambitions can only be reached with the help of each member of the community

Creating Value

The protocol generates value through Bonds and Staking.

Bonding

Bonding is one of the ways in which GOLDMA DAO generates profits while also tackling climate change by offering bonding with BCT tokens, in the official launch. The protocol will sell bonds of other tokens like DAI for discounted GMA tokens, which will then be vested for gradual release to the bonding party. This allows full-time investors to actively manage their GMA portfolio and generate significant rewards over time whilst also supporting the growth of the GOLDMA DAO by financing its liquidity and facilitating more upwards price movement.

Staking

Staking is an integral part of the GOLDMA DAO. Investors will stake their GMA, locking it into the ecosystem and receiving compounding rewards in sGMA (which will always be exchangeable for GMA at a 1:1 ratio) generated by bond sales. Over time, the amount of GMA owned by stakers will increase, bringing more profit and reducing exposure risk. Staking GMA becomes less risky and more profitable over time since an increasing share of GMA will protect investors from negative price action, and given that the protocol ensures a price floor of 1 GMA per USDC, staking for long enough will guarantee profit.
Staking locks your GMA and gives you an equal balance of sGMA, which compounds automatically. To unstake, sGMA is burned for an equal balance of GMA.

How will Goldma DAO launch?

GOLDMA DAO will officially be launched on Feb 2, 2022 on Polygon.

There will be another presale here: https://polygon.copperlaunch.com/auctions/0x369e71D38A5DCF33C95476c934e47AB294EEd1fF
There is some pre-allocation from the original launch — TBA

Is GMA still worth buying after initial growth?

Once GMA is staked, your balance will increase with the circulating supply, meaning, even if you miss out on a lower price, your GMA balance will increase due to the staking protocol. Therefore, you will be generating a staking income, reducing your risk, even at a higher price.

Has GOLDMA been audited?

GOLDMA will be audited by Certik. More updates will come soon!

What is the relationship between OHM, HEC and GMA?

GMA is a ‘spoon’ (a fork which develops into its own unique system, and prefers cooperation over competition) of OHM and HEC built on the Polygon network, allowing it to utilize the speed, security, scalability and low gas fees that Polygon offers.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74]
  Print  

Jump to: