Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3099 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

Your project is just super, as for me I need more such good projects and this is important for a whole lot of different things.
Even i need such projects because truely i can't afford investing into the costlier mining equipements and projects similar to these really helps a lot to invest into mining and get good returns out of it.
Extrabit will be loved by several such users and i think that this is what will make this project grow more well. I am sure this project is having some huge profits and also will be funded by several investors.
But all the same most of miners are very impatient and care more for payback and as a rule don't use the strategy of "HODL", weekly or daily selling mined. It will also not allow to get that profit which will appear in time in several months.
But through this project, which is the Extrabit, I believe in its capability to be a good crypto mining platform in the future. So this project should keep gaining attention in the community of crypto currency. Does this project have a bounty campaigns? Then that would be great for the Extrabit to spread its information for the community.
Me too. By having this platform, those who have doubtful and undecided in engaging in crypto mining will surely changed their minds and probably will invest in Extrabit project. The team are providing special benefits that will gives assurance and satisfactions for all investors and will ensure in gaining profits someday.
I fully agree with your opinion, because not everyone knows how to use the latest technologies unfortunately.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

I do not quite understand this concept of the company, Does Extrabit have a solid mining farm? What right does anyone possess tokens?

The concept is quite easy. Extrabit is mining company, they need the money to build mining farms and in return they are promising to share revenue with you ( 185% YEARLY RETURN ON INVESTMENT ), if you hold their token, you will be paid in Ethereum every quarter as long as you own your EXB tokens.

Mining is not that lucrative anymore and the price of mined coins are very volatile, one of the fundamentals in investing is to know how are they going to give a 185% Return, which will lead to questions like what country are they going to build the mining farm which is unbelievably going to give them free electricity while other countries who are subsidizing electricity for their residence are trying to ban the crypto mining.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

Cheap maintenance cost and free electricity, which they aim to be among the most profitable crypto mining platform which is really admiring with the extraordinary decisions.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

Cypto mining is really a fulfillment of the excitement however how much percentage is really expected to gain on an yearly basis?
Ather_1020

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

Your project is just super, as for me I need more such good projects and this is important for a whole lot of different things.
Even i need such projects because truely i can't afford investing into the costlier mining equipements and projects similar to these really helps a lot to invest into mining and get good returns out of it.
Extrabit will be loved by several such users and i think that this is what will make this project grow more well. I am sure this project is having some huge profits and also will be funded by several investors.
I am waiting for them to launch their platform as soon as possible because i am in need of such platform to mine some coins which i can't mine from my hardware due to some low configurations.
Extrabit really comes handy for these type of situations, which is very common. With the rise of bitcoin, computer hardware has got a price hike and are not affordable. Plus electricity is an issue, both of which are tackled by extrabit.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

Cypto mining is really a fulfillment of the excitement however how much percentage is really expected to gain on an yearly basis?
You can really get some good returns in mining and thats why it is preffered more and more by several users but they lack in the capital rising for the costlier mining equipements and it really makes them hard to mine some coins.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I am sure many people will invest in this project and can make good profits. I'm excited about this project. Project will be success
Yes, until now mining is still a favourite for everyone join at crypto world. Anyway, i really appreciate Extrabit, except their roadmap need figure more to shorter.
Indeed. Extrabit is a great project that can be shown in the world to tell if there is a crypto mining which is a legit cloud mining.
cabrakaned

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

You can really get some good returns in mining and thats why it is preffered more and more by several users but they lack in the capital rising for the costlier mining equipements and it really makes them hard to mine some coins.
This project is good in this situation as no additional charges will be needed to setup a mining network and with very less fees you can mine good amount of coins be hiring a good hash speed.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I am sure many people will invest in this project and can make good profits. I'm excited about this project. Project will be success
Yes, until now mining is still a favourite for everyone join at crypto world. Anyway, i really appreciate Extrabit, except their roadmap need figure more to shorter.
Indeed. Extrabit is a great project that can be shown in the world to tell if there is a crypto mining which is a legit cloud mining.
This will actually be a legit cloud mining service which is in great needs and can surely get a good amount of users which will alsogrow the price for their tokens and indeed will be profitable for all the investors.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

Extrabis is really good and interesting project. I really like this project idea. What's the bounty campaign of the extrabit project?  I hope extrabit project will be successful
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:04:09 PM

This will actually be a legit cloud mining service which is in great needs and can surely get a good amount of users which will alsogrow the price for their tokens and indeed will be profitable for all the investors.
I certainly believe so, the project will be really useful for some people and it will gain a lot of followers and investors because of the idea of the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

1.  Your website does not open; already tried with different browsers, no chance
2.  Where do you mine ?  A middle east country?  Why don't you mention the name of the country ?
3.  How can you guarantee a ROI p.a. % 185 ? 
I agree with you. The Middle Eastern country is a very broad concept and I think there will be no tragedy if the developers give more precise information

This is a huge and important topics for us know because. Without clear information about the website, There's a possibility that huge numbers of people will not trust this project.

Agree with you. More users will doubt the authenticity of the project because it does not have a modified site. For example, I also look at the status of the site and how information about the development of the project is written. Only then I think about investing in the project.
Well the project's features is nice but there are some lack of information. Also the ROI calculator is a great application to determine the the return of your investment.
You are not the first to notice this. What is really on the site is not enough information about the project and the development team. I hope that the team will add information and, thanks to this, there will be more interest from the users.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:28:46 PM

Investing in this kind of ICO is a big risk because of its mining platform. The big risk depends on the prices of the crypto coins. So for me don't invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future.
Naturally, before investing in any project, it is first necessary to study the project, all aspects of its development and its prospects. In any case, investing is always a risk and no one is immune from this, we must understand this.

The bigger the risk, the more money will come and to be able to be a risk taker, we/you must be always open to accept failures. But this is a crypto mining platform and I think things can be calculated according to their data given.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

This project is good in this situation as no additional charges will be needed to setup a mining network and with very less fees you can mine good amount of coins be hiring a good hash speed.

"No additional charges will be needed to setup a mining network "? Well, I am not really a miner but hopefully what you said will catch the attention of the miners. But I think the more miners, the less the rewards they can get and hopefully the dev can have some changes with this matter. Like, even though there are already more miners, still the rewards will be reasonable.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

Investing in this kind of ICO is a big risk because of its mining platform. The big risk depends on the prices of the crypto coins. So for me don't invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future.
Naturally, before investing in any project, it is first necessary to study the project, all aspects of its development and its prospects. In any case, investing is always a risk and no one is immune from this, we must understand this.

The bigger the risk, the more money will come and to be able to be a risk taker, we/you must be always open to accept failures. But this is a crypto mining platform and I think things can be calculated according to their data given.
I in general subtracted very unfavourable information on all ICO, only some are honest, very small part, as a rule with the unusual specification of narrow orientation. However to exhaust itself under this framework and to be afraid of each project at least silly, it is possible to miss huge profit.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:01:00 PM

Hoping it will really be, too many cloud mining services that turned into something you don't like, a scam one. With the probability of this becoming a really legit one, it can really change how people do mining in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

I looked every where in the website, I can't find your whitepaper. So I think you do have one and this is actually bad things, without whitepaper explaining and giving details about your business model and you are going to achieve the goals, those numbers on website are meaningless.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

I looked every where in the website, I can't find your whitepaper. So I think you do have one and this is actually bad things, without whitepaper explaining and giving details about your business model and you are going to achieve the goals, those numbers on website are meaningless.

They have a whitepaper, it'd quite short, but they have Smiley

https://extrabit.io/assets/files/Whitepaper.pdf

But the ROI is still very high; I did not see this in other mining or cloud mining companies, that they can give too much ROI.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:51:19 AM

There's no cloud mining which isn't a scam or a ponzi in the long run, you should just invest and take your money as soon as you can and GTFO with them
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:57:49 AM

it may be that the team is preparing that we must be optimistic. but if it is white paper there is no sense of this project will not be interested in people because there is no clarity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: