Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3093 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

With such long-term projects, investors need to carefully study all the possibilities of the company. Of course, getting electricity for 5 years is an amazing phenomenon.
the team gives us a really unique proposal, which in a good perspective can be a very profitable project. I hope the developers will successfully launch the platform.

I guess the proposal of the team Extrabit is too good to be true. They're offering great profit but somehow they have questionable actions to be addressed. I hope things will turn out successful.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

With such long-term projects, investors need to carefully study all the possibilities of the company. Of course, getting electricity for 5 years is an amazing phenomenon.
the team gives us a really unique proposal, which in a good perspective can be a very profitable project. I hope the developers will successfully launch the platform.

I guess the proposal of the team Extrabit is too good to be true. They're offering great profit but somehow they have questionable actions to be addressed. I hope things will turn out successful.

Just be cautious if someone promises insane returns without even having a working project. Nobody can tell if it goes as the best case scenario is outlined.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

Looks like this project has a good prospect in the future, I am waiting for the continuity information from this project.
of course the latest information that we need today. every new news update is very useful.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
The project is good for me also but five years is too long. How could you monitor your electricity? I think it's risky and it may lead to you bankruptcy.

Agree with you, 5 years is too long for the project. This project will go to ups and downs in 5 years or even bankruptcy as what have you said. If they can make it for 6-12 months I guess there would be higher chance of probability that this project will succeed.

I agree, the dev should think a way to shortened it so that many investors will be encourage to join this if they will know that they can get profit in a shorter time.
really the development time for 5 years, it's very long. But I also thought that the project had a very strange road map. It is dated only until August 2017. And what will happen with the project further and now?

read road map and view our site, 5 years is our contract term with power supplier, our development and profit scheduled in 2019
Extrabit founded itself as a crypto mining company, recently made it into the most signs of cryptoconces arcade. This project has succeeded in acquiring an agreement that the primary agreement will be able to use electricity for the first five years.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

Just be cautious if someone promises insane returns without even having a working project. Nobody can tell if it goes as the best case scenario is outlined.
I will tell more, projects in which promise mad profit need to be avoided as in such projects calculation on good luck.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

Looks like this project has a good prospect in the future, I am waiting for the continuity information from this project.
of course the latest information that we need today. every new news update is very useful.
Yeah and Developers also gives all update here. And if you want latest update very fast they i suggest you to join the official group of Extrabit beacause the admin is very active there and he can also solve your queries related to project.
There are loads of people who joined and actively communicating about the project and these discussions are enhancing all the participants with the better knowledge about the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

Yeah and Developers also gives all update here. And if you want latest update very fast they i suggest you to join the official group of Extrabit beacause the admin is very active there and he can also solve your queries related to project.
Yes, I agree with you, in the official group of Extrabit you will get all new updates at a time to time.The admin is always stayed active on the group and provide all the necessary updates as well as gives answers on queries which are asked by community members.

vivavivu

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

Yes, i agree with you. I have the same thought about Extrabit group. And maybe at here, the community manager have more quick response.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

For those who can not invest very much, this project will become just a find, because even if you have a small amount for investments, you can get a profit

I agree, small investments can also give us big profit in the future if this coin will have high value in the near future. So let's make investments now and help this project to achieve success very soon.

If you strongly believe in it then good luck to make a lot of money with a small investment. It is always relative what different people think.
Of course, if you make a great investment, then there is a chance to get a lot more profit than with small investments. But you will agree better slightly than nothing

Of course you have to always act within the financial boundaries you are subject to and you should never put all eggs in one basket. Rather play it a little bit more safe sometimes.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

yeah thats the case most return should be attainable from a common sense so just use a little logic to find what best works for you

Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:52:56 PM

Why open the topic is not often published news and updates from the developers themselves? You need to definitely join in a group or somewhere to quickly find out news or am I mistaken?
Actually bad that many go in a private group and there are starting to discuss the projects. Because I think that the forum was created to exchange information and advice
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

Yes, I agree with you, in the official group of Extrabit you will get all new updates at a time to time.The admin is always stayed active on the group and provide all the necessary updates as well as gives answers on queries which are asked by community members.
That's really good thing because many people joined and profile it creates an impression of the team about are they willing to give time to those who have doubts about the project.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:06:36 PM

I wonder that the project will constantly improve its technology to compete with new projects in this field so that users after 5 years of free use will continue to trust and use at low cost?
This is a powerful community engagement strategy!

They could probably abandon the outdated hardware and move to some other country where there's free electricity too and extend the time
Well, they might do. But, how if they abandon the project after a 1 year running a project like this? The legends still remains the same.

I have a hard time understanding the concept of free electricity. Where can you get electricity for free? Isn't it at least low cost?
Maybe they are using something free with a fair use policy. Anyway, every free service has a limit, a limit which you will quickly reach when mining coins.

Oh yes mining is quite intense. Wonder though how high these limits are that they can use free energy and who is the supplier?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

Thats a good sign. Having a healthy community really helps to achieve the main motive of the project. Time to time updates also satisfies the investors and in turn increases the number of supporters.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:29:11 PM

Thats a good sign. Having a healthy community really helps to achieve the main motive of the project. Time to time updates also satisfies the investors and in turn increases the number of supporters.
Time to time continuous announcements in terms of upgrades or updated and all information communication build a strong trust with all the participants and human advertising drives more new traffic.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

Do you think project administrators can be trusted?and try to invest in this project? it's scary to trust a team I've never heard of before.

Well it's really a risk when investing in a new project, but risk takers really gain a lot of profit compared to others who didn't trust a project earlier.

Most projects in fact shouldn't have a common team of core devs, it more or less means they abandoned the last project and might do the same for this
Hoping the team even it consist of different team of the core devs or similar common team of it will not abandoned this great project about crypto mining that can help users in the future.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Do you think project administrators can be trusted?and try to invest in this project? it's scary to trust a team I've never heard of before.

Well it's really a risk when investing in a new project, but risk takers really gain a lot of profit compared to others who didn't trust a project earlier.

Most projects in fact shouldn't have a common team of core devs, it more or less means they abandoned the last project and might do the same for this
Hoping the team even it consist of different team of the core devs or similar common team of it will not abandoned this great project about crypto mining that can help users in the future.
Dev team is actively involving and identifying the rootcaises for v all the bugs and easily bringing the resolutions into the platform without ignoring the issues or the operations.
Jedie22

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

You're right, I appreciate to the admin here that always gives us further updates in this project which it can gain trust to those probable investors who want to be part on this project. I'm hoping that the team may do whatever it takes to make this project a successful one in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

Admin is generally not responsive. But if this information is true, so they will keep quite and try to raise as much as they can and we will never hear about them in the future anymore - same procedure by every scam ICO

Yep, Because even if they reply, information is clear, it's same company and they didn't have any real mining. even the company's address was removed from the public register on 03/11/2017 because it was fake.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

Why open the topic is not often published news and updates from the developers themselves? You need to definitely join in a group or somewhere to quickly find out news or am I mistaken?
Actually bad that many go in a private group and there are starting to discuss the projects. Because I think that the forum was created to exchange information and advice

Agree with you, the devs should have also response here in this ANN, because there are many technical questions, which Admins can not reply. But even the admin of this Thread is not responsive. May be it is better to join their Telegram channel ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: