Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3261 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

If you are aiming to be a successful trader better to know first each part of this business, money matters, you should take place the actual amount of the exchange fees and add a little then you can start trading, small amount will do if you are still in the practice mode losing amount that you are willing to
forget just for learning purposes, trading have a big venue to be an expert so lots of time will be needed.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

That depends on the coin you want to trade with so lets say you want to trade btc/usd then minimum of 1000$ is suggested to see some results , if you wanna trade with anything else maybe like litecoin or ethereum 500$ is more than enough as price of litecoin has fallen down in a while. Overall this decision still depends on your income and current status
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

For starter I would say a 100$ is enough to experiment a little bit, but after learning the strategies and what to do, you can invest as much as you can it will eventually grow but it depends since trading sometimes is timing, it is somehow luck, and it is something that needs strategic mind, but one thing is for sure it means profit.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

actually not from how much the amount. even if the amount of your trading skills are still low your money will run out too. otherwise a little capital but your skill is good you can certainly make a lot of money from trading. Cheesy
btc1

Activity: 527
Merit: 10

Join Ixinium

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

actually not from how much the amount. even if the amount of your trading skills are still low your money will run out too. otherwise a little capital but your skill is good you can certainly make a lot of money from trading. Cheesy

Most traders are just looking for fiat earnings because they want to quit their job or anything else related to this. Isn't it a little bit curious that most of the traders are teenagers or people older than 40?

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1266

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

I would advice you to improve you English first before posting in the forum. A post like this is utter garbage and made only to spam their signature. Wink

Most traders are just looking for fiat earnings because they want to quit their job or anything else related to this. Isn't it a little bit curious that most of the traders are teenagers or people older than 40?

How do you know that without any proof? Any sane person here who is not 60+ would never try to get rid of their job - because its their daily earning. Hell nobody would want their insured earning of bread and butter everyday to be taken - would they?

Most traders (if you ask me) come in the 20-50y age group. I am saying this from my own experience but there will be exceptions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

I think as a newbie you should start with a small amount, $100 would be enough to start. As you gain experience gradually, you can increase your investment. To be an expert in trading, you have to master technical analysis, it would take time to be an expert.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

the amount of money to starting trading is depending on how much money do you have and it can be various amount of money but to being an trading expert only can be done by learn and plenty of experience while trading and it won't be happened instantly so you should do that step by step
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
I think it depends on your buddy's ability so you can start trading. It can be seen that if you are an inexperienced and have just started entering the market then you should join the trade with less than $ 200. And if you have good analytical and commercial skills, then you can spend $ 10000 on your account.

rivkavender

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

100-1000 dollars boom  Grin
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

You must learn about trading. Trading is not about buy and sell, but you must know about risk, money management and indicators.
I think you can using your analysis for easy strategy for trading, it's simple. Just join prediction group on telegram and start your analisys. Hope this work.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

Mostly people will get the tutorial here on the forum only. If you surf few older pages then you will find big loads of the threads who talks about the trading strategies and how to use them. Our members has been into the industry and expert about the crypto trades who have made many threads like that to tip us. They are helpful sometimes but not always. You can always however lean the trades by all yourself as you keep doing it. No matter what how many times you loose, but you should keep trying so that you can becomes successful trader once in the future.

Requirement of the money is related to your hunger of getting profits and investing of the the same. But usually put only that much money which you are going to afford to loose!
raa146

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2828707.0

young coin. after the release on the exchange, the price has significantly decreased. for now the cost of the coin is 0.002 USD, the fair value should be 0.1 USD, at a small cost one can buy a lot and wait for the price to increase by more than 1000%. BTC will not give such growth. for today the cost has increased by 60% and sales have used 500k BUCK for 24 hours, which is 2 times more than yesterday's volume. I think that this is a good vector and the coin will reach its fair value. Then, along with the rest of the coins, it will begin to grow.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

It's not worth the money, If you can trade well you can trade with a small dollar lyk 200/300 But before that you need to know how do you trade without loss, If you do not know anything about trading, you can never trade with many dollars  Tongue

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

The larger the position size, the more money you will make if the trade wins. However, this also means you can lose more money.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

It would be better for you to start at small capital for now. Then once you will master trading then its time for you to add a reasonable capital. But always remember that only invest what you afford to lose.
Yes i am also agree with you that in very beginning we should start with small investment and when we become familiar with the market then we should increase our investment, because with the passage of time we will become able to know about the market and et some experience, therefore i think that then we can increase our investment and can make good profit from it.
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

There’s no limit in investing in trading. You can invest how many as you can, but always remember that invest what you can afford to lose. Bitcoin trading is like FOREX investment, bitcoin value is so volatile too that all of your investment can be disappear suddenly.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

It's not worth the money, If you can trade well you can trade with a small dollar lyk 200/300 But before that you need to know how do you trade without loss, If you do not know anything about trading, you can never trade with many dollars  Tongue

If you go with the cheap amount we will get the returns very less and at the same time you will find the bug profit and loss in the huge investment mate. Trading is upon each and everyone's idea on the concern coin they have invested.

Tactics you mentioned will not come in the first day he or she started in trading side mate.
Please allow him to invest and face all kind of possibilities then only everything will be settled mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:23:36 PM

there is no minimum amount to start trading.you can invest those which you don't need for your regular. But I think minimum amount 100$ will be good to start trading. If you want to expert in trading then this forum will be will be best choice. Just read this forum trading discussion you will get knowledge. also you can read some cryptocurrency website like cointelegraph,btcnews,coindesk and many others website.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

You have to start small to start trading, for example 10-20 USD is enough to start trading. if the decision you choose is correct then you can already generate 1-5 USD of the increase in coin price you buy, but not easy you have to be good at analyzing coins that will soon rise in price. Once you begin to understand about coin trading, you can use a large capital of 100 USD or more to generate greater profits.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: