Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3257 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

it's depend on you !! if you just want to spend your money on trading. that's right. but my suggestion is that if you look at it you will earn a lot if you spend all your money. you trade everything. that's right ..
Spending all your money to trade is the last thing anyone should ever think of doing most especially if you are not the type who is just considering how to trade before you end up wasting everything completely. Trading is a good thing that can make you a lot if you are trading with much but at the same time looking at the bigger picture without some knowledge is always going to be the worst move to ever make.

$100 to $300 is good for a start and I have even seen those who started with a little lower than that to be able to gain some market conviction on their being good.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:02:45 PM

How much you should have to trade depends but it is better you start with a reasonable balance at least between $100 & $200 will be fine. And the more balance you have, the better because it will help you to reduce panic when you are losing.
Trading risk just a matter of how would you bring it on the field. But if youre going to maximize you risk just invest for as much as your free to loss it. Eeven a hundred usd is good enough to conquer for the next trade.
And think that how small or big you've invest its always risk if you don't mind for it. Just be wise and matured on choosing what you want to trade for.
There is always going to be that huge risk with trading, but the thing is that with knowledge and experience as you move on, you will always get better at what you are doing. This is one thing that most people always forget when it comes to trading, but instead, they want to make quick money, believe they can get that if they buy low and sell high and end up losing everything. Losing is losing, no matter how little and this is one thing you want to avoid before even considering trading and that makes knowing what to do and how to do it safely very important.
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

you don't need that much to start trading, The most important thing you need to know is to Not put your all into it,You be patient on market prices and see that which will felt you more.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

it all depends on the amount of capital you have... but if for the first time I think you can try a little capital to learn the market movement... if you already understand the market, you can use a lot of capital and then trading with the analysis you know.... do not use all the money you have,, because the trading risk is very big...
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

you don't need that much to start trading, The most important thing you need to know is to Not put your all into it,You be patient on market prices and see that which will felt you more.

Actualy even a small capital only like 20$ you can already start in trading the only problem is you earn a small amount it takes too long for you to grow your money. Thats whay i recommend for starting capital at 100$ to 200$ that was a good capital already for a starter.

doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

Actualy even a small capital only like 20$ you can already start in trading the only problem is you earn a small amount it takes too long for you to grow your money. Thats whay i recommend for starting capital at 100$ to 200$ that was a good capital already for a starter.
I think that everything depends on the amount of seed capital. Even 20 dollars can be invested, but to earn a good profit, it takes a very long time.
dab000

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:19:43 PM

As a beginner you don't need to trade with a lot of money. It should be enough just for learning how to trade. In my case it was about $20
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

As I think, when you start trading on the market, you should pack a small amount to find your investment status, once you have the experience and analysis of digital charts. Then, you spend 70% of the capital to invest. and this is safe to you can win in this field.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:09:09 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
There are many cases when$500-1000 is enough to enter the market. If quality and a serious case can be made that amount to make x2.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

There is no exact amount needed mate. The amount would vary depending on the coin you want to trade for. If it's one of the high-valued and top-tiered coins, then it would require you to shed out more money, but if you are only aiming for the low-tier coins, then you would need an amount that's not so big. However, to trade effectively, it's better if you have an ample holding of different coins to be able to trade with more freedom that being cautious with everything. That's important since you don't know when you have to trade with more grit to get bigger profit.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

I think you should not trade at this point, you can see that the market in the past few days are very strong storms, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly falling and no signs of recovery. At this point you should stay out of the market and wait for everything stable and clear that now, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and still have not followed a particular trend.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

If you want to get into the game as fast as possible, it's better to start at least with 100-500$ bank.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

Hello
At first you earn some knowledge how to trade in market and you should be some skill for trading

Nice advice,  for a new trader,  it is much better to earn more knowledge,  it is the most important thing because we cannot proceed with the trading without knowing the basic and common procedure in trading.  So, you re correct,  earn more knowledge and improve those skills and you can invest whenever you wanted.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

It depends on how much you many to earn
Short but efficient answer, I like that. Definitely there is a direct relationship between the capital and the profit to be earned. For getting big profits it is quite obvious that you would be putting bigger capital. Because you can’t just earn so big profits with little investments in the start.

On the other hand if you are a newbie but still want to earn big profits, wait and invest small in start and gradually increase it with experience.
I have a little different opinion in this matter. The amount of profit that someone would be able to earn only depends on his skills. A person can become a millionaire even with an investment of 50 dollars. For example, Eric bought bitcoin at a low price of 12 dollars and now he is a millionaire. The point is for how long someone is going to hold a coin and how much he is good at making right decision at right time.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose because trading is risky. I suggest you to start first at small capital maybe around 100 dollars. Goodluck.
It all depends on your financial status and the way you have planned the things and above all your learning and planning skills. If you have enough of the money and that you have some good knowledge regarding the crypto market, then you can go for investing more money but you need to take this risk only when you are sure that you will manage to handle the things in the best possible way and that you will be able to make some good money.
illy_ya

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

Depends on an exchange...

But, as I understand you don't need some amount of USD.
All you need is a cryptocurrency.

Good luck!
Have a profit!
blizzil

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

I believe to start investing in cryptocurrencies you need to have at least $ 500. And it is quite difficult to learn how to invest profitably. I advise you to find a blogger-a trader who talks about his investments to his subscribers.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

I advice you to start trading with at least 1000 dollars. When you trade with low volume, your gains are gone to the exchange commissions.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

anything above 100$ is good for trading.
Any amount will do, greater that amount will be better, but in the end even low or huge amount it will only just lead into the fact of how we will managed to make it grew. Some started only having guts and knowledge in crypto.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Advice for newcomers I have always only one. If you start trading, you will lose your money in most cases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: