Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3259 times)
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

The best thing you can do is try to read different news and articles about cryptocurrency in order to determine on what will happen in the future, in this way you can avoid wrong decisions.

buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

I would not advise you to use trade advice and signals from other people. It is better to learn to make these decisions yourself on the basis of your own research. The minimum amount to start a 500$ cryptocurrency trading.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

I would not advise you to use trade advice and signals from other people. It is better to learn to make these decisions yourself on the basis of your own research. The minimum amount to start a 500$ cryptocurrency trading.

i agree, following the others signal is a bad idea, don't you think you are being manipulated by whales to control the market everytime you follow others said. using your own research before investing, and because of your own research, you can invest as much as you want, there is no limitation for trading, it is up to you to trade, if you think you have already learned enough experiences, then how much is not the problem.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
If you invested small amount of money, do not expect that you will easily earn big amount of money. Try to do plan first before you make investment in cryptocurrency trading.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

Yeah because the suggestions from other users may be only according to their interests only. the best of course comes from your own calculations. do research to determine the best option. for the minimum trading each person is different. depending on your financial ability
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

First, you need to learn the necessary materials for trading crypto. Then it is advisable to start with a small amount, which is not a pity to lose. $ 200-300 is enough to study.

And also if you have a little amount for investment, you should invest in short term crypt because you would own a big number of crypto like NEO, ripple etc which in case of appreciation in the prices will earn you a good or two dollars in each unit. You can also go for some good crypto like Bitcoin and ETH provided you have enough money. But it is always preferred to have a little or lump sum investment in the start.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

You can start with less than $100.  you always remember that only invest what you afford to lose. After you have more knowledge about trading and mastering your emotions then you can trade the amount up.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:21:47 AM

You can start with less than $100.  you always remember that only invest what you afford to lose. After you have more knowledge about trading and mastering your emotions then you can trade the amount up.

I started  trading I think with 20,000 satoshi on Yobit just to try trading. I trade any coin before just for experience until I gained knowledge. Start small and lose small amount what is important is that you apply what you read and gained knowledge in actual trading. Its just fun and excitement to learn trading in your own way.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

It completely depends on you because how much risk you want to take. Every person will decide according to his income so even you can start with as little as 100$ but if you are looking for long term investment better invest more into crypto currency.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:09:39 AM

It completely depends on you because how much risk you want to take. Every person will decide according to his income so even you can start with as little as 100$ but if you are looking for long term investment better invest more into crypto currency.

+1

You cant take others opinion for this. Everyone will trade on the basis of their risk factor. The only advantage in crypto is that it can grow more than 50-75% in a day or drop. But this is the time to buy and hodl so start buying.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
zack29

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

I think with the amount or range of one hundred to fifty US dollar will do and good enough for trade business and it is much better to start with that amount as a newbie or beginner in this business to secure your money or investments in this industry.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

It is good amount to start trading because you can get enough altcoins and you will get enough profit if you purchase to the good altcoins. Don't start with high amount because your knowledge is not enough because possible you lose some of your capital. Better to add some if your knwoeldge is enough.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

This is not necessary, you invest less capital, if more capital is invested more. This is not necessary, but if you invest in an ICO there is usually a minimum for you.
bilbilon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

No matter how big or small amount you invest in altcoins. but first you must know what you are doing you need to study and learn details specially when you are trading and for me i start with 100$ this is the only amount that i can do at risk. Just be patient the important thing here is read and learn then if you have enough knowledge what you are doing then you can invest much bigger for a long term.
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

While there is no limit to amount of money you can use for trading, there is actually certain amount of USD one can use to start trading. Personally, I have experienced Binance in terms of trading. Minimum amount one can use is 20$.
Most cases when using such amount, you will be forced to use market price instead of setting your own limit. Best advice is to use above 50$. That way you will enjoy it more.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:47:48 PM

No matter how big or small amount you invest in altcoins. but first you must know what you are doing you need to study and learn details specially when you are trading and for me i start with 100$ this is the only amount that i can do at risk. Just be patient the important thing here is read and learn then if you have enough knowledge what you are doing then you can invest much bigger for a long term.
true knowledge here and on how are you able to manipulate everything here could be your best move here amount of how much are you willing to trade on are not necessarily but the knowledge are most important thing.
jigsaw97

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

It is good amount to start trading because you can get enough altcoins and you will get enough profit if you purchase to the good altcoins. Don't start with high amount because your knowledge is not enough because possible you lose some of your capital. Better to add some if your knwoeldge is enough.
start with small amount and think some better way on how are you may able to make this better like even this is in a small amount you have the right to make earn of it some profit that you may ever have to expect but dont expect too much on it.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:24:23 PM

start with small amount and think some better way on how are you may able to make this better like even this is in a small amount you have the right to make earn of it some profit that you may ever have to expect but dont expect too much on it.
We really need to start at little value since in that way we could finally see and look for a better way how we are going to have our own strategy, and if we will lose some of it at least just a little amount of money, so it will not cause you so much worries and pain because of losing at first trials, so just start at little amount that you can afford to lose.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

I think you do not have to have too many dollars to start trading. I believe that with only $ 100 you can start trading, I think you should start buying and trading the USDT pairs in order to minimize risk and get acquainted with the market. The market is fluctuating continuously and is in the bearish trend in the long run so you always have a trading floor.
other_slides

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

A good amount to start is $ 1,000 or more. With this amount you can gain experience and at the same time even earn a little. First, have experience on your own trade and once you know your weaknesses correct them by learning from more experienced investors. Look at the levels for beginners on youtube.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: