Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2894 times)
MoonShadovv

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:29:26 PM

In conditions of lack of information, it is not easy to make your choice or make a decision. In such cases, comes to the aid intuition. If it is developed enough, then you can safely trust your inner voice and make your choice. But an ordinary person who does not have to make important decisions every day, to think about the fate of his company, to interact with different people can hardly boast of a developed intuition. Since intuition lives in the body, it is with him that the first attempts to give a signal begin.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:31:31 PM

I advise you to take a closer look at the new Oris platform. They have an excellent bounty program with interesting proposals. I've been following them for 1 week and are still pleased. A good and well-researched bounty, a site that tells just about everything, and the idea itself. I do not know how they will develop in the future, but it seems to me that with such an approach the company will soar up.The support works there very quickly, all my questions are answered within a few minutes.
Yes, the bonus program is very good, quite a lot of jobs, each of which is described in detail and has examples of performance.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

is there any bounty for this project?
Of course, in this forum it is presented in the subject https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3355927.new#new and the program is on the website https://tokengoplatform.com/ there is written all the details of the event and the terms
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

It seems to me that there are not many interesting projects, even in spite of existing projects Oris can take a significant share of the market. It is easy to see the client-oriented team and work for the platform users, because the goal is not a platform, as for example with other projects, but customer service, crypto service users, what is the difference between the Oris project. In my opinion, the Oris platform is the best of the ico where it is worth investing your money. Developers really tried to create an innovative platform for knowledge of the person as a whole. And participating in the Bounty program, Oris can get coins completely free of charge after spending a little time.
Rati24

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:09:09 AM

In conditions of lack of information, it is not easy to make your choice or make a decision. In such cases, comes to the aid intuition. If it is developed enough, then you can safely trust your inner voice and make your choice. But an ordinary person who does not have to make important decisions every day, to think about the fate of his company, to interact with different people can hardly boast of a developed intuition. Since intuition lives in the body, it is with him that the first attempts to give a signal begin.

A very interesting project with great prospects and a large-scale bonus program on another good Tokengo project. In my opinion, a lot of technical advantages for the real sector and a large audience guarantee the success of the platform as a whole. Moreover, it is promising for investments, and some of the tokens can be obtained simply by participating in Bounty and referral programs. We need to hurry so far there are places.
AKolokhmatov

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:37:27 AM

is there any bounty for this project?
Yes of course. We have a very large bounty company.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3355927.new#new
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

Very promising project, I think the tokenization will be relevant in the near future as never before. He has transparency and responsiveness of technical support. Here, a convenient system of bounty, with detailed explanations. In my opinion, an excellent project. In the long term, the platform will be the market leader, I participate in the ICO and bounty campaign, everything is just fine, I hope in the future my work will bring me a good profit.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

A good project, the prospects for realizing the project is surely there. It's obvious to the naked eye that our Oris community is growing at a very fast pace. A lot of people are already actively involved in the bounty. A large number of investors have been attracted, which, as practice shows, is a pledge of successful promotion to the market. Tokens are simply required to make good growth after entering the exchange and launching the platform. I will squeeze a fraction of my time to perform tasks from the bounty, and in the future it can turn a round sum, so while there is a possibility it is necessary to participate.
GaliyaAkh

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

It would appear the main value of the Orgon token would be from Priers buying the token on an exchange so that they can ask questions to the Linkers. Who would be examples of these Prier individuals or organizations that would be willing to pay people to answer questions through an app?
Very good questions. Any interested person can ask questions in the application. As a result of work in the application the person answers also to direct questions, forming the personal profile. Orgony required to pay for these issues appear in the system thanks to JP protocol. The ability to exchange Orgon on ETH in a smart contract will appear only 9 months after the end of ICO.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

Friends, come and register,you will not regret, there is still time... It is a platform for the future that we all turn over the world,the company which brought together a cohesive team that is moving forward in realizing all expectations... And besides that, here you can earn a lot,there is a great bonus system, such as invite a friend and get an additional bonus to your savings...I advise everyone this platform!!!
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

Very promising project, I think the tokenization will be relevant in the near future as never before. He has transparency and responsiveness of technical support. Here, a convenient system of bounty, with detailed explanations. In my opinion, an excellent project. In the long term, the platform will be the market leader, I participate in the ICO and bounty campaign, everything is just fine, I hope in the future my work will bring me a good profit.
The platform does present a lot of opportunities for decent earnings under the generosity program. A lot of followers and good social advertising
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:53:17 PM

It seems to me that there are not many interesting projects, even in spite of existing projects Oris can take a significant share of the market. It is easy to see the client-oriented team and work for the platform users, because the goal is not a platform, as for example with other projects, but customer service, crypto service users, what is the difference between the Oris project. In my opinion, the Oris platform is the best of the ico where it is worth investing your money. Developers really tried to create an innovative platform for knowledge of the person as a whole. And participating in the Bounty program, Oris can get coins completely free of charge after spending a little time.
A very strong praise ))) of course the Project is good, but not perfect, because perfect does not exist. Yes, there is a good idea, a good team and broad prospects for the promotion of the company.
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

nnovations of this project will lead him to unprecedented success. This project has good prospects.
The project looks attractive for those who are looking for money on the Internet.
I'm sure that the rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level, because we have advanced technologies and a professional team
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

It would appear the main value of the Orgon token would be from Priers buying the token on an exchange so that they can ask questions to the Linkers. Who would be examples of these Prier individuals or organizations that would be willing to pay people to answer questions through an app?
Very good questions. Any interested person can ask questions in the application. As a result of work in the application the person answers also to direct questions, forming the personal profile. Orgony required to pay for these issues appear in the system thanks to JP protocol. The ability to exchange Orgon on ETH in a smart contract will appear only 9 months after the end of ICO.

Thanks for your reply. The basics of how the token work are quite easy and clear to understand, but what individuals or organizations would you intend to target for using the project, or who would be most likely to use it?
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

Which kinds of event can be predicted? Trading, betting?
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:34:30 PM

And a great opportunity to earn. ICO will end soon and the market will be released the coin On. Now the COIN is worth a few cents, but in the long term it has a great future. The opportunity to earn is for all those who have downloaded the app to your smartphone.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

nnovations of this project will lead him to unprecedented success. This project has good prospects.
The project looks attractive for those who are looking for money on the Internet.
I'm sure that the rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level, because we have advanced technologies and a professional team
Don't worry, it'll be fine. The project will gain the necessary momentum and will start working at full speed in the near future. Come wealthy investors or simple cryptosystems
Rati24

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

New perfect project Oris .I really want to believe that the time that I spend on this project is not in the pipe. The project looks promising. It is very a pity if it bursts like a bubble. I can not participate. I think that all the guys will succeed. This platform has a very high potential. Anyone who wants to participate in the platform can find himself here. I'm very glad that I'm here, thanks for the opportunity to the entire project team.
Rati24

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

And a great opportunity to earn. ICO will end soon and the market will be released the coin On. Now the COIN is worth a few cents, but in the long term it has a great future. The opportunity to earn is for all those who have downloaded the app to your smartphone.

The project Oris  is really promising in terms of investment. Yes, the team will need more than one month, and I think, not even one year to translate it into reality, but if they manage to do it, I think success will be guaranteed. The project is really aimed at simplifying the processes of studying aspects of human knowledge in general, simplifying the possibility of participation and control by users.
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

ORIS.SPASE is another one-class project.It is evident that the project is developing, attracting more and more media resources, is forming more and more fans. The idea that the project took into the development goes beyond the usual perception, it's fantastic! Therefore, the fans of the project are so strongly attached to it.The project clearly has a bright future and practical application in everyday life of every inhabitant of our planet
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: