Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2889 times)
Vitamin0207

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:21:48 AM

On the official YouTube channel of the project Oris Space there is a terrific video called "ORIS: Transforming the Mind. Documentary" A documentary film. "There the project team tells in detail how everything will happen and be proven and why it is being implemented. I highly recommend it.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:08:01 AM

The role of this project is not only to study the subconscious, but it can also play a key role in the future in the entire survey system, absolutely for any topic, an interested person will be able to collect really reliable information and based on user responses to build his further strategy of action, for example, in medicine or business.

Of course you're right. Only this functionality of the application is not enough to conduct global and complex polls, while getting the right answers.
Tramvay

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

On the official YouTube channel of the project Oris Space there is a terrific video called "ORIS: Transforming the Mind. Documentary" A documentary film. "There the project team tells in detail how everything will happen and be proven and why it is being implemented. I highly recommend it.

Thanks, I on your recommendation looked all the videos that are on their channel. Indeed now everything has become much clearer to me.
EvgenIvanov1000

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:13:05 AM

Currently, the market for predictions is represented by such projects as Augur, Gnosis, Stox, Aeternity. The principle of Augur's operation resembles trading in virtual shares: there is a prediction maker (market maker) that determines possible outcomes - "shares", their shares and the amount of commission for betting on these outcomes. The second type of user is engaged in the fact that he buys shares or sells them in the domestic market, while the third type of users - "oracles" - express their opinion about the available options for the outcome and get money from commissions for their work
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

Custom application ORIS: Windows, nix, MacOS. Mobile application ORIS: iOS, Android, Windows, WeChat. Interactive site. User application DAO.ORIS.SPACE: Windows, nix, MacOS. Mobile user application DAO.ORIS.SPACE: iOS, Android, Windows, WeChat. A service platform that standardizes and implements API functions for accessing information in chains
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:15:56 AM

Private blocking is used to ensure the existence of DAO.ORIS.SPACE, storage of questions, answers, impersonal user profiles and service information
Vitamin0207

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

The ORIS.SPACE project is very interesting, but of course I would like to wish for a better investment. Maybe after the launch of the English version of the application, things will go better.
KironS

Activity: 283

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

The ORIS.SPACE project is very interesting, but of course I would like to wish for a better investment. Maybe after the launch of the English version of the application, things will go better.
The project quickly found its loyal fans who believe in the reliability and success of the project. By contributing to development.
KironS

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

He was interested in this project, attracted exactly that, so this is the originality of the idea. Not only is it just interesting for personal experience. So that you can become part of the company by purchasing tokens.
KironS

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

The role of this project is not only to study the subconscious, but it can also play a key role in the future in the entire survey system, absolutely for any topic, an interested person will be able to collect really reliable information and based on user responses to build his further strategy of action, for example, in medicine or business.

Of course you're right. Only this functionality of the application is not enough to conduct global and complex polls, while getting the right answers.
Everyone understands. What is the development of this or that project. Occurs in stages. With a preconceived tactic and strategy.
Vitamin0207

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:06:22 PM

Everyone understands. What is the development of this or that project. Occurs in stages. With a preconceived tactic and strategy.
Of course it is difficult to attract investors to such a project as ORIS.SPACE, because people always distrust something new and unexplored, but I believe that the project team is on the right track and they will achieve their goals.
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

Based on the description of the project, I almost did not understand. How does blockchaing technology help you? What is the purpose of investing in your project? It would be interesting to know
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:31:35 AM

Multiple repetition and preservation of information blocks on users' computers all over the world is the basis for the invariability and security of any information recorded with the use of blocking technology
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:32:11 AM

There are many reasons why the founders of projects need to create their own crypto currency, such as the desire to provide financial security, standard and expensive; the availability of servers that need to be monetized; the need for a real psychological currency, etc.
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

The structure of the expenditure of commissions received with the involvement of the third block of investments: -30% for the design of the platform and the application; -20% for platform and application coding; -10% for hosting infrastructure for the next 2 years; -10% for infrastructure administration for the next 2 years; -30% on marketing
Tramvay

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

Based on the description of the project, I almost did not understand. How does blockchaing technology help you? What is the purpose of investing in your project? It would be interesting to know

As I understand it, blockchain is used for the genuineness of the data, so that all votes are honest. Use this application are collected in different surveys. The money is planned to be used for the development of the project and its application, including advertising.
Tramvay

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:33:21 AM

The project quickly found its loyal fans who believe in the reliability and success of the project. By contributing to development.

Only time will tell whether the project will work and whether it will be successful. In my opinion, if the team can interest investors, then they will succeed.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

I met Oris not long ago, the impressions of the project are very good. A convenient office, simple registration, a strong team, a good bonus program, and most importantly, an interesting and promising idea of the project. Recently, a white sheet came out with a detailed description of the ideas of the project. I advise you to read. The application also worked, finally the questions fly away immediately without problems, and it is gaining momentum. I am sure that the project has a great future and I am a part of this and it pleases and inspires hope.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

The structure of the expenditure of commissions received with the involvement of the third block of investments: -30% for the design of the platform and the application; -20% for platform and application coding; -10% for hosting infrastructure for the next 2 years; -10% for infrastructure administration for the next 2 years; -30% on marketing

In my opinion this is a great platform Oris, where you can earn money without problems, even if you do not have any experience in this business.With a competent implementation of your directions in the due time, the project can shoot well. After all, now there are not so many competitors in the market in similar directions. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty.
Karolina26

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

In my opinion, advertising in some research funds is needed here to attract large investments. A simple people in such a project is unlikely to invest, it is necessary to attract scientific funds.

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: