Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:54:40 AM

In the future show pictures and videos of all the larimar gems this project acquired, should be some amazing pictures.

Hi Rezurect! Atlantis Blue Digital do have a few pictures around showcasing Larimar and mines too.

There are similar request as yours that has been reaching Atlantis Blue Digital and i think they are working on it for interested investor and customers a-like.  Thus, expect Atlantis Blue to release some of this pictures soon.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

it looks like this project is very promising, may be viewed from the website has sold 150,000,000 today

Not only promising TheReverend, Atlantis Blue Digital is also quite purposeful.

Imagine supporting a project where your guarantee of contribution is backed by a semi-precious gem whose value is every increasing due to its rarity, and at the same time your contribution is set to protect poor miners, struggling artisan and their families.

Quite purposeful, wouldn't you agree?
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:10:38 AM

token sales of Atlantis is pretty good too, already 150 million sold. i'm sure there is good potential for atlantisblue price,let's buy our friends while prices are still cheap

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:48:47 AM

If the team doesn’t reach their soft cap, funds are sometimes returned as well. Let's just presume that the developers were doing all their best and we might see a response pretty soon.

Sometimes is the key word here, if they dont then it's essentially free money for the devs and the investors get nothing apart from a big F U lol
kuhuya122

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:24:37 AM

Nice project. Hoping working with you in the near future
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

token sales of Atlantis is pretty good too, already 150 million sold. i'm sure there is good potential for atlantisblue price,let's buy our friends while prices are still cheap
I agree bud this is the best opportunity to buy thier tokens while the deman is still low, when this tokens gets listed in exchangers the price will definitely go higher.
ranagrokbob

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:31:46 AM

really good but i need some information
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:34:29 AM

I agree bud this is the best opportunity to buy thier tokens while the deman is still low, when this tokens gets listed in exchangers the price will definitely go higher.

The price will go higher if the project will gain more active traders that will help them to increase the value of this token. Looking forward for it to happen in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:06:48 AM

In the future show pictures and videos of all the larimar gems this project acquired, should be some amazing pictures.

They actually posted pictures and videos of the Larmar in their social media accounts, if you are not that lazy, you can scroll down a bit and you can find them like a precious stone.   Cheesy
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:38:25 AM

They actually posted pictures and videos of the Larmar in their social media accounts, if you are not that lazy, you can scroll down a bit and you can find them like a precious stone.   Cheesy
Yes, it is precisely looking at these pictures I'm already in anticipation of the start of sales. Because I think that this project will soon fire and we will be able to make some money on it. Precious stones are something more than just a token or a project. I want to buy it.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:29:19 AM

If the team doesn’t reach their soft cap, funds are sometimes returned as well. Let's just presume that the developers were doing all their best and we might see a response pretty soon.

Hello Absholom!

Please note that Atlantis Blue Digital has no soft cap as they are already in operation.  They believed that a soft cap is not really necessary to proclaim the project as a success since they are to continue mining Larimars either Atlantis Blue reached its set cap or not.
True! Atlantis Blue doesn’t have a soft cap. And even they didn’t looking for the hard cap they only wanted to market the gems that their business has.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

Hello Absholom!

Please note that Atlantis Blue Digital has no soft cap as they are already in operation.  They believed that a soft cap is not really necessary to proclaim the project as a success since they are to continue mining Larimars either Atlantis Blue reached its set cap or not.
True! Atlantis Blue doesn’t have a soft cap. And even they didn’t looking for the hard cap they only wanted to market the gems that their business has.
I see. This is why all these people wanted to support this project because they only wanted to market the gems that their business has, without an ICO.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

Hello Absholom!

That's definitely right, Atlantis Blue are already in operation and as far as I can remember their token can be purchased on SDEX. We can see more details in their website and see the video for the step on how to earn ABDT.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

I'm really the first time I meet such a project, which wants to apply the cryptocurrency, which provides a semiprecious stone, namely Larimar
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

Hello Absholom!

Please note that Atlantis Blue Digital has no soft cap as they are already in operation.  They believed that a soft cap is not really necessary to proclaim the project as a success since they are to continue mining Larimars either Atlantis Blue reached its set cap or not.

That's definitely right, Atlantis Blue are already in operation and as far as I can remember their token can be purchased on SDEX. We can see more details in their website and see the video for the step on how to earn ABDT.

This is just a proof that without soft cap and hard cap still the project can stand by its own. As mentoined above that atlantis blue is already in operation which is so good to know,  it simply shows how success it was. To know more about the project let us always look for the updated information.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

Beautiful, but in all probability a rare stone, in ordinary life I have not met him. Maybe because of the project he will gain popularity

Well, the gem is really rare and can only find in their county that is the reason why you never met/saw it in your life. Anyway, with a good advertising and promotions soon success will achieve.
Yeah right. If the team can make a good and interesting marketing strategy for the people out here in the crypto currency community, then, that spreading of the information regarding the Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens on Stellar will reach a wide range of people and will have a high possibility to have a good opportunity to find more interesting and serious investors for this kind of project.

True, even how good is the project but if it is poor in marketing advertisement then it's difficult also the project to attract more supporters and investors.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

Hello Absholom!

I see. This is why all these people wanted to support this project because they only wanted to market the gems that their business has, without an ICO.

This is because the team adopt the technology due to its profitable advantages where everyone can decide what they will do with their assets. Moreover, I think they make more plans to boost their sells of their token which the team focusing by now.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

Hello Absholom!

I think in the project takes place to be such tendtseniya of sale because it is not erc20 all habitual tokens, and absolutely others - stellar, as gives us absolutely other concept of carrying out ICO.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

Hello Absholom!

I think in the project takes place to be such tendtseniya of sale because it is not erc20 all habitual tokens, and absolutely others - stellar, as gives us absolutely other concept of carrying out ICO.
This is a working project they don't need to get alot of money from investors they will just issue a token and you can mine those if you want. This is an ultimate mining industry well you just need to boost your confidence.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

Hello Absholom!

Please note that Atlantis Blue Digital has no soft cap as they are already in operation.  They believed that a soft cap is not really necessary to proclaim the project as a success since they are to continue mining Larimars either Atlantis Blue reached its set cap or not.

This is just a proof that without soft cap and hard cap still the project can stand by its own. As mentoined above that atlantis blue is already in operation which is so good to know,  it simply shows how success it was. To know more about the project let us always look for the updated information.
A move with no dependency on soft  cap or hard cap is really admirable that proves they are very confident in all the activities which results in successfully reaching their targets also as per their business they wanted to market the gems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: