Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

Maybe Atlantis will be the first project that will extract minerals based on the blochkchain. It will bring not only profit, but also popularity.

I am not sure if this is the first project who have this features, but hopefully they will become the first to make this kind of project successful in the near future.

As far as I am here in the community, I see that Atlantis Blue is the first project that will be launching a mineral based platform. This is a good thing that they have their original idea.

Having a unique concept in this project would surely be attracted and supported by many. Atlantis since from the very beginning posses the quality of being rare, making the project really promising in the future.

What makes them rare is their product can only be found in one place and they really created the platform to be able to for them to make their sale more widely available. There are a lot of people who probably are willing to own one of this gem and through the used of this platform, they can also get to know more about its features which they also get more benefits by supporting the project.
For Atlantis it is first but their teams and management is highly skilled with more potential in similar platforms so they are easily able to handle all the unexpected issues and bring great features added.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

Atlantis project believes investors have a great advantage over 50% discount, it is a good idea of ​​the project team, in which investor will be attractive and help to get investor. So the project team will be easy to take any investor decision if the information is actively updated.
50% have actually ended so basically you might have missed out so just let it maybe they will introduce another discount payment best is wait to see how it goes
They may introduce other discounts, But I think it wouldn't be as good as the 50%, whatever it will be I think it would still be good.
Btw how long before the ICO ends? They should look for other strategies to make sure thier token sale will be patronized.
Discounts is realy great. The discounts is one of best strategies the project did. I think the best way to attract and make people feel and support the token sale is to have more publicity and maybe advertisements can also be a big help.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Atlantis project believes investors have a great advantage over 50% discount, it is a good idea of ​​the project team, in which investor will be attractive and help to get investor. So the project team will be easy to take any investor decision if the information is actively updated.
50% have actually ended so basically you might have missed out so just let it maybe they will introduce another discount payment best is wait to see how it goes
They may introduce other discounts, But I think it wouldn't be as good as the 50%, whatever it will be I think it would still be good.
I think better for 20% this will be a great deal for all the participants in the project. But your right whatever the percentage they will offer it will be awesome for all supporters and investors. Discounts are very excellent idea to market the project.

It is more advantage to invest early due to bonuses are quite big compared to the following stage. Moreover, Atlantis team probably continuous to make more promotions in order for the investors to have the some bonuses to take whenever they want to participate in the ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

Btw how long before the ICO ends? They should look for other strategies to make sure thier token sale will be patronized.
Discounts is realy great. The discounts is one of best strategies the project did. I think the best way to attract and make people feel and support the token sale is to have more publicity and maybe advertisements can also be a big help.
That requires a better workflow in supporting by sharing about Atlantis on various social communities and groups, some video presentations would help even better to bring more response from the potential investors.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

I think better for 20% this will be a great deal for all the participants in the project. But your right whatever the percentage they will offer it will be awesome for all supporters and investors. Discounts are very excellent idea to market the project.

It is more advantage to invest early due to bonuses are quite big compared to the following stage. Moreover, Atlantis team probably continuous to make more promotions in order for the investors to have the some bonuses to take whenever they want to participate in the ICO.
More promotions are bringing a keen workflow in grabbing the opportunities as what we have observed so the sale targets are reaching soon, it is all the team hardwork they are maintaining in all the activities.
jackielim

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

atlantis is good project. People have to be encouraged to promote. The project team will have to work in order to keep the people's confidence. i think project team future will take the project to the path of success.
They are not just good but BEST project in the ICO industry. This project is worth to invest and promote. Yes they are new in this kind of industry, but you can trust them as they have their one word.
Bad_Sfinkta

Activity: 150

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

Tell me, is white paper only in English? do you plan to translate it into other languages? as I understand, nobody will answer my questions in the branch, so it would be interesting to read a white paper in my native language

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

Maybe Atlantis will be the first project that will extract minerals based on the blochkchain. It will bring not only profit, but also popularity.

I am not sure if this is the first project who have this features, but hopefully they will become the first to make this kind of project successful in the near future.

As far as I am here in the community, I see that Atlantis Blue is the first project that will be launching a mineral based platform. This is a good thing that they have their original idea.

Having a unique concept in this project would surely be attracted and supported by many. Atlantis since from the very beginning posses the quality of being rare, making the project really promising in the future.

They are not really doing anything utterly new though, it's yet another token piggy backing the success of another coin (stellar in this case)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

I'm interested in this project in terms of implementation. Do you need special equipment to start mining a stone?
I believe heavy machinery and a lot of manpower is mainly the requirement for the production of this precious stones.

I guess your concern has already solved by the team, they won't be proposing this kind of project if they have a lot of issue regarding to that aspect.
While the project is in bloom, they might even create more job opportunities for people. The team has a big responsibility as well as a reputation to maintain.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

This is the good new for who follow ABDT project: "We will be listed on BiteBTC Exchange in Singapore within 7 days. This is great news and a big step into going mainstream!". I got it at their tweet. So awesome!
this is really very good news !
This another achievements for the project and to all it's team members. Hope this will be listed as dated above. The surely be the best asset to the project. Investors will notice and get interested to join and invest the project.

If this is really true then it will be a big help to the project to boost its popularity and be able to reach success the soonest, this is a good advertisement for the project.
I totally agree with you and your statement as this project is still relatively small and can do better with public support.
This will finally create an opportunity for people to know the potential of the platform and may share some interest as its a new element and truly a rare one.
Yes your statement on this post id totally agreable as the project is been doing great lately,just the team need to put more work in it.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

This is the good new for who follow ABDT project: "We will be listed on BiteBTC Exchange in Singapore within 7 days. This is great news and a big step into going mainstream!". I got it at their tweet. So awesome!
This another achievements for the project and to all it's team members. Hope this will be listed as dated above. The surely be the best asset to the project. Investors will notice and get interested to join and invest the project.

If this is really true then it will be a big help to the project to boost its popularity and be able to reach success the soonest, this is a good advertisement for the project.
I totally agree with you and your statement as this project is still relatively small and can do better with public support.
This will finally create an opportunity for people to know the potential of the platform and may share some interest as its a new element and truly a rare one.

You're right, mate. The platform have a really great potential standing out in the marketplace. The team just needs to be consistent on what they're doing.
On the AtlantisBlue.org website, the fact that demand for larimar is growing is important. The website claims that demand for the last few years has lowered prices. Many attract the larimar for its beauty and its rarity. Today larimar is sold anywhere from $ 4 to $ 20 USD, depending on the quality of the gem.
As I have read above, this is totally a really great news for each of us. The Atlantis Blue has been achieve another step forward here in the community of crypto currency. If this project will really be able to be listed in the BiteBTC exchange then this is also an another opportubity for the team to get well known and gain more supporters, users and hopefully investors as well.
On me so anything special and any more especially fantastic in this news there is nothing. Bitebtc exchange is unfamiliar to me at all, so and hardly the token will find high price at once.

Another great news heard, this simply means that the project is going stronger. It's on the level of achieving succes because they will do this if not helpul to them. What I want from the team is stay active,  responsive and doing best for the success of the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

You're right, mate. The platform have a really great potential standing out in the marketplace. The team just needs to be consistent on what they're doing.
On the AtlantisBlue.org website, the fact that demand for larimar is growing is important. The website claims that demand for the last few years has lowered prices. Many attract the larimar for its beauty and its rarity. Today larimar is sold anywhere from $ 4 to $ 20 USD, depending on the quality of the gem.
As I have read above, this is totally a really great news for each of us. The Atlantis Blue has been achieve another step forward here in the community of crypto currency. If this project will really be able to be listed in the BiteBTC exchange then this is also an another opportubity for the team to get well known and gain more supporters, users and hopefully investors as well.
On me so anything special and any more especially fantastic in this news there is nothing. Bitebtc exchange is unfamiliar to me at all, so and hardly the token will find high price at once.

Another great news heard, this simply means that the project is going stronger. It's on the level of achieving succes because they will do this if not helpul to them. What I want from the team is stay active,  responsive and doing best for the success of the project.
I hope that addition of a coin after all will be able to increase her daily turn by this exchange, also cost thereby will be raised, I don't undertake to judge as far as as the exchange new, but it precisely will occur.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:42:24 PM

Maybe getting some government approval and showing it here and also targeting some serious investors who knows the project value in private sells will drive others to invest since they will see its potential

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:02:13 PM

Yes, honestly i have follow this project long time enough to hope they can listing at any exchange. One project want to improve they need able to trading, at least for everyone know this token have value and they can sell if they want.

vivavivu

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:32:28 PM

I'm interested in this project in terms of implementation. Do you need special equipment to start mining a stone?
I believe heavy machinery and a lot of manpower is mainly the requirement for the production of this precious stones.

I guess your concern has already solved by the team, they won't be proposing this kind of project if they have a lot of issue regarding to that aspect.
Well, it's really expected that they must resolve some minor issue that might affect the productivity of the project in the future. Let's see if this is really a future-proof one.
Well, have a lot of expected to Atlantis at this time, but we are still at there crowdsale, so we hope they can reach enough funds (like soft cap) for running their project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

Me too. I am thinking that the ideas of Atlantis project are new and the first thing to happen in crypto world. If this will be fully developed, I'm sure more businessmen will joined the team and probably buy this precious gemstone. And for the investors, they can be totally gained big profits ahead especially to the holders of the coin because surely the demand of this stone will be high in the market.

The idea of Atlantis project is not new. There are several similar projects like that. There are now decentralized diamond platforms, where you can buy shares for tokenized diamonds.
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:32:31 AM

Well, it's really expected that they must resolve some minor issue that might affect the productivity of the project in the future. Let's see if this is really a future-proof one.
Well, have a lot of expected to Atlantis at this time, but we are still at there crowdsale, so we hope they can reach enough funds (like soft cap) for running their project.
Just believe it will reach there are a big opportunity inbthis project and demand as well. I knew it already reach that softcap and we are in fourth stage of sale now hurry up if you want to join the allocation for every stage and bonus is limited.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jackielim

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:33:07 AM

I hope that addition of a coin after all will be able to increase her daily turn by this exchange, also cost thereby will be raised, I don't undertake to judge as far as as the exchange new, but it precisely will occur.

A sign of legit and trusted ICO in the market. Even the token sale is not yet ended, they wanted the investors to remove their doubt. This is one that should be model of all ICO which will follow wherein they have budget and strategy to move forward.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:25:23 AM

Me too. I am thinking that the ideas of Atlantis project are new and the first thing to happen in crypto world. If this will be fully developed, I'm sure more businessmen will joined the team and probably buy this precious gemstone. And for the investors, they can be totally gained big profits ahead especially to the holders of the coin because surely the demand of this stone will be high in the market.

The idea of Atlantis project is not new. There are several similar projects like that. There are now decentralized diamond platforms, where you can buy shares for tokenized diamonds.

Since the era of blockchain technology is starting, the internet of things is growing up and everything that have values are being tokenized, from coins, painting, real states, gold and diamond.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:07:08 AM

Maybe getting some government approval and showing it here and also targeting some serious investors who knows the project value in private sells will drive others to invest since they will see its potential

I am predicting for ATLANTIS platform will become a big name in the future, But they will always be challenges they will face to survive in the crypto world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: