Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:09:28 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 07:32:32 AM by Inskchen

This is the first project that I see associated with the extraction of semiprecious stone and blockchain. I think that in the modern world this project has chances for realization.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:50:46 AM

I hope that with the ATLANTIS BLUE project it can be useful, and also be a reference in making decisions, let's support this project.
And success always makes projec ATLANTIS BLUE.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:17:54 AM

I think that the project is not large-scale and it will not be difficult to achieve a soft cap, everything else is a nice bonus for developers
I believe it will be operating in a bigger scale in the future but now they need to  make sure that they will have a good start in being a popular platform.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

I think that the project is not large-scale and it will not be difficult to achieve a soft cap, everything else is a nice bonus for developers
Yes, it is not quite difficult to achieve the softcap of the ICO from this project because I believe that the developer will be working hard.
hudoy78

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

Super
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

50% bonus Many investors will be interested in participating in selling a good bonus and Token, who can buy this token and hopefully they can sell well and reach their goal
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

Yes, it is not quite difficult to achieve the softcap of the ICO from this project because I believe that the developer will be working hard.
Well we might need to hear some more activeness from the team members so that more investors will believe that this project is worth investing.
Too there was no wish to see actually artificial activity, then many would think badly of the project and its creators. News from developers have to arrive in really important occasions.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:07:22 PM

I'm interested in this project in terms of implementation. Do you need special equipment to start mining a stone?
I believe heavy machinery and a lot of manpower is mainly the requirement for the production of this precious stones.

I guess your concern has already solved by the team, they won't be proposing this kind of project if they have a lot of issue regarding to that aspect.
Well, it's really expected that they must resolve some minor issue that might affect the productivity of the project in the future. Let's see if this is really a future-proof one.
The team are qualified to run this project since in the first place, planning it all are very hard but I think the team manage to solve it and make a beautiful project to run.

In crypto world, creating a project can easily be done through the use of smart-contract. This is why more and more are tokenizing their business like this project. They see many advantages in using this blockchain technology and hopefully, the team can create more better strategy.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

Well we might need to hear some more activeness from the team members so that more investors will believe that this project is worth investing.
They are actually so busy at the moment, so many stuff have to be done in the sales and production especially about mining industry. So let's just wait more and be patient.

Yeah, there is no need to hurry as the team is doing their best to improve the project, maybe assigning an active community manager will help to answer members queries.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

They are actually so busy at the moment, so many stuff have to be done in the sales and production especially about mining industry. So let's just wait more and be patient.

Yeah, there is no need to hurry as the team is doing their best to improve the project, maybe assigning an active community manager will help to answer members queries.

Maybe a frequent updates will make the project more active and supporters will be more alive to support and help with the advertising and marketing of this project.

You have a point and also they need to make an active communication so that people can quickly be enlighten with their concerns. Atlantis team probably are doing the best that they could to make their platform to be fully developed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

50% bonus Many investors will be interested in participating in selling a good bonus and Token, who can buy this token and hopefully they can sell well and reach their goal

That's good strategy this would catch the attention of many. Probably, investors and supporters would not miss this good opportunity. I will stay tune for the developments of this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

50% "bonus" means the the price of the token post ICO will drop proportionately after the ICO ends since the people got it at that rate when they bought
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

A very bold decision from developers, related to the use of an idea that was not previously used. I think so.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

Yes it's very good suggestion. We need to hear and get more updated updates and progress with the project to continuosly invite and convince investors to join the project. The project is worth to invest because of it's uniqueness and well created platform.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:44:52 PM

Well, a 50% bonus can surely attract many investors to make good investments, this promotional strategies can really help the project to increase its token sales.
Absolutely 50% bonus is really exciting for me to grab the opportunity, nice promotion plan however even the last investor also can avail the same bonus or it is only for first come first serve basis Huh
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

Maybe a frequent updates will make the project more active and supporters will be more alive to support and help with the advertising and marketing of this project.
Yeah. I agree with you mate. The continuous updates will make supporters and investors lively and boost their energy because they know thst the project team working generously to bring project to the top. This will also increase the number if interested investors because they can see the difference from this project to others. So team realy need to constantly create updates and progress for project Atlantis.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

You can see their activeness from the telegram they had or neither in the twitter as well from time to time. But so far in twitter their updates

was not quite aggressive but still you can see it almost to their telegram or Reddit what's the latest news about the Atlantis Blue.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:05:17 PM

And how the government of the Dominican Republic refers to the crypto currency. Now some states either prohibit or impose regulatory laws. The project will not have any problems in the future?
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

The project team looks serious. I do not think that they are not serious about their work, so they can be trusted
With those many explanation, I think they are serious. They offered lots of clarification they have objectives that motivates them to move forward ,which makes it trust worthy. 
I think there’s no ICO promoting their project did not serious. They are investing an effort and time to do website, whitepapers(which are sometimes contain of 70 pages), encouraging people to promote, catching the trust of people. As of the moment, Atlantis Blue has closely 50k members in the telegram which a proof already a success.

Having 50k members in their telegram channel cannot measures the success of the project, it will all be base on the total token sold so for now maybe we can tell that the exposures and popularity of this project are improving well.

The members in the telegram channel are often no good indicator because it is a lot of fake also. There are other projects with many members and they also didn't raise a lot.
Their teams are very active even in communicating and clarifying all the questions on high priority that is building more trust for the participants of Atlantis.

That might be true but I am just trying to say that looking at the Telegram channel number of members only is a bad thing as that can easily be faked or raised with bots.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
IndieMiner

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

This is certainly one of the more unique Blockchain projects that I've seen in a while.
Will be interesting to see how the distribution of these precious assets will be handled.
Good luck to the team and welcome to the community!

❱❱❱❱  INDIEMINER | PC MINING MADE EASY  ❱❱❱❱
One-click-mining GUI's for existing mining apps
Website/Download: http://www.indieminer.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: