Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

Thank you for such informative and interesting presentation. I find this project to be worthy of attention as it might become really profitable one. So, I think I should by some tokens Wink By the way, how many tokens I should buy to have a possibility of getting a gem?

Only a few are necessary since Larimar comes in many different sizes and forms.

Someone asked above about a stellar wallet, at the moment we recommend stallarport.io as it is a very good wallet.

Someone also asked how will the gems get to people that are exchanging the tokens for physical larimar. There will be a mail service, with insurance option and the option to pick up as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
autooni2018

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

Amazing! Wish the team lots of luck   Grin
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

Well, this is one the projects here in the community of crypto currency that gives me a reason to stay for this project and observe what might the team next move or progressive actions. The Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar seems like a profitable project that we could take risks and trust its actions.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:17:40 AM

2 years ago i have join stellar, and i know a lot of project using this platform for do some useful application. So this project is look like them?

I know this platform will have its own edge on the market. Let's wait for their announcement and upcoming updates.
Yes, i hope they will keep update and responsive at this project. I have interesting in it so much. Do they have airdrop or bounty?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

2 years ago i have join stellar, and i know a lot of project using this platform for do some useful application. So this project is look like them?

I know this platform will have its own edge on the market. Let's wait for their announcement and upcoming updates.
Yes, i hope they will keep update and responsive at this project. I have interesting in it so much. Do they have airdrop or bounty?
Of course, Atlantis Blue Digital have public their ANN only 1 month. So the team will do it for make more awareness.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

I am amaze with the project ANN which is very detailed. I have a question about the stone you where talking. Is it legal that you are selling the stone and do you have any permit to it?

If you look at our group composition, we are 4 entities: Atlantis Blue SRL, Cooperative Of Larimar Services La Filipinas, Cooperative Bahoruco,
Larimar Association Las Mercedes. I mentioned this because our group has sole mining rights to the only mine that produces this beautiful gem called Larimar. It is only one location in the entire planet, and it is inside a dead volcano.

Back in the 70s, the president of the country gave our community the sole right to mine the gem as we saw fit, without any intervention from the private or public sector (with exception of taxation on sales). This is a very special thing because we have 100% control of the supply, something that is needed for pricing controls as we get more popular. Not that I believe it will be needed, because Larimar is scarce, there is a limited supply and with every stone we pull out of that mine it becomes scarcer

What I am trying to convey to the public is that it is not like a gold or diamond mind, these exist in every continent and have many different suppliers, each competing in pricing. We don't compete with anyone and there is only one mine of Larimar and it is run by us.

So, it means that if we have the token we can buy Larimar with different designs through the marketplace? If so, then how can we make sure that the item will be delivered to its buyer?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

Thank you for such informative and interesting presentation. I find this project to be worthy of attention as it might become really profitable one. So, I think I should by some tokens Wink By the way, how many tokens I should buy to have a possibility of getting a gem?
We can say that they are one of the promising ico to watch for this year. They have alot of buyers waiting for a huge discount.
Yes, absolutely so many people are eagerly waiting for this ico. Because this ico looks more unique as well as more profitable as compared to other ico. As well it has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. Very soon they will succeeds.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

An interesting venture. Not seen it yet, but I think softcap gather.I will definitely participate in their company bounty, and maybe buy tokens! We will observe definitely!

Yes, the features of this project is good and can attract good investments here. I really hope that the team will make more improvements and new announcements very soon.

You're definitely right mate. Well, as this project is still new here in crypto currency community the team must to something attractive and do such strategy to caught attention by many. Hopefully this project is competitive enough among other which I believe this project have a great potential that really make sense here in crypto currency community.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

We can say that they are one of the promising ico to watch for this year. They have alot of buyers waiting for a huge discount.
Yes, absolutely so many people are eagerly waiting for this ico. Because this ico looks more unique as well as more profitable as compared to other ico. As well it has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. Very soon they will succeeds.
Absolutely, I am one of the people who are patiently waiting for the ICO. They promise a good and profitable project for all of us here in the crypto market hope they can do their promises. I will continue to keep an eye for more update soon.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

So what's this thread all about? Is the project is in the planning phase? Or the devs are now starting on the development of the platform?

No. We have been operational for more than 30 years. Please see previous posts in which I answer how we are not a concept. Also, read through our site and white paper and you will get a better idea. I do thank you for your interest.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

How can buyers WAIT when literally every ICO reduces the discount or mass sale whatever as time passes not increase it with time. What's the logic?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

So what's this thread all about? Is the project is in the planning phase? Or the devs are now starting on the development of the platform?

No. We have been operational for more than 30 years. Please see previous posts in which I answer how we are not a concept. Also, read through our site and white paper and you will get a better idea. I do thank you for your interest.

I see, so if you have been operational for more that 30 years now then I am sure it will be easy for your team to become popular and reach the success easily too?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

I see, so if you have been operational for more that 30 years now then I am sure it will be easy for your team to become popular and reach the success easily too?

Not in a blockchain technology but in the real mining of Larimar. What the team wanted to happen will be they want to tokenized the buying of the gem as what I understand.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

This project is not related to the stones and gems i think and probably you are referring some another project so please solve your doubt first. This project is going to be much popular and in demand ahead.

Oh, sorry but let me quote it for you in case you didn't read the first post in this thread.

Atlantis Blue shows yet another real-world application of cryptocurrency, securing Larimar, a semi-precious gem. This stone is found only within a particular dead volcano on the Caribbean island of Hispaniola, alongside the Dominican Republic. Larimar is also known as the Blue Stone of Atlantis, hence the name for the platform.
I hope that's much clearer now, if you can help me with my question then that is much appreciated but if you can't then I think you are the one who is lost.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

I hope that's much clearer now, if you can help me with my question then that is much appreciated but if you can't then I think you are the one who is lost.
[/quote]

Hello. What is the question? I don't believe anyone said you were lost. Maybe it was a misunderstanding from one of the fans. I would like to take this opportunity to ask that we keep it civil here. No need to attack one another. Some people will like the project and that is great, and some will not, and that is also fine. But let's treat each other how we would want others to treat us. With respect.

Whitee

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

Yes, this is one of the reasons we are holding the ICO. As our white papers states, we are building further our infrastructure, physical one. Once the Atlantis Blue Exchange is up and running, you can exchange your tokens for physical Larimar.
Ok, but in case, when the price for coins will be changed, it will be the same for stone or different?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

I project was even very good, but I did not notice the information about the developers and the experience in this topic.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

Industry estimated may not result a higher achievement but there should be a constant learning in upgrading to the new technologies and innovations.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:46:41 PM

i really hope this is not going to have some governmental issues along the way it will be nice if they have ground bases handled to avoid any issue arising later

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

atlantic is semi-precious gems This stone is found only in the Dominican Republic, a special dead volcano in the Caribbean island of Hpiniola. Blue Stone of Atlantis has been made of this project name. this is great i really interested in this project

This is such a good project,  as I read about it I am interested to know more and how the project moves.  I think most investors here are those who really loves Gems. I hope the team in this project will keep on updating and informing us/ people the happenings to clearly understand step by step all about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: