Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

50% bonus Many investors will be interested in participating in selling a good bonus and Token, who can buy this token and hopefully they can sell well and reach their goal

Well, a 50% bonus can surely attract many investors to make good investments, this promotional strategies can really help the project to increase its token sales.
Absolutely 50% bonus is really exciting for me to grab the opportunity, nice promotion plan however even the last investor also can avail the same bonus or it is only for first come first serve basis Huh

Giving 50% bonus is a great marketing strategy to gain  more investors to the project. I guess they will be offering the bonus to those people who wants to purchase tokens before the given deadline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

In the future show pictures and videos of all the larimar gems this project acquired, should be some amazing pictures.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

50% bonus Many investors will be interested in participating in selling a good bonus and Token, who can buy this token and hopefully they can sell well and reach their goal

Well, a 50% bonus can surely attract many investors to make good investments, this promotional strategies can really help the project to increase its token sales.

50% was a big catch to attract more investors, this is one of the good strategy for the project. Even I am one of the investors will also get

interest on this project or I might share more to my friends to whom I know is able to invest on this too.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

Absolutely 50% bonus is really exciting for me to grab the opportunity, nice promotion plan however even the last investor also can avail the same bonus or it is only for first come first serve basis Huh

Giving 50% bonus is a great marketing strategy to gain  more investors to the project. I guess they will be offering the bonus to those people who wants to purchase tokens before the given deadline.
The atlantis project is such a unique project. I am confident that it will be successful soon. Giving 50% bonus is an opportunity to all participants and  it can attract more investors because having 50% bonus is so good.
ramarianz

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

Larimar meet Stellar, i know STR since 2014, just 4 years ago, and price STR just a penny/each.
but now, we can see how STR/XLM grow.
well,about Atlantis,it's seems unique project.
We are the miners that extract the stones. We are the artisan workers that polish and craft the
stones.
seems hidden game in the middle of this year.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

it looks like this project is very promising, may be viewed from the website has sold 150,000,000 today
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

This is certainly one of the more unique Blockchain projects that I've seen in a while.
Will be interesting to see how the distribution of these precious assets will be handled.
Good luck to the team and welcome to the community!
Distribution of tokens in the platform between participants not the most important. It is much more important to comply with all paragraphs of the drawn-up plans and that investors weren't disappointed in inconsistencies that everything was most precisely and was close to declared developers.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:22:49 PM

its only for the first day sales so basically if you have been involved then congrats and if not then is already over and sales is normal now at-least earlier buyer will have a very big advantages lets wait and see how the rest comes on

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

This is the good new for who follow ABDT project: "We will be listed on BiteBTC Exchange in Singapore within 7 days. This is great news and a big step into going mainstream!". I got it at their tweet. So awesome!
this is really very good news !
This another achievements for the project and to all it's team members. Hope this will be listed as dated above. The surely be the best asset to the project. Investors will notice and get interested to join and invest the project.

If this is really true then it will be a big help to the project to boost its popularity and be able to reach success the soonest, this is a good advertisement for the project.
I totally agree with you and your statement as this project is still relatively small and can do better with public support.
This will finally create an opportunity for people to know the potential of the platform and may share some interest as its a new element and truly a rare one.

You're right, mate. The platform have a really great potential standing out in the marketplace. The team just needs to be consistent on what they're doing.
On the AtlantisBlue.org website, the fact that demand for larimar is growing is important. The website claims that demand for the last few years has lowered prices. Many attract the larimar for its beauty and its rarity. Today larimar is sold anywhere from $ 4 to $ 20 USD, depending on the quality of the gem.
As I have read above, this is totally a really great news for each of us. The Atlantis Blue has been achieve another step forward here in the community of crypto currency. If this project will really be able to be listed in the BiteBTC exchange then this is also an another opportubity for the team to get well known and gain more supporters, users and hopefully investors as well.
On me so anything special and any more especially fantastic in this news there is nothing. Bitebtc exchange is unfamiliar to me at all, so and hardly the token will find high price at once.

Another great news heard, this simply means that the project is going stronger. It's on the level of achieving succes because they will do this if not helpul to them. What I want from the team is stay active,  responsive and doing best for the success of the project.
I hope that addition of a coin after all will be able to increase her daily turn by this exchange, also cost thereby will be raised, I don't undertake to judge as far as as the exchange new, but it precisely will occur.

A sign of legit and trusted ICO in the market. Even the token sale is not yet ended, they wanted the investors to remove their doubt. This is one that should be model of all ICO which will follow wherein they have budget and strategy to move forward.
This is totally agreeable fact mentioned by you in this statement as nmidtvif the ICOs want to reach Thier cap as fast as possible without supporting the investors.
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

Maybe Atlantis will be the first project that will extract minerals based on the blochkchain. It will bring not only profit, but also popularity.

I am not sure if this is the first project who have this features, but hopefully they will become the first to make this kind of project successful in the near future.

As far as I am here in the community, I see that Atlantis Blue is the first project that will be launching a mineral based platform. This is a good thing that they have their original idea.

Having a unique concept in this project would surely be attracted and supported by many. Atlantis since from the very beginning posses the quality of being rare, making the project really promising in the future.
Maybe getting some government approval and showing it here and also targeting some serious investors who knows the project value in private sells will drive others to invest since they will see its potential

I am predicting for ATLANTIS platform will become a big name in the future, But they will always be challenges they will face to survive in the crypto world.

I am also predicting that in less then 4 months, we are not going to hear anything about Atlantis platform, because their main aim is to raise funds by selling their tokenized stones and not to be productive in blockchain technology.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

its only for the first day sales so basically if you have been involved then congrats and if not then is already over and sales is normal now at-least earlier buyer will have a very big advantages lets wait and see how the rest comes on
I still kept saying my friends as 50% bonus available let me share the update however what about the bulk purchase can we expect any special bonus?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

This is certainly one of the more unique Blockchain projects that I've seen in a while.
Will be interesting to see how the distribution of these precious assets will be handled.
Yes, have a lot of project involved in blockchain technology now. And Atlantis Blue project is one of good project about secure gem stone.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

Maybe Atlantis will be the first project that will extract minerals based on the blochkchain. It will bring not only profit, but also popularity.

I am not sure if this is the first project who have this features, but hopefully they will become the first to make this kind of project successful in the near future.

As far as I am here in the community, I see that Atlantis Blue is the first project that will be launching a mineral based platform. This is a good thing that they have their original idea.

Having a unique concept in this project would surely be attracted and supported by many. Atlantis since from the very beginning posses the quality of being rare, making the project really promising in the future.
Maybe getting some government approval and showing it here and also targeting some serious investors who knows the project value in private sells will drive others to invest since they will see its potential

I am predicting for ATLANTIS platform will become a big name in the future, But they will always be challenges they will face to survive in the crypto world.

I am also predicting that in less then 4 months, we are not going to hear anything about Atlantis platform, because their main aim is to raise funds by selling their tokenized stones and not to be productive in blockchain technology.
Do they have any better plan is my point to sell all their tokens? and they need to figure out the better ways to implement the sales executive in a better run.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

Do they have any better plan is my point to sell all their tokens? and they need to figure out the better ways to implement the sales executive in a better run.
Almost is predicting, let the time make answer. Maybe their token will increasing the value if the real ecosystem have some changing or maybe projects will be dead, who know?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

Yes, have a lot of project involved in blockchain technology now. And Atlantis Blue project is one of good project about secure gem stone.
A secure gem stone is completely unique to explore and experience as we have analysed from the white papers there was more advantages added.
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:05:07 AM

I'm keen on the fact that about 70% of my investment decision at an early stage is a team. My explanation is simple: everything goes wrong, and only excellent teams can react to competitors, markets, financing environment, personnel
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:25:54 AM

Atlantis project believes investors have a great advantage over 50% discount, it is a good idea of ​​the project team, in which investor will be attractive and help to get investor. So the project team will be easy to take any investor decision if the information is actively updated.
50% have actually ended so basically you might have missed out so just let it maybe they will introduce another discount payment best is wait to see how it goes
They may introduce other discounts, But I think it wouldn't be as good as the 50%, whatever it will be I think it would still be good.
Btw how long before the ICO ends? They should look for other strategies to make sure thier token sale will be patronized.
I think it already ended, But I think there are other strategies they would come up to increase sale we just have to wait and see what it would be.
ICO is not yet ended. ICO still on going until July 1, 2018. You still have time to review and invest to he one of the trusted ICO in the industry.
Absholom

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:51:08 AM

If the team doesn’t reach their soft cap, funds are sometimes returned as well. Let's just presume that the developers were doing all their best and we might see a response pretty soon.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:49:45 AM

If the team doesn’t reach their soft cap, funds are sometimes returned as well. Let's just presume that the developers were doing all their best and we might see a response pretty soon.

Hello Absholom!

Please note that Atlantis Blue Digital has no soft cap as they are already in operation.  They believed that a soft cap is not really necessary to proclaim the project as a success since they are to continue mining Larimars either Atlantis Blue reached its set cap or not.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:51:31 AM

Right on IndieMiner.

Atlantis Blue Digital is among the few projects on the blockchain that is actually backed by a valuable product (in this case,the rare and semi-precious gem called Larimar).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: