Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:52:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:40:24 PM

it looks like this project is very promising, may be viewed from the website has sold 150,000,000 today

Yes, Atlantis Blue is good project for invest at this time, their ecosystem have good potential to big growth.
Indeed, this is a very great news for the Atlantis Blue project because we know that people can bring many opportunities in this project.

that's right let's support this project carefully. hopefully many investors will be interested in this project. this project will be successful
I agree, many support is needed to increase both popularity and confidence of the team and the project, then success would be assured.
There should be active work in social networks so that many learn about the project and would like to invest in it

I agree,  because many are using different application in social media,  so being active will help a lot to make the project popular and also in order many will know it  and become investors. I know soon it will successfully done.

Yes, they must do it because a lot of serious investors are always online browsing the net most specially always visiting their social media accounts, so being active in that platform can surely help them to get more investors.

It is really required to be active if they want to build a trust to their customers because in this way, concerns, and issues can be quickly be resolved. Investors need a lot of attention because they are the key to make the project success and this is why they must give also give priority when there is a questions being raised.

Yes, being active means a representative from the team that is knowledgeable enough to address all concerns, this will help the project to gain more trust.
Also the responsiveness of all team on means of all presented contacts, such as social networks and messengers, all this will bring trust to the project, people love when they are quickly answered questions accurately.
Atlantis is taking all the challenges as responsibility and started working on all the social channels interconnecting through actively communicating and involving through a wide sharing and there was huge responses that will be prioritized in a sequence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

I will vote this suggestion. The some team must fucos on doing some social medias advertisements. Socialmedia has huge amount of members which can clearly help the process to be ppopular and famousother than that in ssocialmedia we can create a good expressions and project cover to impress the public specialy the investors.
The only thing that might help with that might be a bounty campaign focused on social medias basically that can drive alot of users and investors or they may do some airdrop too they will with social media awareness

If an ICO Project greedy and do not let his supporters to take part on his success, then they just want your money and do not interest about the project at all.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

Who want hold some Larimar? And i have a questiong, so who have invest at Atlantis Blue can take some Larimar which be produce by this project?

rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

it looks like this project is very promising, may be viewed from the website has sold 150,000,000 today

Yes, Atlantis Blue is good project for invest at this time, their ecosystem have good potential to big growth.
Indeed, this is a very great news for the Atlantis Blue project because we know that people can bring many opportunities in this project.

that's right let's support this project carefully. hopefully many investors will be interested in this project. this project will be successful
terrible conditions

We need to fix this

I do not understand what the purpose of this picture is. Can you be more clear please?  Or do you mean that these are the conditions of miners who works for Atlantis ?
Yes, you understood correctly
   conditions of work of miners working in Atlantis
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:25:52 PM

terrible conditions

We need to fix this

I do not understand what the purpose of this picture is. Can you be more clear please?  Or do you mean that these are the conditions of miners who works for Atlantis ?
Atlantis will be taking all the responsibilitoes even for the miners as per the agenda they have set for every single attribute after every accomplishment is successfully done.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

terrible conditions

We need to fix this

This is right information about miner working in "Atlantis Blue project" or only Atlantis? Its make me remember about coal mining at my country.
rubtcowchanin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:39:25 PM

terrible conditions

We need to fix this

The daily life and the difficulty of miners are very tense and tiring, and they do their job only with the help of primitive simple tools that accompany them in everyday affairs from dawn to dusk all year round.
rubtcowchanin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

terrible conditions

We need to fix this

The daily life and the difficulty of miners are very tense and tiring, and they do their job only with the help of primitive simple tools that accompany them in everyday affairs from dawn to dusk all year round.
To learn more, you can visit the Larimar Museum in Santo Domingo. It is located in Cabarete. This new exquisite jewelry store returns the meaning and significance of Larimar and the owner of Claudia, who seeks to store and share the treasures of the Dominican Republic.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

terrible conditions http://i.piccy.info/i9/e76a7267c726ff3cd0c96f8ae94ef2fd/1528325822/38924/1249631/07_06_2018_5_51_56_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2018-06-06-22-57/i9-12393448/500x279-r/i.gif

We need to fix this

To learn more, you can visit the Larimar Museum in Santo Domingo. It is located in Cabarete. This new exquisite jewelry store returns the meaning and significance of Larimar and the owner of Claudia, who seeks to store and share the treasures of the Dominican Republic.
A visit can really let understand about the significance of Larimar along with knowing the feedback from the owner which adds a reputed value for choosing Atlantis.
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

I agree, many support is needed to increase both popularity and confidence of the team and the project, then success would be assured.
There should be active work in social networks so that many learn about the project and would like to invest in it

I agree,  because many are using different application in social media,  so being active will help a lot to make the project popular and also in order many will know it  and become investors. I know soon it will successfully done.

Yes, they must do it because a lot of serious investors are always online browsing the net most specially always visiting their social media accounts, so being active in that platform can surely help them to get more investors.

It is really required to be active if they want to build a trust to their customers because in this way, concerns, and issues can be quickly be resolved. Investors need a lot of attention because they are the key to make the project success and this is why they must give also give priority when there is a questions being raised.

Yes, being active means a representative from the team that is knowledgeable enough to address all concerns, this will help the project to gain more trust.
Also the responsiveness of all team on means of all presented contacts, such as social networks and messengers, all this will bring trust to the project, people love when they are quickly answered questions accurately.
Atlantis is taking all the challenges as responsibility and started working on all the social channels interconnecting through actively communicating and involving through a wide sharing and there was huge responses that will be prioritized in a sequence.
Lovely to hear that. Atlantis Team ideas was really amazing and I am sure their services will be amazing too. Their team on telegram are really active also their social medias like twitter and facebook. This kind of team are really good asset for the ICO like this for sure it will gonna be successful this year. Goodluck to all of us.

dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:28:05 AM

I agree with the fact that the team showed us real shots where one has to work as a worker to get this stone. We need to help the team so that they can correct these terrible conditions and that the workers could feel a little better and sleep in pleasant and warm conditions.
TimBohan777

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

If one wants to get the original Larimer, just come to Atlantis Blue. It’s the most reliable.
 Shocked Shocked
baduday1991

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

I will vote this suggestion. The some team must fucos on doing some social medias advertisements. Socialmedia has huge amount of members which can clearly help the process to be ppopular and famousother than that in ssocialmedia we can create a good expressions and project cover to impress the public specialy the investors.
The only thing that might help with that might be a bounty campaign focused on social medias basically that can drive alot of users and investors or they may do some airdrop too they will with social media awareness

If an ICO Project greedy and do not let his supporters to take part on his success, then they just want your money and do not interest about the project at all.
Yes you are right with that one and because of that Atlantis Team will make sure all of their supporters will be benefited in all of their projects that's the big reason will make this ICO really huge. For sure once all of the projects of Atlantis Team are complete it will make more our planet more beautiful. Because of their unique ideas they are gonna be one of the best ICO this year. Goodluck Atlantis Team.

chicipuci

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

https://www.facebook.com/atlantisbluelarimar/posts/184477712209863
Here you write that the token grew to 1.20$ . Prompt, on what exchange it can be seen?
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM RED FLAG ALERT ALERT ALERT
ALL THESE PROJECTS POSTED COMMENTS BY FAKE ACCOUNTS ON BITCOINTALK AND TELEGRAM CHATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DON'T LIKE SCAMMERS!!!!!! FAKE NEWS, FAKE POSTS, FAKE ICO!!!! NEVER INVEST IN THAT LIST!!!!

We will find more fake accounts and update this list every day and post again and again.

Well
Sad to hear that.
Because i see they have a huge members on telegram.
But,maybe because huge amount for telegram airdrop
Also admin like ignoring OOT on group.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

ALL THESE PROJECTS POSTED COMMENTS BY FAKE ACCOUNTS ON BITCOINTALK AND TELEGRAM CHATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DON'T LIKE SCAMMERS!!!!!! FAKE NEWS, FAKE POSTS, FAKE ICO!!!! NEVER INVEST IN THAT LIST!!!!

Coinnec
Investbox
UBCOIN
TELLURIA
DISPATCH
Velox Project
SHIPIT
Expercoin
Buddy
Verasity
Investbox
Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar
ETERBANK

NEVER INVEST IN THESE ICO'S!!! IT's 100% SHITCOINS!!! IF YOU INVEST ALREADY - TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY !!!!! WE WILL SEND THIS INFO EVERYDAY FOR SCAMMERS LIKE YOU.

LIST OF FAKE ACCOUNTS DETECTED!!!! ALL OF THIS DETECTED ACCS POSTED IN THREADS ABOVE

rabotacoin
coinbitcoin91
cammie16
ehrz22
steampunkz
Mikwik
Googlegenius
iputnikov
Lodi0808
IpPrograff
ace09
coinbitcoin91
Junralz
Assab101
Arvilaine
SlimShadyMmp
yuisefb8
Theizestooke
Ather_1020
zevl194
richelle87
Prk_7
tophe15
Jedie22
bixbem90
PDAngel
Efta321

We will find more fake accounts and update this list every day and post again and again.
You, dickhead, thrust this list and the prejudices to yourself into a bum. It at you the fake account which you have bought for MONEY or BRUTFORCED someone else's inactive account. The last activity from your account to these crappy posts was on November 12, 2017, for me everything is clear!
baduday1991

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:05:01 AM

terrible conditions

We need to fix this

Yes I agree with that and it is very sad to hear it. But right now we don't have to worry about because Atlantis Team will make sure all the miners will be benefited on their projects and make their daily lives more easier. That's why no matter what happens I'm gonna support this ICO and to see their success in the near future.

chicipuci

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:17:23 AM

Coinnec
Investbox
UBCOIN
TELLURIA
DISPATCH
Velox Project
SHIPIT
Expercoin
Buddy
Verasity
Investbox
Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar
ETERBANK

NEVER INVEST IN THESE ICO'S!!! IT's 100% SHITCOINS!!! IF YOU INVEST ALREADY - TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY !!!!! WE WILL SEND THIS INFO EVERYDAY FOR SCAMMERS LIKE YOU.

LIST OF FAKE ACCOUNTS DETECTED!!!! ALL OF THIS DETECTED ACCS POSTED IN THREADS ABOVE

rabotacoin
coinbitcoin91
cammie16
ehrz22
steampunkz
Mikwik
Googlegenius
iputnikov
Lodi0808
IpPrograff
ace09
coinbitcoin91
Junralz
Assab101
Arvilaine
SlimShadyMmp
yuisefb8
Theizestooke
Ather_1020
zevl194
richelle87
Prk_7
tophe15
Jedie22
bixbem90
PDAngel
Efta321

Admin, are you going to leave this statement without attention? We are worried, we want to see your reaction and know the truth. I continue to believe in Atlantis.
baduday1991

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:53:09 AM

I have researched about Larimar. I think this gemstone will bring good profit for Atlantis Blue at the future.
Yes, Altlantis Blue is growing. Even they are new in the crypto industry, you can see the potential of  the project. Currently, they are half on the target, and take note that they only have limited time for Pre-Sale. Good Job!

With their good marketing strategy which really leads them to grow. They provided a bounty campaign so it is really a big help for them to slowly be catch by some investors. This is such a rare plaform and definitely this can be worthy in the near future.

Yes, we can expect more from this project soon as the team is doing their best and exerting more effort to reach their goals very soon. Looking forward for more updates from this project.

That is awesome and feel exciting knowing what the team can do about this project. In my perspective the team could make a good plan and development making this project more popular to the community.
If a proper analysis and plan is made that could easily help to find out what further more we need to focus on and start working on fulfilling those targets to make the project success.
Yes that is right for sure Atlantis Team will figure out that using their way and good thing we are here to help them more how they will improve their plans and services in the near future and once it complete by them for sure this ICO gonna be huge in the near future. Hope for all the success of the projects of Atlantis Team just continue your greatness.

dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:28:25 AM

I'm worried about the project, we just started believing in it and there are such statements. Administrators please respond, because we really need an explanation from you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: