Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

I have researched about Larimar. I think this gemstone will bring good profit for Atlantis Blue at the future.
Yes, Altlantis Blue is growing. Even they are new in the crypto industry, you can see the potential of  the project. Currently, they are half on the target, and take note that they only have limited time for Pre-Sale. Good Job!

With their good marketing strategy which really leads them to grow. They provided a bounty campaign so it is really a big help for them to slowly be catch by some investors. This is such a rare plaform and definitely this can be worthy in the near future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

I have researched about Larimar. I think this gemstone will bring good profit for Atlantis Blue at the future.
Yes, Altlantis Blue is growing. Even they are new in the crypto industry, you can see the potential of  the project. Currently, they are half on the target, and take note that they only have limited time for Pre-Sale. Good Job!

With their good marketing strategy which really leads them to grow. They provided a bounty campaign so it is really a big help for them to slowly be catch by some investors. This is such a rare plaform and definitely this can be worthy in the near future.

Yes, we can expect more from this project soon as the team is doing their best and exerting more effort to reach their goals very soon. Looking forward for more updates from this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

it looks like this project is very promising, may be viewed from the website has sold 150,000,000 today

Yes, Atlantis Blue is good project for invest at this time, their ecosystem have good potential to big growth.
Indeed, this is a very great news for the Atlantis Blue project because we know that people can bring many opportunities in this project.

that's right let's support this project carefully. hopefully many investors will be interested in this project. this project will be successful
I agree, many support is needed to increase both popularity and confidence of the team and the project, then success would be assured.
There should be active work in social networks so that many learn about the project and would like to invest in it

I agree,  because many are using different application in social media,  so being active will help a lot to make the project popular and also in order many will know it  and become investors. I know soon it will successfully done.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

it looks like this project is very promising, may be viewed from the website has sold 150,000,000 today

Yes, Atlantis Blue is good project for invest at this time, their ecosystem have good potential to big growth.
Indeed, this is a very great news for the Atlantis Blue project because we know that people can bring many opportunities in this project.

that's right let's support this project carefully. hopefully many investors will be interested in this project. this project will be successful
I agree, many support is needed to increase both popularity and confidence of the team and the project, then success would be assured.
There should be active work in social networks so that many learn about the project and would like to invest in it

I agree,  because many are using different application in social media,  so being active will help a lot to make the project popular and also in order many will know it  and become investors. I know soon it will successfully done.

Yes, they must do it because a lot of serious investors are always online browsing the net most specially always visiting their social media accounts, so being active in that platform can surely help them to get more investors.

It is really required to be active if they want to build a trust to their customers because in this way, concerns, and issues can be quickly be resolved. Investors need a lot of attention because they are the key to make the project success and this is why they must give also give priority when there is a questions being raised.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

Yes, we can expect more from this project soon as the team is doing their best and exerting more effort to reach their goals very soon. Looking forward for more updates from this project.

That is awesome and feel exciting knowing what the team can do about this project. In my perspective the team could make a good plan and development making this project more popular to the community.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

Yes, they must do it because a lot of serious investors are always online browsing the net most specially always visiting their social media accounts, so being active in that platform can surely help them to get more investors.

It is really required to be active if they want to build a trust to their customers because in this way, concerns, and issues can be quickly be resolved. Investors need a lot of attention because they are the key to make the project success and this is why they must give also give priority when there is a questions being raised.

Yes, being active means a representative from the team that is knowledgeable enough to address all concerns, this will help the project to gain more trust.
Agree, with the good attitude that the team members show towards supporters and investors this is beneficial to the project. This will a good indication that the team are well trained and experienced so success will be closely with the project.
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

I have researched too about Larimar in Aliexpress and Ebay to see the price, but the price look different for seller to another, I think it depends on the type, some of stones look very blue and other kinda white with little blue on it.
That's it for this Atlantis and decided to go to the blockchain, that you could buy a real LARIMAR. Only on the Atlantis exchange and only for the ABST tokens. And not a fake on Aliexpress and Ebay
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

I have researched too about Larimar in Aliexpress and Ebay to see the price, but the price look different for seller to another, I think it depends on the type, some of stones look very blue and other kinda white with little blue on it.
That's it for this Atlantis and decided to go to the blockchain, that you could buy a real LARIMAR. Only on the Atlantis exchange and only for the ABST tokens. And not a fake on Aliexpress and Ebay
actually this project is pretty good, even if he does not buy and sell in stellarport market before ico is finished, i'm sure 300 million coins will be sold out. but see the current condition is very difficult
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

That is awesome and feel exciting knowing what the team can do about this project. In my perspective the team could make a good plan and development making this project more popular to the community.

So you mean to say that they dont have a good plan for the development? If that is the case then they dont need popularity, they need to work first lol
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

If a proper analysis and plan is made that could easily help to find out what further more we need to focus on and start working on fulfilling those targets to make the project success.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

I saw you have a picture that shows something like your business, but here's something that did not impress me much.
What do you mean, please attach a link or reference something that you are mentioning.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

The project is growing day by day. We can expect more from this project team soon, the team will take the project to their goal in the best possible way, and I think the project will help to grasp more if the bounty campaign is launched.
TimBohan777

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

Steller blockchain is correct choice for Blue Digital Tokens.

Great!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

The project is growing day by day. We can expect more from this project team soon, the team will take the project to their goal in the best possible way, and I think the project will help to grasp more if the bounty campaign is launched.
It's good that project is growing, the team is working towards gaining popularity and investors and I hope they have made many strategies for this
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

It's good that project is growing, the team is working towards gaining popularity and investors and I hope they have made many strategies for this

Of course they're now doing that, this kind of project needs to be promoted in many ways in order to gain popularity. Hoping they would manage to grow the community massively.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:55:43 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 03:34:39 PM by rabotacoin

I saw you have a picture that shows something like your business, but here's something that did not impress me much.
What do you mean, please attach a link or reference something that you are mentioning.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

I think he is mentioning about picture in whitepaper where they put about their work.but I like idea.I don't know what is reason behind his talk
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

I will vote this suggestion. The some team must fucos on doing some social medias advertisements. Socialmedia has huge amount of members which can clearly help the process to be ppopular and famousother than that in ssocialmedia we can create a good expressions and project cover to impress the public specialy the investors.
The only thing that might help with that might be a bounty campaign focused on social medias basically that can drive alot of users and investors or they may do some airdrop too they will with social media awareness

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

Atlantis is a rare jewel which is the volcano on the Caribbean island. Atlantis team is now their job to deliver it to everyone so that everyone can belive this project across the city and everyone else. i think the project's future is very good, the project team will lead it to success
Just what I saw on their whitepaper. Actually I'm wondering how many people invested on it? Do they have real uses? How many circulating supply that will ever mine? Stellar Xlm is gaining big and they have the best smart contracts out there.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

Yes, being active means a representative from the team that is knowledgeable enough to address all concerns, this will help the project to gain more trust.
Also the responsiveness of all team on means of all presented contacts, such as social networks and messengers, all this will bring trust to the project, people love when they are quickly answered questions accurately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: