Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start bounty campaing ?  (Read 2298 times)
roomboy85

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

This is how I get started me a bounty campaign, first I open an account or register in bitcointalk.org, then after that I keep on posting in different forum to help my account rank up, choose a good bounty campaign and follow the rules. But most of all you need to learn about crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

I suggest you to rank up first until you get jr.member rank to join in signature campaign but if you need to join in bounty now you van participate in social media campaign first go to marketplace altcoins (altcoins) then go to bounties (altcoins) then you can choose bounty campaign that suit to your rank.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

I would try to make myself unique and create a niche by coming up trying out new types of signature bounties.  Many bounties do not require the 'personal text' so you could make micro bounties which just use the personal text so that people could participate in a second bounty in the case that their first one does not require the personal text.  You would get a lot of bounty hunters as no one will pass up the opportunity to participate in these.  You could sell this to smaller ICOs with less funding.

And no matter what make sure your first ICO is legit.  Go with something really really safe - that is something open source or has a working product.  Flopping on your first bounty campaign would be your end.
If you have just one successful campaign word should spread.

And of course run it professionaly.  I want to fucking see my spreadsheet entry update within a couple days of the week's end.  After a couple weeks I am about ready to switch to something else to cut my losses.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

Firstly, you should improve your English because i see that your post have just 12 words but two words is false.
Secondly, you should also improve your ranking in this forum by the way posts many topic which have high quality because most of bounty campaign don't accept Newbie rank, at least you have to be Jr. Member to join bounty campaign. For bounty campaign which will pay by Bitcoin weekly you have to be Member or above.
Moreover you also should have some social account with many followers (it's often more than 500 followers) if you want to join Social bounties campaign.
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

If you're asking about the signature campaign, You need to be at least a junior member since most of the bounties only accepts jr member and above rank. But ranking up is quite difficult now when they added the merit feature. Will take time to get enough merit for the next rank
slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

You need to get higher rank first, to make it possible participating in almost all signature campaigns. Then choose wisely canpaigns you want to join by looking at ratings of icos at icodrops.com icobench.com or consolidated spreadsheets.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

Choose a project you like and search for the bounty campaign if it has one. The rules are unique for every campaign so you have to read carafully the thread and follow the rules to get your stakes/token.
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

Start getting your rank as a jr.member atleast so you can participate these bounty programs,social media bounties will require your accounts to promote the ICO,translations which you will be required to translate a specific page,or whitepaper ,moderation and contente creation would be obvious you will need to create something,some blogs,or video blog.

grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

Your rank is important but not everthing. You can earn although you are a newbie. My first advice, just try to reach 5000 friends in both Facebook and Twitter. Stakes are doubld if you exceed this number. Try to report correctly. Revise your report after you submit to the forum.
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

OK, TO GET YOUR BOUNTY ONCE THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER, create a personal account on Orderbook.io. Please sign up there with the same email you used to submit your bounty application (this is required, so we could easily find you). Once stakes are counted and distribution process is initiated, we will credit your tokens directly into this account. Important notice: while registering in any bounty campaign, please, use the same email address you used to create LevelNet personal account. Otherwise, we will NOT be able to send your reward to you.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

Start a bounty campain Huh

Hmmm.. usually i start a bounty campain like this.
1. Look alocated to bounty campain.
2. Look date of ICO.
3. Look roadmap.

If i think thats good i do the bounty.
And i will do all i can do bounty campain.
Like social media campain, article campain, YouTube campain, signature campain if i can.
That is.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Why are you only looking at the allocated tokens? Also, it is not the most important part of it, i am always looking at how much did they raise before, it is more than an important thing to look for before joining.
Start a bounty campain Huh

Hmmm.. usually i start a bounty campain like this.
1. Look alocated to bounty campain.
2. Look date of ICO.
3. Look roadmap.

If i think thats good i do the bounty.
And i will do all i can do bounty campain.
Like social media campain, article campain, YouTube campain, signature campain if i can.
That is.

Hello
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

OK, TO GET YOUR BOUNTY ONCE THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER, create a personal account on Orderbook.io. Please sign up there with the same email you used to submit your bounty application (this is required, so we could easily find you). Once stakes are counted and distribution process is initiated, we will credit your tokens directly into this account. Important notice: while registering in any bounty campaign, please, use the same email address you used to create LevelNet personal account. Otherwise, we will NOT be able to send your reward to you.
To do and participate in bounty, you just need a facebook account, twitter, with lots or just a lot of real followers. While you are getting your rankings and struggling to earn rewards, I just advise you to get your followers.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Theres no other place for you in bounty campaign but in Social media campaign,unless you are skilled in terms of computer so you can offer many types of works aside from being participants..but if not so gather many friends and followers from facebook,twitter and instagram for you to be partof the campaigns
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

First, you must look for campaigns who accept newbie rank which is quite hard to find because most bounty campaigns these days has a rank requirement. Also, you must know the basics of joining campaigns for you to handle your duties here appropriately.

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

First, you must look for campaigns who accept newbie rank which is quite hard to find because most bounty campaigns these days has a rank requirement. Also, you must know the basics of joining campaigns for you to handle your duties here appropriately.
in each Bounty of the company almost the same conditions. But there are certain requirements that participants pay little attention to. If it is a company signature, then the number of messages and a specific section and where to write them.
usm2000

Activity: 156
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

looking for a bounty project first, taking the time to follow the project. Following the project rules, researching the project to avoid getting scanned
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

You have to get higher rank to begin with, to make it conceivable taking an interest in all mark campaigns. At that point pick carefully campaigns you need to join or solidified spreadsheets. It is hard to find if the campaign manager is scam so be careful. Just follow the rules and apply
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

in each Bounty of the company almost the same conditions. But there are certain requirements that participants pay little attention to. If it is a company signature, then the number of messages and a specific section and where to write them.
less is more indeed like that have been submitted, but before it falls directly in the bounty campaign better learn in advance about bitcoin through discussion forums, will be found very useful science advance for beginners, especially the question of procedures participated in the project.
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

Well,first of all you need to achieve higher rank, because there are not so many opportunities for a newbie to earn good money. While gaining a higher rank, you can participate in social bounty campaignes such as twitter, facebook, instagram,telegram to get some first income. When you get higher rank, at least junior member, then you can start doing signature campaignes which are probably the best decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: