Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start bounty campaing ?  (Read 2298 times)
hoanglann222

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:52:34 AM

If you are a newbie you should start posting on the forum Bitcoin Discussion, you need to reach the rank of jr. member before you can start bounty campaign. If you are jr. member search a good or a best bounty campaigns who accepted the rank of jr. members in the campaign. Smiley Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

If you are a newbie you should start posting on the forum Bitcoin Discussion, you need to reach the rank of jr. member before you can start bounty campaign. If you are jr. member search a good or a best bounty campaigns who accepted the rank of jr. members in the campaign. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reach the exact rank to be involve in bounty campaign and find some legit campaigns where it can get huge tokens. After you choose campaigns fill up the form perfectly and then find your name on the spreadsheet.Used a telegram in which you are allowed to question your speculation about the program.

kap786
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

Hi
If you want to start a bounty campaign, First you should find the campaign and  U Can start with Twitter and Facebook Campaign and follow the Procedure. it is good to start with Social Media and also active in Telegram Group or channel which bounty you choose so you can get all update there .

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

My opinion that it is important that you like campaign, and there was free time. This is an interesting topic on which you can earn good money. The main thing to overcome laziness, as to carry out all actions (tweets, retweets, etc.) is rather dreary and boring every day. Of course laziness disappears when you receive large payments.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

Firstly, you can upgrade your rank and need to post more quality and meaningful post until you meet Jr. member position after that you can start a bounty campaign.You should read whitepaper of their project and understand it and and check team and also check the bounty campaign manager. There are many campaigns that you can join like signature, translation and social media campaign, if you participate in social media such as facebook, twitter, reddit, medium. You must follow the rules in order to get a stake every week.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sampoernai

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

Good question. I am in the world of Bitcoin also still very less experience. Therefore, Regarding how I started in a bounty campaign was to ask seniors. That's what I've been doing.
mr.Guru

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

How to start working in bounty? You need someone to help you with that. Perhaps not for free, but if a person with experience will help you, you will save a lot of time and their own nerves. You can certainly try to understand yourself, but it can take a very long time. Although it also depends on your experience and skills.
josetusdaisy

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

With your level as newbie you cant do signature campaign yet,  there is hardly a project that allow newbie to participate in their bounty.
All you can do now is opt for social media bounty campaign like facebook, medium,  instagram,  twitter, telegram etc Grin Grin
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

You need to learn the basics before starting a bounty program, sign up and open an account with bitcointalk.org and you need to work hard to improve your rankings, make interesting and positive posts to get merit and you have many campaigns of your choice that can You choose to start, it would be good if you have a social media account like FB, TWT, Telegram Instagram, you should start to try.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:45:13 AM
Merited by jademacoy (1)

Well i bet you had already join a bounty campaign. Good luck on your quest bro and make some worth rewards from the bounty you join. Glad to see another bounty hunters relatively getting already the knowledge on promoting ICO. As we all know that all ICO are in need in our support for them to succeed on their project. So we should keep up on pushing these ICO to success.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

member rank to join in signature campaign but if you need to join in bounty now you van participate in social media campaign first go to marketplace altcoins (altcoins) then go to bounties (altcoins) then you can choose bounty campaign that suit to your rank.
You first need to gather information about all the bounty campaigns which are there because there are so many bounty campaigns but not all of them are this much good enough that you start participating in them. You need to make the wisest decision and that you need to go for that campaign which can help you in making of more money. Work harder and try to focus in getting higher ranks.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

using this forum, you can find bounty tasks. You just need to go to the bounty branch where they announce the beginning of the campaign. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
also you can search it on ICO listing sites in part "bounty"
You can try to find it there:
ICObench - ICO rating and details
ICO details at ICO Crunch
ICOmarks - ICO Rating and Overview
TrackICO - ICO information and rating
CryptoNext - next generation
FoundICO
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

First thing to do is to learn about this forum like cryptocurrencies, altcoins, bounty and trading and other related things about this. Second, you must have an account that are qualified in joining bounty you should increase your rank from newbie to jr. Member and lastly choose a succesful bounty campaign and follow their rules and accomplish the task.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

When I first started, I have a friend that is experienced in this forum and he told me a good bounty to join. I'm guess I'm just lucky so all I can say is find a bounty where you can find a lot of higher ranks participating.

And not only this Forum. Is Telegram available in your country? I know that in some places it was banned (Iran, for instance). Just chat there with the people, which have been dealing with Bounties.
Peter Coresi

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

I think It easy, just go to bounties section. There are many campaigns that you can join, but you just can participate social media like, facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc. Also if you good at writing content you can join article campaign.  Smiley
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?
Some of the bounty campaign are not accepting newbie, the account you have should be in a member in order to accept in any bounty, maybe there are bounty that accepting a newbie account but the stakes are low.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?
Some of the bounty campaign are not accepting newbie, the account you have should be in a member in order to accept in any bounty, maybe there are bounty that accepting a newbie account but the stakes are low.
You will be working a lot and yet you will receive low because most of the participants are full member up which they have higher stakes.
Better not join signature campaign, try content creation, twitter, or maybe telegram and participate in airdrop.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

Even if your just a newbie, you can already participate in bounties like for social media bounties, first you need at least social media accounts with a lot of friends and followers, make sure that it is not a newly made account. Then visit the thread for bounties here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0, you need to choose the best bounty campaign, because there are a lot of scams everywhere.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

You must first find and share creative content that you can take merit. Now, the rise of new members has become almost impossible. It is debatable whether it is a very correct application, but everything is commercial. Your only chance is to be able to find creative content, then taking merit ...
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

To start for joining campaigns first you should be ranked as higher position suck as a Jr member since joining signatures campaigns, social media campaigns required the numbers of friends or followers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: