Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start bounty campaing ?  (Read 2298 times)
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

to start joining bounty campaign we must have an account with a predetermined rank so it is important we follow every rule bounty and we will get the prize

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

If you are starting with this kind of stuff. Make sure that you have an Idea with Cryptocurrency, knowing the ups and downs of this kind of job and do not be disappointed if anything nagative happens it will be part of Crypto Life then after that, learn how to choose the best Bounty that you'll join and the payment is going to be promising. If you can do that well it's going to be a good start for you.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:21:08 AM

its easy, you need to have bitcointalk.org account, reasearch for good bounty that have good project and good bounty manager then try to participate. before decide to participate on bounty you need to read and undrstand what the rules that you don't want to break.
raldix00

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:27:28 AM

i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

I suggest reach the 30 post and 30 activity in this forum. So you can joined in signature. But if you not yet reach 30 activity you can still joined in social media... they accept newbie
Vasa101

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

First of all you should to be at least Junior Member forum rank, because you can not join any Bounty Campaign if you are a newbie. If you have it, you can view Bounties (Altcoins) thread and choose any campaign to join Social Media or Signature of other bounty

VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

there are rules you should know in every bounty campaign. exactly you should look for any bounty program on Bounties board (Altcoins). there are many bounty projects you can learn first so you can understand them.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

The first one you do need to have an account at minimum rank is the junior member, you can join the new bounty signature campaign. But if you were a novice perhaps you could join the airdrop bounty or join the blog creation. If you are a beginner you better learn about the forum bitcointalk and try to post.

Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

There are different types of bounty companies and it all depends on which you want to participate. There is a company signature on the forum, there is a bounty on social networks Twitter and Facebook (it requires accounts in the social networks with a large number of subscribers). There are content creation companies, for this you need a personal blog, which has at least 500 subscribers. Choose what you like Wink
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

First you need more post. With range : newbie, you can't join to 95% bounty campaing(others 5% - you wil get realy low value of coins).
Next go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and choose one bounty campaing. Read regulations, if it suits you, fill form or give comment - how to join you will have in regulations.

Now it has been 15 days since you created this topic. What did you do during this period? Did you join bounties? What have you experienced until now?
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

Best thing to do is rank up to Jr. Member by posting (aim to post worthwhile posts) on here. There are some bounty campaigns that I've come across recently that were accepting newbies.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

You can join Facebook, Twitter and Telegram campaigns, now if you get 31 activities then you would be a jr member rank, You can now join in signature campaigns, it has more bounty allocation than social media campaigns so do it but make sure that the project you're joining is legit, make your own research about the project if it is legit. Wink
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

You have already been given links to the section where the themes appear with all the new bounty campaigns. Follow this section and look for new interesting campaigns.
With the current state of affairs on the forum, newcomers can not earn much in subscription campaigns, so get social network accounts to pump them to the number of friends / subscribers and also take part in social media campaigns.

00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

If you are ready for a job in the bounty campaign. The first thing to do is to understand and understand the rules of the campaign. Depending on your abilities, conditions and time, you can choose which forms to join in the appropriate bounty campaign. Then, choose the campaign that interests you or trust to start. Of course, luck is also part of any bounty campaign to achieve higher rewards.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:01:32 AM

Before joining bounty campaign you should master and really understand the concept of bitcoin if you finish learning that you can spend your time in bitcoin forum and post some constructive and quality post to have atleast jr. Member which is the minimum rank to join bounty campaign. After being ranked you can now find a good and successful bounty campaign and follow their required task and rules and wait until they reward you.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:16:13 AM

The first thing that you must have an account with the rank of junior members as this main requirement to follow the signature campaign. And you start looking for the bounty project campaign then you should read the rules bounty campaign. If it can understand your new registration to a new project, you can start the work.

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:22:30 AM

I see that you are Jr member rank here. So, just try to find out a bounty campaign that allows Jr member rank to participate in their signature campaign. You can find the code suit your rank there and put it on your profile in the signature section. Then, you can join many social media campaign like twitter, facebook, telegram etc. Just read the rule carefully because if you don't play by their rule you won't get any stake (reward). Check your status on their spreadsheet link.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:27:53 AM

Start in bounty campaign? Creating a bounty project or participating in bounty program?  I dont have any idea in creating a bounty project. And in participating in bounty campaign, my only advice for now is read more so that you will have more knowledge. Then start finding a good bounty campaign to join and do all the required task they needed.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:51:27 AM

I see you now have jr member ,, well we started, because I think you now deserve to join the signature .. please go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and choose one projects that you think can give you a lot of benefits, then you go to the profile and choose "Forum Profile Information" copy and paste the signature code of the project you selected and press "change profile" and begin to work in accordance with the rules specified
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:03:19 AM

I see you now have jr member ,, well we started, because I think you now deserve to join the signature .. please go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and choose one projects that you think can give you a lot of benefits, then you go to the profile and choose "Forum Profile Information" copy and paste the signature code of the project you selected and press "change profile" and begin to work in accordance with the rules specified
a bounty campaign is an offer made by many startups website and software developers. but in my opinion. if you want to start a price campaign first find a good campaign to participate then start with twitter facebook or telegram campaign and you should also achieve junior member rankings in that time.when you reach the junior rank search for a good bounty do to signature.
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

First thing would be to identify what bounties you qualify for and what work you are willing to do. Do you have a Facebook account with more than 500 friends and a Twitter with as many followers? Then you could do either of those. Most bounties have a telegram portion for joining and contributing.

Once you get to at least junior member, you can join most signature campaigns to earn just for posting on the forums. I would recommend you read the requirement for a campaign you are interested and just jump in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: