Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start bounty campaing ?  (Read 2298 times)
mahbuboracle

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

• see what price token in pre-sale, if the price looks quite high through
  • read the social bounty command that followed
  • the appropriate content received
  • contact the bounty moderator to assure the bounty is legit
  • Repost links in the footprint every week generally.

That's my opinion for the sake of interest and keep in mind, the gift should be followed until the end of ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:04:59 PM

i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

Since I saw your account and you are now a junior member. you can find a campaign in which they are accepting the junior account for their campaign. Then, apply and register . Wait fof your name in their spreadsheet, check every now and then. If you can see your name in their, meaning you are accepted. Just follow what is being asked or their rules and regulations and you will be accepted.
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

if you are still new in this forum might as well as his you increase the level of your rank it will help you in the following the campaign bounty after that of any ICO you follow should read and follow all the rules are given in the project in addition because many ICO -ico emerging choose ICO nice and clear project done

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

To start the bounty campaign, you must have an account. Originally a newbie. Then you frequently engage in topics that you are interested in. This, you have more knowledge and amount of transactions in the forum more and more. Then you will be promoted. In the end, you choose the potential projects that you feel interesting, both help you accumulate knowledge for business or investment, and help you earn some decent income.

Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

First is find the good bounty and then register into the bounty (your level at least jr.member) and read the rules, and post in alt discussion every single day depends on the rules how much you need to post in a week. And check the spreadsheet to know your stake. I think that is it.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

You may take a good look on this site https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 which is also in bitcointalk forum. If you're planning participating for social media campaign, make sure that you have a Facebook account or a tweeter. Once you see the list of ICO projects, just choose of what you think is right/good one for you. Each bounty campaign  has their own rules so be patient and follow their signing up process.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

my advice should you increase your rank at least become a member, but you can follow bounty social media campaign, like facebook, twitter, and telegram, you should also increase your friends and followers, because the more friends and followers then the bigger your stake earn

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:45:04 PM

As your rank is just Jr.Member first you have to post some quality posts in this forums so that you can increase your rank and then join good signature campaign because as a Jr. Member you will not get much money and also some campaign do not allow Jr.members. Second as Jr.Member you can join most social media bounty for Facebook and Twitter so you should join as many as possible good social bounty and if you have 5000 Friends in Facebook and over 5000 followers in Twitter you will get maximum money and if you know about translation work you can earn a lot of money there also.

goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

I think for beginners, you can follow a bounty of social media such as Facebook and Twitter. If you have the skills to make an article or video you can join with a bounty of content creation. All bounty has the opportunity to make money for beginners so it can make money even though many have not yet produced.

abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:19:56 PM

You can hunt bounty by searching it in this forum, you will find many projects and join. But be careful because some are scams, it's better to do your own research on the project you are going to follow, read whitepapernya, visit the website, what will they do and you think if they can do it, I think that's enough.
waitinglist

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

You must have a ranking of at least a new junior member can join a bounty campaign and you can choose a bounty that if yielded or not a scam.

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:05:57 AM

At this stage, if you are a newbie account, you won't be able to participate in signature campaigns, as only higher ranks can include lots of text and an avatar in their signature blogs.

So my suggestion would be to be involved in other aspects of the bounty campaign. This can include translating threads to a different language, writing articles on blogs or steemit about the coin, or being involved on Telegram or Discord.

There are quite a few campaigns that you can participate in simply by joining the page's Telegram group. It is is usually a relatively small amount of 'reward', but that is because it doesn't take much effort.

I also, personally, only 'bounty' for campaigns that have a product I think is worthwhile with a strong team. This definitely makes things easier if you plan on writing a blog about a coin! Goodluck!
tukangsiomay

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:00 AM

its a good reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3715297.0
its a recommended manager with selective bounty campaign you can follow.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:41:16 AM

Well as I can see that you are only a Junior Member, just look for the bounty's that will accept Junior Member because not all bounty's accept it, some of them accept Member and so on, and also try to consider before joining you have to understand and make a research about the project so that you will not entered into a scam.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:02:07 AM

First, go to bounties section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. Look for a good bounty you want to join, make sure to read the rule first before doing anything. Most of them needs etheruem address, you can create in myetherwallet.com. Make sure to save every information especially the private key, don't share it to anyone. Once you already submitted your application and read all the rules. You are good to go.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

I think personally, I started a bounty campaign by first checking out the details and platforms of the gifts as well as those who support in bounty campaigns. after that, we only need to follow the rules that have been determined in the bounty campaign that we follow and if Joining in a successful bounty can give you a good profit.

ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:39:53 AM

first of all, maybe you should make or have a wallet to follow bounty, and then you should find or follow bounty what you will follow and usually all have various rules so you have to choose the bounty that suits you. in bounty itself there bounty signature campaign and usually in the signature campaign itself there is a limit rank that can join the bounty. besides you should be able to predict a bit if this bounty is real or scam if the bounty scam you follow you will only waste your time without getting a gift even if there is a gift token token but the tokens stop without going out in the exchanger and it is very sad haha
teddyppap

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:53:08 AM

If you start with campaing bounty I think you need to do first is to carefully study the bounty campaing and set goals to do what and how to do and follow the following steps: first register account facebook, bitcotak, twiter ... to perform the registration process is easy and convenient just follow the steps to create account of each one is complete, from the account creation step we proceed to step 2 To participate in bounty campaing projects, we must register to do bounty campaing every time we have to consider carefully to avoid mistakes or copy the work of others. I keep track of my work every day and every week not to pity the do not do and complete

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Nilupulie

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

It is not easy to find a promising bounty campaign and i used to follow below mentioned procedure to identify the genuine bounty campaigns.

1) Use below mentioned websites to find the best bounty campaigns. These websites are publishing good ICO's and we can do that ICO's bounty campaigns.
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
2) After selecting ICO's from the above sites normally i read all the whitepapers to get the clear idea.
3) Then i read their road map and team members as well
4) Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates
5) Get the ideas from Cryptocurrency experts
6) Do only projects from good bounty managers.

Further bitcoin talk forum is also the good platform for select the bounty campaign and you can choose good bounty campaigns and do. Hope this will work for you.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:06:19 AM

first of all you have to do is select the project. After getting the proper project, then specify the bounty of what would you follow. After that, please read the rules carefully. Do what is commanded by the rules. Then fill in the registration form. Check your account on the online spreadsheet available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: