Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:28:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start bounty campaing ?  (Read 2298 times)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

As a beginner, you should try to look for campaigns who accepts a newbie rank. It is really hard to look for bounties who only accepts lower rankings. I think you should first try to do something to get a higher ranking so the it would be easier for you to look for good projects. Also, you must be very eager to learn new things about bounty campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChainWorld

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

You can participate in social media campaigns like facebook twitter etc.. Try to reach 30 activity so that you promote to jr member and can participate in signature campaign also join telegram to get some tokens.
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

First you have to increase your rank.If you are in Newbie,you must post to increase the rank.If you are a jr member then you can work bounty campaing.You will be able to do all the activities of social media. You must have a Facebook and Twitter account for that besides, you must understand all the tasks of bounty camping.And there are rules for each bounty campaing you have to work according to that rule.

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

Be an active member of this forum, for you to rank your account up. Reach atleast jr member for more better result. Learn/study all the information about forum rules, to avoid of being banned/red tags. Read carefully the rules of every bounty threads before joining/participating for you to easy follow the whole things in the campaigns youve choose. Bring designated wallets for every bounties requirements.
Cinazhang

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

most bounty campaign required medium-high rank  to partecipate a bounty but at the beginning you can try some airdrop to get extra coin and then start some bounty campaign like social media task, very important read the rules of the campaign. Good luck

mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

Starting bounty campaign is very easy. But before, you have to increase your account rank at least jr. member in order to follow signature campaign. For now you can only choose bounty social media campaign like twitter. If you join bounty social media especially twitter, it's good you set up a real account and have followers, then visit their ICO threads, click the registration link, fill out the form, confirm, and wait until your name is in their spreadsheet, and you can start working, obey what they want.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

my suggestion raise your account rank become junior member, then go into marketplace, choose bounty, there are many ico project, choose the rule that you master, maybe easy to follow social media campaign. choose a good manager, a good project read his whitepaper, maybe it's from me,

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

the first step to join bounty campaign is the rank of our account minimal jr member, because there is rarely a project to allow newbie to join the project. if you want to start a bounty campaign, you should choose a project that offers a big bounty allocation. after that select one bounty campaign that want to follow, such as signature campaign, article, video, social media campaign, and others. you must understanding the rule. if you already understand then you can start to do the bounty campaign

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

Bounty is another way to get free Bitcoin or Ethereum. As you newbies you have need to follow instruction carefully in other to achieved what you want. Bounty hunting is nice you can sometimes earn more than those that invest. I have personally benefitted. All you need is Facebook friends at least 300 (but gradually try to add more to enjoy more benefit (Up 5000 friends). Try to create Twitter and have follower at least 300 follower for beginners (add more up to 5000 followers). With all this and your report Bitcointalk forum, your rank will be increasing then when you get to Junior member you can start participating in signature campaign. Signature campaign is more  rewarding. As you begin I wish you success.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:17:54 PM

It is not only signature bounty you should look up to. When i was a newbie i used to roam around here looking for opportunities to join and earn. I tried joining facebook and twitter, telegram and slacks. I was not exectng even to be paid i only tried but to my surprise, though i got small payment for each bounty since i joined also in twitter and telegram and slacks i got a quite considerable amount of tokens at the end..you can also try.

Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

To  start for a bounty campaign , you should be  completed first the posts  and activity they needed to become a junior member or become a member. then you can join and choose  a signature campaign you are wearing  in all your post . DEpends how many post they will required   every week until the end  of campaign  .

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

First you need more post. With range : newbie, you can't join to 95% bounty campaing(others 5% - you wil get realy low value of coins).
Next go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and choose one bounty campaing. Read regulations, if it suits you, fill form or give comment - how to join you will have in regulations.

Not exactly. Newbies participates too many bounties. Only %20-25 of them rejects newbies. For example, a newbie is not suitable Sylon's bounties because he demand Full member and upper. If your Twitter, Facebook account is not older than 2+ months, you may not join %20-30 of the active bounties.

I recommend you to reach more than 3000 friens in facebook and more than 5000 followers on Twitter. It is definite that you will be junior member in a short time.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

Everyone is giving you a solution for participating in bounty campaign but as the title says I was thinking you are asking help to start your very own bounty campaign. In that case, hire a professional bounty manager for making things easy and run the campaign smoothly.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:50:48 PM

You need to rank up first to jr member to participate in signature campaign, what you need now is continue posting for you to reach the minimum requirements and that is 30 activity. After that you can start to join bounty campaign.

Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

It depends on which medium you wish to campaign. Is Facebook campaign, Twitter campaign and delight? Put it at the back of your mind that with your rank level, you cannot join signature bounty but you can join the rest. Now, to participate in bounty campaign, you need to make your research on which project you want to campaign for, take for instance, PEP Network. Follow the rules of the of campaign as laid down by the bounty manager. Then, monitor your stakes progress in the spreadsheet.
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

Being a newbie, you can participate in bounty programs by registering yourself at the social media aspect. Newbies cannot wear signatures and mostly are not allowed to do translations. But you can write articles as well.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

The best was to start bounty as a newbie, is to start from social media bounty. Then gradually, as you get upgraded through to higher rank, you can participate in signature campaign and other aspects you feel you can fit into. Try as much as possible to perform all the necessary tasks effectively well and you will get the equivalent reward.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

For a start, I suggest to start reading the forum. There is so much information about bounty. And the second suggestion is to ask specific questions, not  general.

Brunoaoi007

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

before that you must have wallet first, you can make at myetherwallet.com
you should read more about bounty in the forum so as not to misstep,
then for bounty, you can search it in marketplace session - bounty, there are many bounty available. each bounty has a different coin prize, rules are also slightly different, for newbie usually can not follow signature campaign, but you can follow social media campaign (twitter, facebook, etc)
if you want to follow the signature campaign at least you have to jr.member
good luck
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

This is the best way to start;

Signature Campaign Guidelines (read this before starting or joining a campaign)

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: