Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start bounty campaing ?  (Read 2298 times)
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:07:26 AM

Search the project you want to do bounty of, go to their details on bitcoin talk, fill form and participate. its not that hard. But i am afraid that you might not be eligible in most of bounties since the least they accept junior members and to level up and earn merits is very hard now.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin27

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:11:08 AM

i think you need first find a bounty campaign that you are qualified. like in signature campaign, other project are require at least junior member and other.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:23:05 AM

Hi, Im new also with this kind of stuff but I joined already many of them. So bounty campaign means in lay mans term that instead of the company will promote their platform with an advertising company, they decided to hire us cryptocurrency community to advertise for them.  So in doing the campaign they have different sets of guidelines but almost the same. Some of the campaigns are twitter, facebook, signature, social media (youtube, reddit, medium, etc) and alot more.

So for the basic like twitter and Facebook they will just ask you to retweet and share their latest post. Some will ask to put some hash tags. Most probably they will ask you to do this 2-5 times in a week depending on their rules.

For the signature campaign, you need to be at least jr member  in this forum for you to use the avatars and signature. They will ask you to make comprehensive post per week. More often they require you to post more than 10 per week. The higher your rank the bigger stake you will get same is through with Facebook and twitter, the more follower and friends you have the bigger stake.

For the social media campaign, to be honest I did not try it yet so I cannot give you information about it.

Another is the translation campaign, they will be opening their whitepaper and other information to be translated in different languages. So for instance you are good in Arabic you can apply for Arabic translation.

Until now then, I hope I help you a little bit. Peace out!
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:43:30 AM

i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?
I think as a newbie you can't join or participate in any campaigns you need to have atleast a jr. Member to join in successful project and earn profit. In order to have this you just spend your time in bitcoin forum by posting with a quality content and wait until you ranked up.
TouchKeypad

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

Try to go on ICO bench and see which ICOs are the most perspective, join most hype campaigns, telegram channels, maybe.
Unfortunately, not all project conduct a bounty campaign
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:41:09 PM

You can join on any bounty campaign you are interested when you reach a minimum of jr member but before that, try to create constructive post's in order for you to reach your desired account and to be hired on your desired campaign.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

First off, this isn't a business. It's a community that rejects the banks manipulating money to increase their power over us. We're creating a decentralised value free from banks and doing so has given us profit. Care about the community first, not the money. If you only care for the money you'll earn only a little. Care for and contribute to community and money will follow more than you can imagine.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:11:01 AM

Search the project you want to do bounty of, go to their details on bitcoin talk, fill form and participate. its not that hard. But i am afraid that you might not be eligible in most of bounties since the least they accept junior members and to level up and earn merits is very hard now.
need seriousness in raising rank and follow bounty campaign. bounty campaigns also offer different campaign spots like facebook, your blog can follow the blog and Facebook campaign, if not yet have the rank to join the signature campaign.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:40:55 AM

First of all, you need to rank up in your bitcointalk account at least Jr. Member to join in some bounty campaigns. There are projects which accepts Jr. Member as the minimum rank to participate in their bounty campaigns. After you achieve the minimum rank requirements of course you need to find bounty campaigns and if you found one you need to follow the required task in order for them to reward you with tokens or according to the deal. Some are paying dollars but most of them are tokens. Every bounty campaigns have their own rules and regulations, instructions to follow and bounty allocated in the said campaign. Always be careful and examine first the bounty you are wishing to participate since not all of them are legit and always remember that we are bounty hunters. Let's dig deeper and hunt the most valuable. Happy bounty hunting to all!

bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:43:28 AM

I want to say, Now in a bounty campaign, you will not get much. But if you decide to keep participating - find just the right gifts and apply them. And I think you should reach the junior member rankings in that time as you reach the junior rank seekers for a good bounty of signing.

Kemeron

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:54:11 AM

Tweak Twitter, Facebook, Bitcointalk and others and then look for the company bounty
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:56:55 AM
Merited by cryptoman1ac (2)

Start by reading information about bounty campaigns and how it works. You can choose a variety of campaigns which suits your qualifications. You just need to go to:

1. Alternative cryptocurrencies

2. Marketplace (Altcoins).

3. Bounties (Altcoins).

4. Then choose an ICO which you feel like it is the one for you.

5. Finally choose what kind of campaign best fit for you of course the one you can handle and you are qualified to do. These campaigns includes:

- Signature campaign
- Translation campaign
- Blog/Article/Youtube campaign
- Social Media campaign
- Telegram campaign
- etc.

Then after filling up the form, start now your journey as a bounty hunter. Good luck!!!

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:03:29 AM

I this firstly you should be join some airdrops because you can get any idea of signup forms and use myetherwallet. Then you can participate bounty campaigns. Thats for you want create MEW, Facebook twitter, telegrame, and important bitcointalk membership. If have video creating or blog writing you can get lot of tokens making bounties.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
dilanka7575

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:04:12 AM

firstly,Read carefully project rulles and condition..then you can get your stakes..rulles are different project to project.so read carefully and understand what do you do..
You have to get a facebook account with public views on profile,and repost & post about project with hash tags.
Then you can start  social media campaigns also..
With time you can explore into linkedin and reddit and medium campaigns
When your bitcoin talk account is of junior member rank; then you start participating in signature campaigns
and be patient ...tokens are can't get immediately.
Good luck
supremo666

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

To start bounty campaign, first thing you need to do is to look at your ranked here in the forum. If you're newbie there is only certain bounty campaign you can join, usually social media only. If you're jr. member there's a wide range of variety you can choose from like signature campaign, to be jr. member you need more than 100 activities here in the forum. But of course being high ranked member of the forum you need to gain merits and that is not easy. Hope this help you a lot, thank you.
bundjoie02

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:26:29 AM

i think you need first find a bounty campaign that you are qualified. like in signature campaign, other project are require at least junior member and other.

It depends on what bounty you are willing to participate,you can go for telegram bounty, and after you increase your rank like you are at least a jr member you can also apply for signature, translation campaign, and many more.
ojherpeu

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:28:59 AM

First of all, you need to improve your membership level, which is allocated according to the membership level in the bounty campaign. Besides, it's very important for you to find an experienced bounty manager.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:33:27 AM

First of all, you need to improve your membership level, which is allocated according to the membership level in the bounty campaign. Besides, it's very important for you to find an experienced bounty manager.
Not only being an experienced manager, I think all bounty hunters desperately need a reputable manager. At present there are many fraudulent ICO projects and the reputation of the manager is extremely important at this time.
If there is an ICO project managed by a reputable manager in the bitcointalk forum, I will participate in that bounty campaign even though the bonus is very low.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

If you want to start a bounty hunt, find a good activity first, and be sure to read the rules to avoid rejection.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:27:19 AM

The first thing to start the bounty campaign is learning more about the cryptocurrency, choosing the trusted ICO, and learn how to pick the promising bounty program.
After you have known the ways, you can start by deciding what kind of bounty campaign you will follow (Signature, content creation, social media, telegram, forum, and many more).
Then, you can continue by analyzing the bounty program (it means that you also must analyze the ICO project of the bounty).
Just join and then you must follow the rules and tasks to be fulfilled.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: