Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.  (Read 3700 times)
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

Ignore them.  Smiley

Exaxtly! Better to ignore those bitcoin or crypto haters. The more you explain yourself ,the more aggresive they are  to provide negative feedback.  Lets prove ourself to haters by showing good results in doing bitcoin.

Sometime it's ignoring friends, I want them to succeed as well though!

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:18:01 PM

Oops, ignorant not ignoring

Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

Ignore them.  Smiley

Exaxtly! Better to ignore those bitcoin or crypto haters. The more you explain yourself ,the more aggresive they are  to provide negative feedback.  Lets prove ourself to haters by showing good results in doing bitcoin.
Sometimes, they are just using it as a way for them to manipulate the thinking of people just like negative news, sometimes, there are persons who wants to buy bitcoin but wanting to make the price at its low so they can make big profit so they are spreading negative news and feedbacks.
Iacomus

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

Well actually i have a lot of friends that hates bitcoin. They said that its not true or its a scam. Like what the hell? I show them my wallet and they said " wooaah so it is true " and some of them right now using bitcoin also.  Wink
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

Yes indeed there are lots of non believers of bitcoin because for them it is a scam.I dont mind those people anyway because its just a waste of time.Even how hard you try to explain them they will never believe because they are close minded people.So rather I let them see the outcome for them to know the truth behind bitcoin.No more explaination just show what you achieved through bitcoin.If still they think that you earned through scamming just dont mind them because its useless and a waste of time.
I definitely agree with this post. These are good ethics that we could How to non-cryptocurrency invedtors or to even those that are against our endeavour. This could be an eye opener to not only the haters but also to some investors out here that are dealing with this people in a violent and aggresive manner. Moreover, showing then this might even entice them to invest due to the welcoming community.
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

Ignore them.  Smiley

Sometimes, they are just using it as a way for them to manipulate the thinking of people just like negative news, sometimes, there are persons who wants to buy bitcoin but wanting to make the price at its low so they can make big profit so they are spreading negative news and feedbacks.

That could be true too!

AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:10:06 AM

What can you do when dealing with them is just keep calm and cool head.
They dont know that you has already make much earnings with bitcoin and crypto.
if they knew, they would ask you how to do that. i am sure.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:54:46 AM

I am always apathetic to them, for me, they are not important, dealing with them and responding their comments an only waste of time and will make me tired, even make me more trusting to bitcoin.

My target is not a crypto hater, but my target is society, I always spread the benefits of crypto to the public, start from explaining the theory of the blockchain system, the effects of bitcoin for an economy, and on how the way to trade in the crypto market.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

It is better to ignored those people who are crypto haters or bitcoin haters. They will do all things just to ruined the beautiful name of bitcoin.
Entertaining them is a wasting your time for a nonsense thing which is not really worthy.  So it is better to do nothing.
avdeeva

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

Just ignore them, do not waste your energy on these negative people. Keep showing them your bank balance to make them more jealous.
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

Let them think what they think about bitcoin.As long as they arent doing anything bad to you.And then, if you really wanted to share bitcoin with them, start to give them the basic knowledge about bitcoin and what is its uses.In that way, conflict will not occur and at the same time the popularity of bitcoin will also develop or grow.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

Educating ignorant people is never a bad thing though!

kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

very nice, even wise..
and this needs mature attitude to apply.
I never have a chance to deal with bitcoin haters, I just have some non-believers of bitcoin who underestimate bitcoin as a good business.
I have just tried to have discussions with them about technology behind bitcoin, Blockchain. I suggest them to forecast what kind of future will be provided by high technologies, especially in monetary aspect. I told them to never say impossible about the advancement of technologies.
most times, they gave up their arguments.  Grin  Wink
but I don't care whether they will have interest to do business in crypto-currencies.
Luke101

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

I don't care much about their bad mouthed opinion, since they are not affecting the market anyway hahaha I just leave them along thinking that its their loss for not believing not mine.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:01:54 PM

What can you do when dealing with them is just keep calm and cool head.
They dont know that you has already make much earnings with bitcoin and crypto.
if they knew, they would ask you how to do that. i am sure.
The opposition of those who do not like bitcoin and crypto is very normal because they have no knowledge of the cryptocurrency market. If you can explain to people around you about cryptocurrency and its benefits to life, that would be a great thing for you to do for the cryptocurrency market.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

I fix their gaze unstintingly and stroke their thighs in a rhythmic pattern for a 10-12 minute period until they have yielded completely to me. Then I give them a wink and disappear into the night.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:20:50 PM

Maybe bitcoin haters have a reason why they hate bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency or maybe it's just ignorance. If they have a reason, then discuss this with them and try to find out whether they are right or not. If it's just ignorance, then maybe it makes no sense to talk about cryptocurrencies with them.

Calliope2015

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

That’s a pretty cool strategy. However, my point of view: if someone doesn’t like crypto currencies so may it be. I couldn’t care less Smiley. A lot of people in my environment don’t know that I am interested in this topic. If I see someone is a cryptologist, I like to share knowledge. Don’t like wasting energy.
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:38:12 PM

That’s a pretty cool strategy. However, my point of view: if someone doesn’t like crypto currencies so may it be. I couldn’t care less Smiley. A lot of people in my environment don’t know that I am interested in this topic. If I see someone is a cryptologist, I like to share knowledge. Don’t like wasting energy.
You're right .... because those who do not recognize and hate bitcoin always think negatively and argue with far-reaching speculation about the truth of bitcoin
maybe silence is the solution

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:40:11 PM

1. Don't get aggressive:

Whatever they think about bitcoin i don't really care.I didn't do anything to provoke them.If they hates bitcoin it maybe because of lack of knowledge on crypto,they can see the life changes and its already a proof.Their negativity cannot contribute our wealth that we profit from bitcoin and these acts needs to be ignored.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: