Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.  (Read 3692 times)
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

I tell them that I can win their monthly salary within 2 days and lose it as well, so they get curios and start asking questions if it is worth to invest or not, they want to become rich so it attracts them.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:02:29 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

I would initially introduce the idea of this system and show them some proof. Explain in detail and that's it. I wouldn't take the burden of trying to convince people who are so skeptical even if you have presented everything in detail with supporting outcomes. They are just not my responsibility. If they find it fit for them, great!  If not, great! 

kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

4. Deal with it, not everyone is going to like/understand crypto

You don't have to convince everyone to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general. They don't like it? Leave them be. Also, NEVER EVER tell people to invest because the price will "moon". Price increases are NEVER 100% guaranteed.
That's right, There will be people will just invest in cryptocurrency without knowledge they just know it will moon, In general the blockchain itself is very powerful and they need to know that. We should educate them.

faithofb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:29:24 AM

I just leave them to and always proof to them anytime i converted my crypto to fiat as most do say it can never be converted to real cash..
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Yes, I have the biggest working solution to deal with haters and that is all about not giving a shit. There is a type of haters who hate Bitcoin and everything without getting any information about it so I am not blaming constructive criticizers here. I believe that we should keep building awareness about crypto and blockchain on our individual level instead of fighting/arguing with the haters.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

the best way in my opinion to making bitcoin or crypto haters have a rethink about their position is to make them see unquestionable proof in your business and investment effort. Nothing convinces more than a reality displayed. It destroys myths and hearsays faster and better then a twelve volume treatise.

Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

Alhamdulillah gan I have never met a person who hates bitcoin / crypto. even every time I met with someone they would ask me how to join and invest in bitcoin / crypto
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

I do not want to compete with people who hate bitcoin, because that would be boring. I will only show the benefits I get from bitcoin to them, and that can make them change beliefs.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

Whenever who play bitcoin since 2010 - 2015 , today you are millionaire !
That's what I show to them but I'm also warn them that the risk also upon it.
Just remember that we can force people to invest, they must invest with their awareness !

Smiley
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

Whenever who play bitcoin since 2010 - 2015 , today you are millionaire !
That's what I show to them but I'm also warn them that the risk also upon it.
Just remember that we can force people to invest, they must invest with their awareness !
I firmly believe that a good heart always wins. Dealing with crypto with a high level of sincerity, passion, determination, and patience is a sign of maturity and would be the best attributes to  possess when engaging in cryptocurrency. It needs a faithful heart and mind to get involved in the nature of cryptocurrency as it is very challenging.  Dealing crypto is better than dealing with haters because it helps gain profit, earning, improves knowledge  about economic factors, finance, investment and more. Dealing with haters creates an unhealthy environment and won't be efficient for our morale and growth for both person and professional aspects. However, we can somehow try to change their mindset positively and let them realize how valuable bitcoin is.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

I have a tough time at work dealing with the haters. So many people discourage me on a daily basis but I have stopped caring about their opinions. I am making almost 1000$ a month through trading over and above my regular salary. Those guys have no idea about this income and I don't even want to jinx it by coming in their eyes. I'm happy with what I'm making and I need not prove it to anyone.
vazarii

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

I show them my portfolio. I show them the Bitcoin price drop and rise patterns. They have their jaws dropped after seeing my results with cryptocurrencies.

That is the best way to convince someone, if they see you making profit, it will convince them. You should share your experience with friends and family.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

I show them my portfolio. I show them the Bitcoin price drop and rise patterns. They have their jaws dropped after seeing my results with cryptocurrencies.

That is the best way to convince someone, if they see you making profit, it will convince them. You should share your experience with friends and family.
I would say, that i would stay calm, some of my friend used to hate me too or bash me because they kept saying that what I am doing is a scam but I know what is real so I never listen to them instead I am telling them to try this, and it is not my problem anymore if they don't want to try.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

1. Don't get aggressive:

Never ever make any bad decisions that might hurt them physically or even make the image of bitcoin bad. Don't bother entertaining them. It is better to be quiet and fulfilling your dreams through bitcoin. Then they will see that the thing they hate is actually helping others to be productive.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

I have a tough time at work dealing with the haters. So many people discourage me on a daily basis but I have stopped caring about their opinions. I am making almost 1000$ a month through trading over and above my regular salary. Those guys have no idea about this income and I don't even want to jinx it by coming in their eyes. I'm happy with what I'm making and I need not prove it to anyone.
Correct. We dont need to brag all our profit to people that will criticize us in the end. Its better to live freely than to judge by others(which we dont really care).

ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

Well, I think that the main thing we can do is show the benefits that bitcoin has and how much of those benefits are we already having and using. Talk really doesn't do anything or has any weight when against a closed mind. The only effective thing in my opinion is only the things or the changes that they see from okay to better.
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

I do not have much to deal with the crypto haters. I simply show them my 3 month profit which i get from Bitcoin or crypto.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

I stopped dealing with bitcoin haters at the start of the year. I’ve wasted enough time on them already. I think the recent news on mainstream media on governments recognizing bitcoins and Samsung going into cryptocurrency are more than enough reasons to convince skeptics to change their minds.

mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

people have a funny thing about them usually where they need to feel validated and generally feel good about the choices they make in life, when it comes to something like cryptocurrencies I don't know why people are rarely objective. my advice is: don't engage after the discussion turns into a debate. time will show them.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:35:01 PM

people have a funny thing about them usually where they need to feel validated and generally feel good about the choices they make in life, when it comes to something like cryptocurrencies I don't know why people are rarely objective. my advice is: don't engage after the discussion turns into a debate. time will show them.

Lol exactly. For me i simply walk away when people start to be a little aggressive when we're talking about bitcoin. It's not worth it. I don't see thr point in convincing them. It's going to be their loss not mine :p

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: