Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.  (Read 3704 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

people have a funny thing about them usually where they need to feel validated and generally feel good about the choices they make in life, when it comes to something like cryptocurrencies I don't know why people are rarely objective. my advice is: don't engage after the discussion turns into a debate. time will show them.

Lol exactly. For me i simply walk away when people start to be a little aggressive when we're talking about bitcoin. It's not worth it. I don't see thr point in convincing them. It's going to be their loss not mine :p

well for me in my case i do usually teach the people around me so that they can also be aware on what is bitcoin and what is its use or purpose because they oftenly ask me on what i am doing everytime they sees me holding my phone. i love teaching people but im just unlucky on them because majority of them arent also interested and some of them loose an interest after a few days of trying. Maybe because they were too lazy or just cant handle the technical side of bitcoin.
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:35:24 AM

Well in my case I if they don't believe on what i am saying about bitcoin its okay, I worked and then the moment when my hardworks pays off I share it to them again about the good news that i received then after that they give an interest about btc. Maybe others wants a proof before they get involved into something.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
yvuj101

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:41:05 AM

I show them my portfolio. I show them the Bitcoin price drop and rise patterns. They have their jaws dropped after seeing my results with cryptocurrencies.
I have a lot of friends who hate bitcoin so much, and this is what I do I showed them my portfolio and give them some coins to spend it. I believe those who hate bitcoin have never bought bitcoin or used it before. But I don't know why most nonbelievers are come from the banker or financial institution.

When I encounter with non believer I will just show him the proof of my earning, I will explained to them how much I already earn by showing them the date I made my wallet and the price chart when the first time I knew bitcoin, I will try my best to make them understand but if in the end, they dont want to hear or accept, then I just ignore them, btc is the golden chance to make huge profit, if they hate bitcoin then its their lost
Well actually we don't have to do this, it's all up to them whether to accept bitcoin or not. we cannot be harmed by doing this.

Bitcion is friendly it can help community to earn a nice living.

hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:08:41 AM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Yes, this point no.3 is the effective way to dealing with peoples like them.
if you can show your profit to them, im sure that they will envy to you and make them want to know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency more.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

when dealing with a person who hates cryptocurrency like bitcoin I just let it go and I will enjoy his own benefits I believe he will regret it for ever hating cryptocurrency like this bitcoin.
aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

if around me (neighbors) maybe there are some people who do not like to have his Bitcoin.

but they were silent when I proved that Bitcoin could easily change my life.

so let the person who hates the Bitcoin by itself, because Bitcoin will continue to exist even though many who hate.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

I just avoid them, well, not totally, if that person is sensible and logical, i talk to him/her with confort, but there are some Bitcoin haters who hates bitcoin just for nothing, some of them een have no idea about how Bitcoin works, but they still hates it - i stay away from such fanatics.
miriamcoinny

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

I honestly see no point in trying to persuade anyone to see the benefits of crypto currencies. I would rather they just accept it or refuse it on their own terms.
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

for be dealing qith bitcoin haters are too easy, I just let the result do the talking, I have a friens that really hates bitcoin and after I he saw that i am earning money through it, he is the one who approach me instead and ask a favor on how to do it. very simple. Smiley
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

but they were silent when I proved that Bitcoin could easily change my life.

Let me guess, you proved them how 'much' money Bitcoin allowed you to make, right?

The thing with profits is that it doesn't contribute to anything other than your own benefit. You having made profit doesn't mean you will be making profits again, or that others will make profits. In most cases the profits people talk about are made in the moment during easy to profit from events, such as the bull run of last year. What if they entered near peak levels? Would you then just keep your mouth shut and ignore them? Tell them to hold something they don't know anything about?

Bitcoin should convince people based on what it offers technically, and nothing else. If people after that are far enough in their development here, they will explore everything related to investing and trading themselves, when they feel comfortable. Profit is nothing more than a byproduct of Bitcoin, a side effect. It's not the main thing to focus without any understanding of Bitcoin.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

I would not waste my time and energy explaining and convincing people to buy bitcoin and prove to them that this is not a scam. I will let them realize that they are missing something big that could change their lives. The time will come that they will approach me and ask me what did i do to make my life successful and rich and that is because of bitcoin investment.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

first you try to ask why they hate bitcoin, surely they have reason to hate bitcoin, if they hate bitcoin because often hear negative news about bitcoin, you explain positive things from bitcoin and prove it, although bitcoin have negative side but if we know how using bitcoin well, bitcoin will definitely provide benefits and success.
buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.
the bitcoin hater is caused because the person does not understand what bitcoin is and he can not feel and has never felt the benefits of the bitcoin.

member1

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

Haters gonna hate. Just wait until I cash out what I'm holding in a year or so) people just try to convince themselves not to learn about cryptos
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:13:03 AM

I better keep silent and not talk too much with the foreign human beings who ask bitcoin among the community or my neighbor even my friend nor will I tell much information about bitcoin.
Koko1200

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

Many guys just stopped trying to prove something for some time. My page in social networks testifies to my progress and accomplishments. I hate the work but it seems to be helpful for Dash community
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

4. Deal with it, not everyone is going to like/understand crypto

You don't have to convince everyone to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general. They don't like it? Leave them be. Also, NEVER EVER tell people to invest because the price will "moon". Price increases are NEVER 100% guaranteed.

Indeed. This is how it should be. We can't force people to use bitcoin. There will always be people who oppose what you are doing. Later when they find out the power of bitcoin, they will surely regret and think things like 'I should've trusted you' etc. anyway.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

People throw hate on bitcoin either because of jealousy or lack of knowledge about it. They tend to judge the said crypto based on their small learnings. As a bitcoin enthusiast, take time to make them understand what bitcoin really is but if they insist informations which they firmly believe in and is so shallow, then just dont mind them.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

Just be silent and your progress will be the appropriate answer for them.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Just tell then your history of success that would be enough for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: