Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.  (Read 3692 times)
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

I do not understand why you need to change the opinions of others about bitcoin? If a person does not want to take risks and he is satisfied with the bank's interest, well ... this is only his decision. And if we get a big profit this is our risk

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

Your points are good about how to deal with a bitcoin haters but I don’t think that it his method is worthy. We are living in a era where bitcoin is considered as a boon and obviously it has provided homes and employment to millions of people that people started considering it as a best way of investment so we need not to ignore these haters instead we have to convince them for using bitcoin by telling them the real potential and fate of bitcoin because in the end our future is with bitcoin only.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

I have never meet a truly hate to crypto/bitcoin,  only doubt and counting that it's all is just a fake. But I noticed how people change their mind when they hear about bitcoin from different sources. I have a friend to whom I told about bitcoin and it's great opportunity for making some extra money, but he involved in all of that only after another friend who mine coins said him the same.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

The easiest way is to show them the profit that you got from cryptobusiness.It's hard to deal with very cynical people,they believe that bitcoin or other crypto only bring harm to their financial regardless the technology it used.If they're beyond helping,i just leave them alone.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:10:23 PM

The biggest problem is that they won't listen to you even if you are right. They will never admit that they are wrong. I have met many people who don't like cryptocurrencies and usually most of them couldn't tell anything about them. The lack of knowledge is a huge barrier. Even though, I try to convince people that Bitcoin is not as bad as they think.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

I show them my portfolio. I show them the Bitcoin price drop and rise patterns. They have their jaws dropped after seeing my results with cryptocurrencies.
you should tell them about the chances of developing a cryptocurrency for the future, and while prices go up and trick use it as a bonus only
that way, cryptocurrency will be more developed again
JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:24:51 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

I always tell bitcoin haters that bitcoin is not a SCAM, the people who uses it are the scammers (but not all). Everytime I encounter a person saying this, my mind is alarmed. I explain them what bitcoin is and how it works. I show them my portfolio and they don't believe at all. I don't want to convince them to invest but I want to explain it to them.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:27:25 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:20:19 AM by mobilestrike

You have a fantastic strategy for making a person to start love and to buy bitcoin. I also have invited some people to buy bitcoin and have changed the minds of some people by saying that Japan and some other countries are using bitcoin for their state affairs and with that they started to thik that such a developed country if adopt this then it is a good coin.

By the way I learned another way of convincing people to adopt bitcoin. I often face some people who are aggressive against bitcoin like that. I hope that this way they will also be convinced for the adoption of bitcoin.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:35:44 PM

Thanks for the fun topic and instruction on how to deal with aggressive bitcoin haters  Grin  I think the main reasons why people hate bitcoin are:
1. they do not know how it works and don't want to learn new technologies
2. they are jealous that they haven't bought bitcoin when it was cheap
3. they are jealous that other people are getting rich  Grin

Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

in between my community or neighbor even my friend nor will I tell you much information about bitcoin. And I'd better keep quiet and not talk to strangers who ask about bitcoin
Kytanylu

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

I tell them that I can win their monthly salary within 2 days and lose it as well, so they get curios and start asking questions if it is worth to invest or not, they want to become rich so it attracts them.
Abrefatotherescue

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

Well I send them links on people who are making it through bitcoin. It's only time that can change their stance on CRYPTOCURRENCY.I just do the little that I can.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

1. Don't get aggressive:

I think i dont have time for those kind of peoples. i just have enough patience for holding my coins only not for them.
it is good for you to be able facing them. For me, if they interest in crypto, let them find about about it. and if they are not interest, just leave from crypto.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

I show some of my learning from crypto and how It changes my life. I told them also I motivate them that you just need to think that you can do and learn also in crypto so that they will also earn like me. Just think positive and be patience in doing and waiting you will earn big. Do not listen to what other are telling about the crypto, before you believe you must try it first and see the result before you believe on what others is saying. Like me at first I do not believe on what my husband told me about the crypto but when I see the result on my own there I start to do and believe on it already. Until now I earn big and still doing the life of a cryto it changes my life and my belief on cryto it helps me with my financial problems it caters my needs and my family's need. But in doing and believing in crypto world I put God in the center of it because I believe God is the one who gave me this opportunity in doing this and to earn big and I thank him that he gave me a change to make my life and my family's life better especially in terms of money. In doing this do not forget to thank God and share your blessings to him so he will give you what you ask for.
oludare1

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

The fact is that when it comes to new ideal or technology, a lot of people that didn't know how it works will definitely hate it.  However, as for me  I have the biggest working solution to deal with haters and that is all about not giving in to their destructive criticisms. There is a type of haters who hate Bitcoin and everything without getting any information about it so I am not blaming constructive criticizers here. I believe that we should keep building awareness about crypto and blockchain on our individual level instead of fighting/arguing with the haters.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

I am also not far away with people who hate crypto currency business. Even, every day I must see them more than once. It felt very annoyed, emotional, and disgusted. Moreover, several times they insulted the business in this crypto currency directly with me more than three  times. It made my feelings severed. I just pause because I have not earned a meaningful income in this business. I just told myself not to reply. Actually, I want to turn around but I am weak in the economy so I get a deep insult. The more, I step on someone the higher my motivation for success. I am increasingly challenged to develop more deeply through this crypto currency. I can only be patient until I can prove my success.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

I am also not far away with people who hate crypto currency business. Even, every day I must see them more than once. It felt very annoyed, emotional, and disgusted. Moreover, several times they insulted the business in this crypto currency directly with me more than three  times. It made my feelings severed. I just pause because I have not earned a meaningful income in this business. I just told myself not to reply. Actually, I want to turn around but I am weak in the economy so I get a deep insult. The more, I step on someone the higher my motivation for success. I am increasingly challenged to develop more deeply through this crypto currency. I can only be patient until I can prove my success.
Dealing with crypto haters are just waisting your time and it can make you irritate with them, because they dont give up on hating crypto. Focusing on bitcoin is the best choice, because you will manage your bitcoin, and you will be updated on what news spreading about it. Focusing on bitcoin will make you a wise investor of bitcoin, and it can make you successful on it someday.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:12:06 PM

Well that is really true. Most people hate bitcoin because they have not gotten the time to learn more about the coin and its potentials. But the most important thing I stick to is that I don't waste time on people who would hate the coin despite it potentials. Maybe just as you said, explaining it to them might convinced them in someway but they really need to learn more before they make such claims
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

Dealing with Bitcoin and Crypto haters,I just ignore them as they watch my financial status grow and change.. And they can disgusting most times..
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

Frankly speaking there is no need to engage with them as the more you talk to them the more fuel you are adding to the fire. They are looking for attention and by arguing with them you are giving it to them. Haters gonna hate, there's nothing you can do about it. They are just salty that they weren't able to get in early into Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: