Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:43:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.  (Read 3700 times)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:43:19 AM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters? face what you must face and overcome it as far as you can and do not ignore the haters you go ahead and show them that they are mistaken to just trust yourself
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:22:59 AM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Hand them your proof of payments or your profit, the second thing will happen is a lot of question from them like where did you get that much money. This works for me everytime people raise their eyebrow everytime i talk about bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Margaretlove

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

For example, online wallets, encryption trading platforms, ICOs (most ICOs are altcoin / tokens), but ignorant people see them as btc have fraudulent bitcoin projects like BitConnect. And at the end of the day, these are just angry people on the internet and have no influence on what really happens.
hoosen

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

The easiest thing is just to say that time will show us who was right, and if I am earning my money from bitcoin and my family is living by that, so what is your problem with me?
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

I'm not dealing with them. I don't have time to educate people. I leave them alone usually Cheesy

I think it is a better idea to spend time with people who share similar visions with you.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

I always give the argument a new twist by turning the tables and talking about FIAT currency being the biggest Ponzi and pyramid scheme ever and that countries and governments are dangerously spiraling out of debt by creating more inflationary currencies daily just to keep afloat. By unpegging the FIAT currencies from the gold standard in 1971 thanks to President Nixon of the U.S, that has created a lot more poverty and problems and also much less purchasing power for everyone because FIAT is backed by thin air. At least Bitcoin has two great things going for it, it's limited in supply and is not centralized as well as it actually is backed by it's technology, the Blockchain.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
requiredto

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

Bitcoin is just a currency / tool. Anyway, I will not advertise Coinbase referral links to any person who knows nothing about encryption. It's super annoying to deal with, but at the same time I think it's good for the Dash community. These are just angry people on the internet and have no influence on what really happens.
romeo robert

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

of course there will be people who don't like the bitcoin and crypto. Maybe they don't trust with the advantages it brings. or they do not follow the development of the technology. It will be hard to deal with people like that. better we avoid them and it's up to what they said.
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

WOWWW!!! Your ways of dealing with bitcoin haters is superb. However, I also have a special way of dealing with them. I show them my portfolio and whatever I have achieved with bitcoin. When the become interested, i educate them about bitcoin and its operation.
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

I'm not dealing with them, I don't have a time and a half to battle with those who don't believe in money did I earn here,  so I'm just showing my cash and this is completely enough
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

Or the best things and safest thing to do is to not mentioned crypto or you are not into crypto. Just say that you have tried it  before and known it when everyone was telling you to buy it. You don't have to tell you are gaining profits on it because it can also lead to making your life at risks.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:22:04 AM

I'm not dealing with them, I don't have a time and a half to battle with those who don't believe in money did I earn here,  so I'm just showing my cash and this is completely enough

Dealing with bitcoin is valuable of my time than dealing with haters because even they cannot believe on crypto I continue earning an amount. It is not my lost but for them because of being doubted and thinking that it is just a scam which never pay which is wrong. I am happy to continue living with salary that I cannot imagine before. Haters can change their mind on their own and regret the time they wasted to bashed bitcoin that can be a source of income.

Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

I don't have time to deal with bitcoin or crypto haters, as long as i am happy with my activity they will not be able to influence me, if i meet a person like this i will just show the result i got from cryptoworld
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

letting them keep talking is a great way. because we have to admit also that it is indeed crypto price up and down. and when they keep talking about crypto is bubble, while we already get profit from crypto, we've won a landslide from them.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:13:06 AM

I will not make an argument with them I get their opinion why they hate cryptocurrency and bitcoin and I will explain to them what is bitcoin and cryptocurrency. in the recent fight of Manny Pacquiao, I said to them that the printed name around the corner and in the canvass was the name of cryptocurrency.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:23:24 AM

Just simply show them your portfolio/blockfolio. Show them you income and slap it to their face so that they will believe. Haters will find a way, you will also. That is how you deal with them. Make them envious on what you have.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:50:40 AM

every and any group has hatters. you gave great advise but most important is ignoring the and not interacting. cause anger never does any good, and you would just make the situation worse
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

Indeed wherever we are and whatever business we run, we can not separate the affairs of the haters. A natural thing when we achieve a success or we build a goodness there must be bad people who do not like this achievement. As people who feel no enemies then we are confused with what became our fault so many people who do not like us. Yeah, we just pray for God to immediately awaken them. But if we want to respond then we can ask why they hate bitcoin or crypto currency. As a crypto currency player then we are also responsible for the crypto currency if there are parties who hate or intend to destroy the crypto currency.

Chestt

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

1. Don't get aggressive:

Almost the way I do:
I never get aggressive and I always make them doubt their convictions. The latter even could be fun! Boy, I love seeing their puzzled faces when they start thinking rationally! Wink
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

Well actually there is no need to do that in dealing with them because it is no use since they are going to hate anyway even if you will take time to explain to them the possible benefits that cryptocurrency has to offer. Anyway if you would like to deal with them then probably you should get a concrete example on how you earn on joining cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: