Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:35:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.  (Read 3700 times)
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

This is so easy for me, everytime when I'm people starting complaining with me about bitcoins, I'm just showing them a Blackfolio app on my smartphone. No one they continue to complain and showing them, my credit card history of withrawals.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
warkop121

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

proof puddings are always tasted, once you can provide physical evidence to prove or show financial returns from crypto transactions then that is a good start. these haters were once the same people as interested in you and me but they had bad experiences because they did not spare time to learn and educate themselves about it before investing and so they may end up losing everything. i will try my best to make them understand but if in the end, they do not want to hear or accept, then i just ignore them, btc is a golden opportunity to generate big profits, if they hate bitcoin then lose them
joliepaul

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

we do not need to care about Bitcoin or crypto haters. Whenever they see the development of Bitcoin and Crypto, they will change their opinion
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

I'm not dealing with them, I don't have a time and a half to battle with those who don't believe in money did I earn here,  so I'm just showing my cash and this is completely enough
That is cool. Do not bother with the thoughts of others who do not support bitcoin is a very appropriate thing. Just show your profits and change your economic level to prove that the world of cryptocurrency is very profitable if able to use it.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

I have friends who do not believe in cryptocurrency because they think cryptocurrency is not real. It's hight time we explain things about cryptocurrency to them so they could be enlightened.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

i just try to ignore them as much as possible, that is the best thing that you can do, trying to convince them is the worst thing to do, they will never be 100% convinced about something in where they do not even trust at all.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

if there are many people who do not know how the bitcoin works, I think that a good technique is to inform the people that it is to give a walle to get into cryptocurrency forums that learn how to buy sell receive a little bit at the beginning so that understand how it is the technology to say how safe it is and if you do not like it you can withdraw explaining that it is auditable and that there are no pitfalls in that and that no one can manipulate it easy to use and to move from one point to another in seconds throughout the world and also explain how they are generated through miners and that everything takes a lot of work of mathematical imformatica economy and many other factors

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

it is true that maybe it can be delivered to bitcoin haters, for me to convince me to give evidence of my profit in investing with bitcoin
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

I stopped someone from proving something for a long time. To do this, I have a page in social networks, where I can see my progress and how I achieved it all. If interested, then contact. I do not spend time arguing.

Yes it is very hard to please everyone especially with regards to risking there money. For me i don't convince people i let then see my achievements and from there it is there choice to believe and be part of the growing world of bitcoin.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

For me I will not waste my time to a people who do not bilieved in crypto. Because I don't want to argue hater's people. I convience them once's and it's their choice to believe or not.
Seth Nyarko

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

For crypto haters what I will suggest you do is that:

1. There are those that are ignorant, so a little education into what Bitcoin or Crypto is will open their eyes to love it more than condemn it.

2. There are still those who are deliberate enemies of Bitcoins. For those people, they want to join the bus but since they missed that's why they are making noise. If you try convincing them and they still throw it back at you just focus on your CRYPTO investment and forget them coz they will leave to regret it one day!  Wink
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

For crypto haters what I will suggest you do is that:

1. There are those that are ignorant, so a little education into what Bitcoin or Crypto is will open their eyes to love it more than condemn it.

2. There are still those who are deliberate enemies of Bitcoins. For those people, they want to join the bus but since they missed that's why they are making noise. If you try convincing them and they still throw it back at you just focus on your CRYPTO investment and forget them coz they will leave to regret it one day!  Wink

I don't usually dwell on negativity, I will not pay attention to those who try to put me down. Just ignore those people who don't take time to listen because they're not worth of your time. Focus what you do you think it's right and of course continue to spread the good news.
takesomethingaway

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:54:07 AM

Indeed, wherever we are and whatever business we run, we can not separate the work of the haters. As people feel no enemy then we are confused with what has become our fault so many people do not like us. But if we want to answer then we can ask why they hate bitcoin or electronic money.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

1. Don't get aggressive:

Do not lose your focus on bitcoin. It is your goal from the beginning. Do not be distracted from those negative views from haters, you will not grow.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

Giving time to crypto haters will just give you nothing but stress and could also affect your focus as you might believe in them too. Better put them aside and just focus what you are doing because at the end of the day, it is you will rejoice with your profit and not them.

alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

People's opinions are different to Bitcoin, there are positive there is a negative response to the presence of this Bitcoin. but for me that's normal, because they are new to Bitcoin. to respond to them, indeed we do not have to insist, we should be relaxed to explain the things related Bitcoin. If they can accept gratitude, if not yes it's okay.
richardson1128

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

before telling them this, ask them 1st if they are willing to learn. If not, then let them be. Because no matter how eager you persuade they won't accept your opinion at all.
Gorionh

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

I show them my portfolio. I show them the Bitcoin price drop and rise patterns. They have their jaws dropped after seeing my results with cryptocurrencies.

A lot of people don't like bitcoin. Some of this people are my friends and Co worker. I show them how bitcoin help from my financial problem and how progressive am I with this crypto currency.They all change, they are all now crypto investors.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

There’s no need to prove to anyone how we are dealing with bitcoin and other crypto currencies if they do not believe in it we cannot force them to believe.  Those haters will eventually realize how much they have missed in investing in crypto currency.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

1. Don't get aggressive:

You cannot let all people love crypto. Some don't want it because they are afraid to lose. Some haters are clueless with how crypto works that is why they are hesitant. I hope that they will deeply embrace crypto and learn it's usefullness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: