Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.  (Read 3702 times)
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

My father once told me that bitcoin is a scam and that i am just wasting my time and effort in doing campaigns and investing in bitcoin because of negative news he heard about it.  He really hates it whenever I talk about bitcoin and keeps discouraging me in dealing with it, until one day, I gave him money I got in joining campaign and from that day forward he changed his mind and started supporting me. He even asked me to teach him about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Sometimes proofs are enough to change someone's opinion about something.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

I do not see the BTC as an enemy, so I always try to own them, but the market is so difficult today, maybe we will never make much profit as before.
PatM77

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

indeed sometimes we get bored and emotion when they say and criticize bitcoin gan. but if we answer it will emerge the debate. I'd better go. and try to find a gap if bitcoin is not as bad as what they say .

I believe in my own opinion about Bitcoin. I don't read the news about it because it is only news. I have my own strategy and I go on.
me too. Reading news only attracts negativity about the crypto for me but if the news is positive for bitcoin, I read about it because it sometimes boosts my confidence to invest more. And to all those people saying that bitcoin is a scam and risky, I ignore them because they didn't know a thing.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

People are usually very skeptical about new, revolutionary things.
For example, my wife was upset when I tried to explain her about bitcoin.
She told me it's SCAM and leave it!
I didn't accept it and she wasn't happy.
Now, when she sew my profit with bitcoin and other crypto, and when I was able to buy some staff with bitcoin, she finally accepted bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

To be honest, I just ignore the idiots. They only see the negative side of bitcoins and not the ones that are actually beneficial for everyone. They're too ignorant of the fact that bitcoins actually are helpful to the society and instead they malignantly destryloy the image of bitcoins.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

Ignore them.  Smiley
Yes, Ignore this person cause it is not help you.  This person cannot understand about in cryptocurrency they didn't know what bitcoin is. It's better to ignore the person who cannot believe in bitcoin cause it is big distraction in your work.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

I really laughed out my heart especially on the third point. Well the best way in my opinion to convince people (and possibly confuse them about your wealth) is to show proofs. Tangible proofs on't lie especially to your folks and friends who have known you before and written you off concerning crypto and the future.

market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

if in my opinion if meeting with people who hate bitcoin or cryiptocurrency. then the good and wise acts I used to sing. better leave them not to be ignored gan. but show them the results we've got
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

What I say to Haters is that they study the bitcoin and see their history and see the rich people because of it. And I also show them my earnings and changed my life because of bitcoin
Luky67

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

I think it's better to leave those who hate bitcoin, because there is no point in dealing with them. They have their own understanding, and although it is explained they will not accept it.
dilemamis

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

although we all believe we have the best chance of becoming a widely adopted Cryptocurrency. And at the end of the day, they are just people who are angry on the internet and have no effect on what really happened.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

I think choosing a bitcoin like us, or replying bitcoin is the decision of each person. If any of those who do not do bitcoin, leave it alone and do not respond to them because we want to talk what we will also be blamed.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

I do not convince haters that cryptocurrencies are a new stage in the development of the economy. Because it's useless. I prefer to communicate with people who support my attitude to the world of cryptocurrencies.

dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

I keep hearing that Bitcoin is scam especially from adults they will always like to prove that they have more experience than you. Some argue that it is a well designed scam that will fade with time without even trying to understand how it all works. All I do is explain and explain, some that are wise will try it out while the stubborn ones will always walk away. Either way let's keep doing what we are doing and with time mass adoption will happen.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

I think this is a good strategy to deal with such people. I think we can as well provide links to positive comments made by some influential people.

112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

indeed sometimes we get bored and emotion when they say and criticize bitcoin gan. but if we answer it will emerge the debate. I'd better go. and try to find a gap if bitcoin is not as bad as what they say .

I believe in my own opinion about Bitcoin. I don't read the news about it because it is only news. I have my own strategy and I go on.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

If I choose not to serve them. I will ignore them, as long as they do not interfere with my activities in Cryptocurrency. because I think it's useless to argue with people who hate Cryptocurrency, even if we speak a thousand words, they will not understand.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

in my opinion you should not have to pay attention to them let them just like that do not ignore them, do as you are important you can become rich.
jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

You did make three valid points, and I agree that that is the best way to talk to people who have no idea about what cryptos are because the haters are people who have 0 ideas about them, however sometimes it is to hard to talk to them, it is like they don't hate the coins itself they just hate that they can't profit from them and others can. People do need to change their mentality and rather then hate start learning.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

Do not spend our time and energy and our thoughts on understanding bitcoin or crypto haters, because I know they will never listen to anything we say about bitcoin or crypto. So we should focus on what we are doing so that we can get results through bitcoin or crypto, and when they see the success we get through bitcoin or crypto, it will probably make them eventually change their views and become part of bitcoin or crypto users .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: