Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.  (Read 3696 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 708

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

There was a time in which I will have argued vehemently about the benefits of bitcoin with such people but to be honest I am tired of doing that so I just ignore people like that, let them realize that they had miss one of the greatest opportunities in their lifetimes, while I take advantage of every single opportunity that the market presents to me and they see from afar my success while they get nothing.

In my opinion this is the only way to convince people, they need to see with their own eyes that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are able to change the life of a person that they know before they believe that cryptocurrencies are not a fraud, but unfortunately for them most of the time they are going to get very late into the market, like what happened with all of those that invested at the end of 2017.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:49:55 AM

You can't please everybody so there are haters and skeptics ready to flood questions on everything that they hate. If the hater still no knowledgeon how cryptocurrency works and still willing to listen then he o she deserve to get an explanation. Some haters already knew about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and they continue their hates aren't deserving on any kinds of attention so ignore them instead and just be cool.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

no need to explain anything to people who hate Bitcoin because they keep will want not listen to any explanation about the world of cryptocurrency. even though they already know or for those who do not know how cryptocurrency works but still they will hate it.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

The best way to deal with these anti Crypto currency people is to show them your proof of earnings like all of your debt was paid, huge deposits in your banks, new items in the house and assets like new car or new house. If you will show some of these to them then i think they will not think twice in will join crypto as soon as possible.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

There is always people who are skeptical, or doubtful about bitcoin and we cannot force them to believe all we have to do is make them believe by what they will going to see in us, and how bitcoin works in the life of many people who embrace it, use it and they themselves will prove it or realize it.. arguing with them is useless... just be patient and let them see it in you.

Definitely argue with crypto haters is pointless because for some one to understand a concept like bitcoin he or she should have at least a basic knowledge of digital currencies but many doesn't have that kind of knowledge because still the concept is very new to the world and that is why the best we can do is show them what we are doing in the crypto market and how we have achieved so far so if they are smart enough probably they might understand 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

I got a friend with whom we argue about Bitcoin and crypto overall. You just need to have clear arguments for his/her opinions and stay calm, positive. I mean, there are so many positive sides for Bitcoin and crypto that you can't lose the debate.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

I don't make long discussions about Bitcoin and crypto, I don't feel like I have to prove anything to anyone. A person who wants to understand has to read and investigate about it, so his thoughts mature spontaneously. Credit card development is a good and adequate example.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Specimen

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

time is very valuable to me, I don't spend a lot of time with haters, but I keep answering all the questions consistently even though the discussion is not too deep.

in the end they saw the achievement that I got even though it didn't meet their expectations. I live in the countryside and the internet is still something expensive there, but they get a lot of negative news via smartphones with media that connotes bitcoin to be very negative. and supported by the attitude of the government that does not legalize it.

But it's not too bad because some of them start to open their eyes and engage actively, what's important is that it's better to keep believing and being productive with Crypto compared to being a hater who will be very surprised if Crypto finally proves something different in 1-3 years forward.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
adamtruongkz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

I show them my portfolio.I stopped someone from proving something for a long time. To do this, I have a page in social networks, where I can see my progress and how I achieved it all.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:57:48 AM

I have not yet met a lot of real crypto haters. Some people are simply scared of it: they do not want to lose money, thinking that very often the coins are falling. It is better to be a realist, and not hate or adore the cryptocurrency.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:10:25 AM

Yes, some bitcoin haters can really be persuaded. As soon as you tell them in detail about what this phenomenon is - bitcoin, and how you can make money on it, they will understand it and even help to invest too.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

I believe all bitcoin's hatred comes from misunderstanding. People are just afraid of it, because they consider it another fraud. And I understand them, there are really a lot of projects that are aimed only at pumping out investors ' money. Therefore, there are so many skeptical opinions about bitcoin.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

I think that most skeptics can be persuaded. Usually, most people think that bitcoin is a fraud, a bubble. But when you show them your real results, they change their minds.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

I am very sorry that such a large number of people are set against Bitcoin. And yet they can't explain why they hate bitcoin. Maybe it's just a defensive reaction to a new, incomprehensible technology. The world in recent years is developing very quickly, and not all people have time to realize this development.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

What is the point of arguing with a man who denies any possibility of consensus? Only if you like to just argue, regardless of the outcome. No need to prove to a person who does not know how to accept new items, even better time will prove him wrong.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

I think that most skeptics can be persuaded. Usually, most people think that bitcoin is a fraud, a bubble. But when you show them your real results, they change their minds.

When I try to tell someone about the benefits and potential of Bitcoins and I realize that they are some of the skeptics of cryptos, I just let it be entirely and never discuss the topic with them again.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

There have always been, there will be people who are dissatisfied with something, no matter how good it is, out of spite that others are doing)
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

When I try to tell someone about the benefits and potential of Bitcoins and I realize that they are some of the skeptics of cryptos, I just let it be entirely and never discuss the topic with them again.
they have not realized the meaning of crypto investment because many people think how they benefit without going through the process. that's why it happened

VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:44:58 AM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

Those who committed mistake a decade ago are still regretting that why they didn’t believe on the potential of bitcoin a decade ago otherwise they will also be the bitcoin billionaires of present time and again people are doing the same mistake as I think morons are these people who are still believing that bitcoin is a bubble that would burst soon or a scam as the time will answer them all when bitcoin will get legalised all over the world and from our hand the only thing we can do is to make them doubt their own convictions that they are wrong about saying negative for bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:41:16 AM

It is always a general rule to doubt things when you are just told and don't have direct experiences on things. Most of them doubt it especially when things are too good to be true.  Bitcoin had done these during times when unexpectedly the coin had pumped so high that others were lucky enough to have participated. These can be good to those who are haters because they would always want to have basis. Just leave the haters, no need to argue and let the evidences do the job.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: