Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:04:27 AM

BUZCOIN is a "safe haven" for investors

In the raging world of finance, it is important not only to make money, but even just to save, and preferably — increase them.

When it comes to financial turbulence, financial markets reeling, investors sought "safe haven" assets, which are reliable.

Some people, in the old times, paid attention to gold.

But how does this asset behave?

Over the past six years, this precious metal has given investors a loss of 24%.

✅ In Russia, the search for a" safe haven " for investors is a resolved issue: BUZCOIN token is a brilliant combination of charisma and business perseverance of Olga Buzova and a bouquet of technological innovations that will be presented in BUZAR platform.

✅ Many teams in the world are now trying to create their own market places, but BUZAR is a unique technological product.

✅ And soon BUZCOIN will allow you to try out all capabilities of the platform BUZAR.

https://buzcoin.io

There’s a lot of reason why you have to choose and invest in Buzcoin. People will definitely like and enjoy this platform.
Dedicated, hard working, strong and experienced team, enough resources, useful BUZAR project using technology, transparency using block chain for security. These are some of the reasons to trust and invest in BUZCOIN.
Yes because everyone investors want their investment is in safe this another good thing in this project of Buzcoin their insuring that your investment to their platform is safe and secure all of that is because of hard work of Olga Buzova and with the help of her team
Buzcoin team is ensuring those who want to invest in this token that their investment is safe and profitable.  BUZCOIN has a promising future because its BUZAR platform, a communication and bussiness application,  is a new technological system that is useful for everyone.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:26:04 AM

I do not believe in the project and I think it is a real scam. I feel upset when reading about Buzova or Meyvezer in connection with scam projects.
what is your proof that you are saying that this ico is scam. Because theres a lot of people are supporting in this ico . And you eqsily saying that this is scam.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

We are too busy about the updates of the project but may we know when will be the end of ICO? How’s the status of pre sale?Does BUZCOIN is on track and target?
BUZ token ICO will end on Oct 19. They already sold 40% of the target soft cap. We're almost halfway from the end time of ICO selling, so we need more investors to our supported future crypto.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

I do not believe in the project and I think it is a real scam. I feel upset when reading about Buzova or Meyvezer in connection with scam projects.

Yes. Me too.

I don't see any prospects for the project. This is a HYIP. Stupid TV star decided to be in a trend. Grin Cheesy Cheesy
This project has no future. A person who doesn't understand this sphere then can't do anything sensible... Undecided
Crypto world competition is really intensifying or maybe they don't believe famous artist, like Olga can be successful in crypto world. Maybe her label as an artist, make them in doubt, but she is not just an artist, she is also an enterpreneur. She has experience in business and she consulted experts for the development of this project.
These critics can't give clear answer,  if you ask them what is unclear and they don't like about the project.
Just throwing baseless negative feedback. I see that the team is working hard and they are experienced people. Aside from their dedication, their project has a good concept that is very useful,  which will make BUZCOIN, a successful cryptocurrency in the future.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

Hopefully BUZAR release is earlier than the milestone being published. I am one of the grateful future users upon its release and expecting something from Olga in return and of course the success of her first crypto project.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

We are too busy about the updates of the project but may we know when will be the end of ICO? How’s the status of pre sale?Does BUZCOIN is on track and target?
BUZ token ICO will end on Oct 19. They already sold 40% of the target soft cap. We're almost halfway from the end time of ICO selling, so we need more investors to our supported future crypto.
I believe BUZCOIN will make it. This project will be able to hit its target. BUZCOIN will be one of the known crptocurrency and we will able to use BUZAR platform.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

I believe BUZCOIN will make it. This project will be able to hit its target. BUZCOIN will be one of the known crptocurrency and we will able to use BUZAR platform.
Investors must purchase now,  because aside for its cheap price,  there is an additional of 20% for early buyers. Don't missed your chance to own soon to be popular token in crypto world.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

Hopefully BUZAR release is earlier than the milestone being published. I am one of the grateful future users upon its release and expecting something from Olga in return and of course the success of her first crypto project.
I am also one of the supporters, who's excited for the release of BUZAR platform and try its features and for sure many  users will recommend this to other people.

baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

Is there somewhere an interview with miss Buzova or other video, where she speaks about crypto generally and buzcoin particularly?

Yes there is some videos where Olga appeared and if I am correct it was the press release for Buzcoin platform although the video is on Russian language so I can't understand what she is talking but you can see the banner of Buzcoin on her back. I provided a screenshot and the link below  Wink

Link: https://vk.com/buzarplatform?z=video-164068636_456239023%2Fpl_-164068636_-2

That really impress me about the project. Thank you Buzova for sharing your ideas in the real world. What ever happens you're still one of the best influencer inside and outside showbiz. I'll banner this campaign thru out the years to come.
Olga Buzova is the best she wants to make sure the success of this ICO because all of their ideas are really amazing which will lead Buzcoin into success in the near future and right now we all see a lot of people are really into this ICO because of her.

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.
I agree with you and it was big credit for Olga buzova for making this project by sharing her great ideas with everyone and most of I'm sure many people will really get the benefits of using this platform

definitely! because of olga's dedication to work, she will surely succeed in her endeavors in life and one of those is her involvement in the blockchain industry!
Absolutely her project buzcoin will definitely succeed we are all seeing everyone's hard work and effort who are putting into it to make it possible really wonderful project
Yes I really agree on your statement because this ICO is really amazing because of Olga Buzova the founder, Buzcoin team and all the people who really supports this ICO and always helping the team to make sure the projects of this ICO will be successful in the future.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

They say with just a Minimum purchase of $10 you will able to participate on BUZCOIN that can be use within BUZAR giving you a universal marketplace experience of trading beyond borders.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

In Australia, the payment of utilities is transferred to cryptocurrencies

Australian authorities have created a favorable environment for the development of the cryptocurrency industry, and the result has not slowed down to affect: now the Australians will be able to pay for housing and communal services in cryptocurrencies.

Currently, 40 types of cryptocurrencies are accepted for payment, the payment operator is a private company, where the Australians can transfer cryptocurrencies to a digital wallet, and the organization will already make the payment.

Cryptocurrencies can be freely bought on the cryptocurrency exchange.

This solution extends the possibilities of payment, as previously it was possible to pay various bills for housing and communal services, but only in Bitcoins.

This is really a very good news to all people that are here in crypto world and ofcourse an ICOs like Buzcin which has a lot of growth in the future once our world fully adopts cryptocurrency and blockchain technology which are the future technologies of our world.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

They say with just a Minimum purchase of $10 you will able to participate on BUZCOIN that can be use within BUZAR giving you a universal marketplace experience of trading beyond borders.
how many coins in 10$?so that coin can use in buzar to buy anything even the other token you want to invest?marketplace are the same price in normal exchange price?

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

i also want to know the results of presale and how was the tokensale going. please habe an update regarding this matter.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

I am also one of the supporters, who's excited for the release of BUZAR platform and try its features and for sure many  users will recommend this to other people.
guys do you have any news about the ico end? because when I see on icobench it's ending this September but from other ico site or in the tele its end on October 20 which is the correct date of the end?

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
iamlds08

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

Yes. Me too.

I don't see any prospects for the project. This is a HYIP. Stupid TV star decided to be in a trend. Grin Cheesy Cheesy
This project has no future. A person who doesn't understand this sphere then can't do anything sensible... Undecided

i am a supporter of this project and i dont see any insensible things that olga is doing. i found her active with regards to this emerging market of cryptocurrency. let the results of this project determine her sensibility. stop accusing nonsense
iamlds08

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

guys do you have any news about the ico end? because when I see on icobench it's ending this September but from other ico site or in the tele its end on October 20 which is the correct date of the end?
if i am not mistaken september 15 would be the end and we have roughly 14 days to go and buy. please visit the website!
baduday1991

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

Ari Paul: many people will regret that they didn't invest in cryptocurrency

Ari Paul, the chief director of investment management of the cryptocurrency hedge funds BlockTower, believes that the current dynamics of the market, when it markedly decreased since the beginning of the year relative to the January highs is not out of the ordinary cyclic phenomena.

The analyst is sure that many people will regret that they have not invested in cryptocurrencies, and this idea will be the main one for such investors when cryptocurrencies begin their next ascent.

The op manager of BlockTower is so confident in the cyclical nature of the market that he is convinced that it is not about any events or news on the basis of which cryptocurrencies are falling or growing.

Cyclical, according to Paul, this is only a feature of the movement of the cryptocurrency market, which long — term trend is a steady growth.

yes i have regret not knowing cryptocurrencies way back it is more cheap and available. i think this is not the time to regret but to have action on what is happening. we are in the first stage of mass adoptation and i think it is not too late to invest more!
Don't you have to worry because crypto world was still young as of now and has a lot growth in the future just buy all the coins that you are really believe with doing your own search and once crypto world goes to trillion market cap I am sure you will be a rich man.

baduday1991

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

Wow! this is great the color of mood-BUZCOIN

✅ If you ask representatives of the crypto community, you will certainly know that the topic of BUZCOIN is one of the most discussed.

✅ Like any large-scale project, the project is a leader, it causes a flurry of questions and opinions.

▪️However, this is an indicator of quality: one can be so indifferent to BUZCOIN only when this token, which was developed by Olga Buzova's team, becomes a hit in the world of high technologies.

▪️You can endlessly discuss the project BUZCOIN, but one thing is clear: in the world of cryptocurrencies and ICO, the color of mood is BUZCOIN.

♨️ BUZCOIN and the technological platform developed by BUZAR is what becomes the center of attraction of investors who are used to making good money by investing in long-term.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Sources:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/442564399571129/?type=3&theater

Well, aside of being the owner of the project is a celebrity, Buzcoin has a lot of reason to be discussed of. People are really waiting excited to experience and  see the project.

buzcoin is not just a technological platform rather it is a complete package of entertainment, market place and dating platform. i holds a vast opportunities that no social media platform today is using.
Yes you are right with that Buzar platform will make our more life easier than before when we are using their platform because of it's amazing features created by Buzcoin team and that is one of the big reason why this ICO gonna be successful in the future.

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

Olga Buzova breaks stereotypes

📌 Whatever Olga Buzova does, it attracts not only the attention of millions of readers of her pages on social networks, she becomes the subject of discussion everywhere from private conversations in the kitchen over a cup of tea to the top media.

➡️ Delicious food is the restaurant BUZfood by Olga Buzova.

➡️ The Russian token is BUZCOIN.

➡️ Even the building of personal life, when several men are fighting for Olga Buzova's hand and heart, breaks the usual stereotypes, when women compete for male attention.

Olga Buzova is always for fairness and honesty — an approach that makes BUZCOIN a bright investment asset that is created for those who share these principles.

Olga Buzova inspire more people especially women to be able to express theirselves and do whatever they think is right and good for them.
Olga Buzova is the type of celebrity that has beauty and brains, using her fame as a tool in engaging in digital market only proves her to be an elegant and intelligent woman
She proves that she can do anything she want even though she is a woman, she has the power to rule her world.
Olga is not just a pretty face and a sexy body that puts her in fame but an intelligent and talented woman. Her charm and talent attracts many people and use these to market herself, and now she's a successful artist and a businesswoman, and soon a successful creator of BUZCOIN in crypto world.
Also, Olga Buzova is very talented and likes to explore more of her life. She is fearless in trying new things

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: