Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
kalong428

Activity: 221
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

We remind you! The BUZAR & BUZCOIN Test Sale project is completed!

✅ Based on the interest shown, it was decided to speed up the development of individual applications as much as possible, which will be combined on the same platform on the basis of results - we have started developing the BUZAR messenger and will soon submit it to the public!

We thank everyone who has already supported BUZAR & BUZCOIN and stay in touch with you!

Stay with us and follow the project on social networks!

https://buzcoin.io/en

Source: https://golos.io/ito/@buzcoin/napominaem-testovyi-sale-proekta-buzar-and-buzcoin-zavershen#
Wow! This is great because the success of Buzar platform is getting near and can't wait for that to happen. Buzcoin Team doing their best just to make sure everything are gonna be really amazing and I hope other people in this Earth gonna see how really great the project of theirs and not only us.
Great to know this! So the BUZAR messenger will soon be available to all or only in RUSSIA? Will the download and installations of this application be free like facebook and facebook messenger or with pay? You know there is a lot of communication platforms over there that do not require payment for installations so if BUZAR will charge the users, i doubt people will insist on using the application.
the good news to see the hard work of time that continues to develop this project hopefully will be a great successful project
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

I'm very surprised that such a project has a huge popularity here. I am sure that all this attention is not deserved for this project. Angry
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:25:24 PM

I'm very surprised that such a project has a huge popularity here. I am sure that all this attention is not deserved for this project. Angry

It has not. The target audience here is the Russian people who know nothing about cryptocurrency.
buzcoin

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

We would like to remind you that the Token sale of the project BUZAR will continue very soon!

The real value of BUZCOIN token will vary.

Test Token sale of the project BUZAR took place from the 18th of April to the 17th of May, and during that time, we made investments for the sum of 215 929 $ (321.6 ETH 3.289 BTC, 0.5886 DASH, 757.4 19.01 LTC and XRP).

During the project BUZAR it is planned to issue 2 000 000 100 BUZ tokens, 3 220 119 of which has already been released.

BUZ tokens are issued strictly for distribution and there will be no extra tokens issued, so there will be no need to burn them.

The maximum amount of BUZ tokens we are planning to release may by changed slightly depending on the results of the bonus program.

To purchase BUZCOIN tokens, use only those wallets that support ERC 20 Ethereum tokens – MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Mist, Parity.

Do not send ETH with Poloniex, Bitfinex, Cex.io, Exodus, Bitstamp, Exchange, Coinbase, Bitrexx, Jaxx, Kraken and other Ethereum or Bitcoin exchanges.

More information about the conditions of the Token sale - on our website at  https://sale.buzcoin.io

https://s1.wampi.ru/2018/06/04/55.md.jpg
voltesbit777

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

Why did we call our project BUZAR?

It is not difficult to guess that the first 3 letters of the name were borrowed from the name of the founder of the project — Olga Buzova. However, this is not the only reason why we have chosen this name.

BUZAR platform will be a marketplace for the sale and exchange of goods and services.

Previously, the role of such a trading platform in the world played markets. The term “Bazaar” itself is derived from the word bāzār of Persian origin and later became used in other countries.

For the first time bazaars appeared more than 3000 years before our era and initially they developed outside the city walls — often they served the needs of running caravans.

When the cities began to expand and become more densely populated, bazaars moved to urban centers and began to develop along the streets that connect the opposite gates of the city with each other.

Over time, these bazaars formed a network of shopping centers, allowing the exchange of information and products.

BUZAR is a new level trading platform with which you can not only buy and sell goods and services without intermediaries, but also to expand your circle of communication, find like-minded people, old and new friends, arrange your personal life.

Learn more about the project BUZAR on our website https://buzcoin.io

Reference: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/why-did-we-call-our-project-buzar-f97b5adc1c16
voltesbit777

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

We would like to remind you that the Token sale of the project BUZAR will continue very soon!

The real value of BUZCOIN token will vary.

Test Token sale of the project BUZAR took place from the 18th of April to the 17th of May, and during that time, we made investments for the sum of 215 929 $ (321.6 ETH 3.289 BTC, 0.5886 DASH, 757.4 19.01 LTC and XRP).

During the project BUZAR it is planned to issue 2 000 000 100 BUZ tokens, 3 220 119 of which has already been released.

BUZ tokens are issued strictly for distribution and there will be no extra tokens issued, so there will be no need to burn them.

The maximum amount of BUZ tokens we are planning to release may by changed slightly depending on the results of the bonus program.

To purchase BUZCOIN tokens, use only those wallets that support ERC 20 Ethereum tokens — MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Mist, Parity.

Do not send ETH with Poloniex, Bitfinex, Cex.io, Exodus, Bitstamp, Exchange, Coinbase, Bitrexx, Jaxx, Kraken and other Ethereum or Bitcoin exchanges.

More information about the conditions of the Token sale — on our website at https://sale.buzcoin.io

Reference: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/we-would-like-to-remind-you-that-the-token-sale-of-the-project-buzar-will-continue-very-soon-9d2bf881d547
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:35:44 PM

Attention is - and therefore it is already deserved. And this you do not take away from us) Smiley
voltesbit777

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

During the first three months of 2018 the world’s ICO projects attracted $3.3 billion

According to the rating agency ICORating for the first quarter of this year more than $3 billion was invested in ICO projects of different countries.

In comparison with last year, this figure has more than doubled: then the total amount of funds did not exceed $6.1 billion.

Experts also noted that in the current calculations, funds received from ICOs were taken into account.

However, the indicators from pre-sale, funding rounds and rounds in Telegram have not been included.

It is known that half of the successful projects are new exchanges, e-wallets and financial services.

https://buzcoin.io

Reference:  https://medium.com/@buzcoin/during-the-first-three-months-of-2018-the-worlds-ico-projects-attracted-3-3-billion-67d2cd4c1034
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

Olga Buzova: I am the first woman in this country who launche my own cryptocurrency

Wow! The cover is very beautiful and you can see a strong woman in the eye of Olga Buzova. You can see that she is ready and prepared to face all the challenges in her life especially in launching her own cryptocurrency.
Yes you are right with that because all I can say now is WOW! Olga is very pretty and I am sure not only outside but inside also that's why she is very popular in Russia because she is kind, beautiful, smart and many more and a lot of people are really believe on her. For sure this ICO gonna be the best this year and I am really glad because I am part of it.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:17:42 AM

I believe that all companies should move away from their usual currencies, from centralized systems. As a fan of cyberpunk, I expect the future of 'corporations' and with the advent of blockchain and cryptocurrencies this becomes possible. And I like the scope of this project, since it creates a large corporation with its payment system, it's cool))
Don't worry I am very positive also in that way in the near future they don't have a choice to adopt blockchain technology and cryptocurrency as their technologies on their businesses because those technologies are the future here in our world and will be more efficient to use and Casper API gonna be big part of those technologies.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

I also wonder that such popularity reached you and i am sure you are also following this project because of its popularity. Dont be left behind buddy, come on have a dip and invest in this “popular” project before you’ll be late.  Cheesy Wink
buzcoin.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

I also wonder that such popularity reached you and i am sure you are also following this project because of its popularity. Dont be left behind buddy, come on have a dip and invest in this “popular” project before you’ll be late.  Cheesy Wink

Thank you so much! Smiley
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

I believe that all companies should move away from their usual currencies, from centralized systems. As a fan of cyberpunk, I expect the future of 'corporations' and with the advent of blockchain and cryptocurrencies this becomes possible. And I like the scope of this project, since it creates a large corporation with its payment system, it's cool))
Don't worry I am very positive also in that way in the near future they don't have a choice to adopt blockchain technology and cryptocurrency as their technologies on their businesses because those technologies are the future here in our world and will be more efficient to use and Casper API gonna be big part of those technologies.
So what's with that Casper Api? Blockchain can revolutionize everything. The way we have is useless. Cryptocurrency is the future of humankind we can't use money anymore transacting money online using bank will definitely a useless effort as the blockchain will take over in the next few years to come.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

We would like to find out-how many users are among holders of BUZ tokens?

While we are all waiting for the start of the main stage of the sale of our project, we would like to find out-how many users are among holders of BUZ tokens?

Let's do a little survey:

Did you buy the tokens of the project at the stage of test sale?

1️⃣ Yes, I did.

2️⃣ No, I really wanted to buy, but I couldn't.

3️⃣ For me it was difficult to register ETN wallet and buy first currency and then tokens.

4️⃣ Didn't buy for another reason

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/06/05/56.md.jpg
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:38:38 PM

So what's with that Casper Api? Blockchain can revolutionize everything. The way we have is useless. Cryptocurrency is the future of humankind we can't use money anymore transacting money online using bank will definitely a useless effort as the blockchain will take over in the next few years to come.
You're absolutely right. Blocking is necessary to implement everywhere. And such projects as Buzar significantly contribute to this
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

looks interesting, will keep an eye on this

Very interesting, especially Olga Buzova being part of the project. If you will be able to read the introduction about this woman in their white paper and you are not from Russia, you maybe think that what will be her contribution to this project? And maybe you are one of the people who will write a negative feedback about her and the project.
Don't worry no matter how other people are so negative in this project it doesn't matter because I am sure that it will not affect BUZCOIN. All the people in this world will see how great platform BUZAR is and I am really sure they gonna support it. That's why if I were them I gonna support Buzcoin instead of hating it because I am sure they will miss the opportunity here.

Thank you very much for your support. This is exactly what the team needs now, in preparation for the main stage of sales)
You're  always welcome Buzcoin Team. Can't wait for the main stage of sales to happen for sure it will be sold out for a few minutes only. Right now I just want to share to other people what I really saw in Buzcoin, how great your teams are and the ideas of the project and how it will be really useful in the near future. Goodluck to all of us.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

Is it a shame, or is it a joke?
Or is it such a way to attract attention?
This project will not be successful, I'm sure of it!
I want to see investors. Grin
Well that's good for you because you can predict future right? I guess you have a super powers right now. It's ok if this project will not be successful as long we are supporters help Buzcoin Team to spread their great projects in this world. I hope you will be successful in what are you doing whatever it is. Goodluck.
This is not a super ability for a person, but fear. Many of the ill-wishers of Olga are strongly obsessed with her, seeking out any grounds for malevolence and accusations. I think that this happens with every star)
Everything is much simpler than it seems at first glance. Every victory of Olga is a blow to the self-esteem of such people. They are fueled by other's failures to prove to themselves that they are not as pathetic as they really are.
If Olga fails - these haters will be happy. If Olga succeeds - insignificant, small, self-centered little worlds of these envious people will crumble into dust and they will have nothing but a feeling of inferiority. Looking at how some people fight, work and reach heights - these envious people, in larger numbers - people accustomed to retreat before difficulties. People who are not able to achieve their goals and have long forgotten their own dreams. Therefore, if someone breaks out of their gray masses and shows by their own example that there is nothing impossible for the zealous person - these envious persons sincerely hate such a person. After all, he is a living proof of the weakness of these envious persons.

Well don't mind those people with attitude like that and way of thinking like that because we are wasting our time. As long as we know what we are doing we are really fine especially right now the success of Buzcoin is very near and I can really picture it right now. Those people like that just let them say what they want because they are making Buzcoin more famous and because of that I am sure this ICO will be success in the near future.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:39:46 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 08:54:22 PM by serjent05

Is it a shame, or is it a joke?
Or is it such a way to attract attention?
This project will not be successful, I'm sure of it!
I want to see investors. Grin
Well that's good for you because you can predict future right? I guess you have a super powers right now. It's ok if this project will not be successful as long we are supporters help Buzcoin Team to spread their great projects in this world. I hope you will be successful in what are you doing whatever it is. Goodluck.
This is not a super ability for a person, but fear. Many of the ill-wishers of Olga are strongly obsessed with her, seeking out any grounds for malevolence and accusations. I think that this happens with every star)
Everything is much simpler than it seems at first glance. Every victory of Olga is a blow to the self-esteem of such people. They are fueled by other's failures to prove to themselves that they are not as pathetic as they really are.
If Olga fails - these haters will be happy. If Olga succeeds - insignificant, small, self-centered little worlds of these envious people will crumble into dust and they will have nothing but a feeling of inferiority. Looking at how some people fight, work and reach heights - these envious people, in larger numbers - people accustomed to retreat before difficulties. People who are not able to achieve their goals and have long forgotten their own dreams. Therefore, if someone breaks out of their gray masses and shows by their own example that there is nothing impossible for the zealous person - these envious persons sincerely hate such a person. After all, he is a living proof of the weakness of these envious persons.

It’s the fact. People will not stone and not even take a look at an unfruitful tree. They will always target those that are full of fruits. It only means that Olga is fruitful so they cannot take their attention from her. They cannot beat her so of course they will try to pull her down. People cannot be pleased, whether you do them good or bad they will still find something bad to say about you.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Will the ICO be supported in Russia at the legislative level?

This year in May the deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation approved in the first reading the draft Federal law "On digital financial assets", which, in particular, stipulates the general rules of ICO market regulation.

A few days ago, the Chairman of the State Duma Committee on the financial market Anatoly Aksakov said about the importance of supporting ICO in Russia at the legislative level.

"If it works this way, it is necessary to create conditions, and, quite possibly, it can also make good money in our country. Moreover, everyone says that most of the ICO participants are Russian — speaking people," the Deputy said.

According to the Deputy this form of investment can have a positive impact on the economy.

Aksakov also cited the world statistics: worldwide, in the first quarter of 2018, the amount of funds raised through the ICO amounted to $3.3 billion.

Thus, given the prospects of ICO projects, the legalization of ICO in the Russian Federation would be a new stage in the economic development of the country.

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/06/05/573dec8ddbaa341b7b.md.jpg
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

I wonder how much the popularity of this platform will grow? After all, many people are skeptical Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: