Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:00 PM

A co-founder of HIT Foundation became the most influential woman in the blockchain industry

At the end of May in Berlin during the conference BlockShow Europe 2018 was named the most influential woman in the industry.

According to the results of the poll, it was Dr. Kui Vo – Reinhard, a co-founder and director of data management at HIT Foundation.

"I was born in a country where 40 years ago most people thought that a woman's place was in the kitchen. I've come a long way, and now I'm here, I'm getting an award for what I do for women in technology. I dedicate this award to all women working in the industry," — said Vo-Reinhard.

Also among the leading companies in the industry were named BitFury (1st place), Cardano (2nd place) and Lisk (3rd place).

https://buzcoin.io

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/06/05/58b2923a9b75ee2450.md.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buzcoin.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

An interesting fact!

Probably, you already know that entries in the blockchain chain cannot be edited.

But do you know why?

Blockchain is a distributed database that is stored in the form of multiple identical copies on a large number of computers.

Any new entries made to the database are immediately distributed throughout the network thanks to the constant synchronization of these copies.

A single and continuous blockchain consists of information blocks, into which all new changes are recorded.

The blockchain has cryptographic protection – that is, each user of the chain can make new changes to it only on the basis of the actions performed by him earlier (thanks to encryption).

It is not possible for one user to write to the block on behalf of another, because each user on the network has his own cryptographic key which is known only to him.

Thus, none of the entries that got into the blockchain can be changed or erased later, since it would require simultaneous action on all nodes of the network, which is almost impossible to do!

Therefore, data that has been entered into the blockchain will not be subject to arbitrary deletion or falsification.

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/06/06/1e60cb28e19d67e16.md.jpg
buzcoin.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

Is it a shame, or is it a joke?
Or is it such a way to attract attention?
This project will not be successful, I'm sure of it!
I want to see investors. Grin
Well that's good for you because you can predict future right? I guess you have a super powers right now. It's ok if this project will not be successful as long we are supporters help Buzcoin Team to spread their great projects in this world. I hope you will be successful in what are you doing whatever it is. Goodluck.
This is not a super ability for a person, but fear. Many of the ill-wishers of Olga are strongly obsessed with her, seeking out any grounds for malevolence and accusations. I think that this happens with every star)
Everything is much simpler than it seems at first glance. Every victory of Olga is a blow to the self-esteem of such people. They are fueled by other's failures to prove to themselves that they are not as pathetic as they really are.
If Olga fails - these haters will be happy. If Olga succeeds - insignificant, small, self-centered little worlds of these envious people will crumble into dust and they will have nothing but a feeling of inferiority. Looking at how some people fight, work and reach heights - these envious people, in larger numbers - people accustomed to retreat before difficulties. People who are not able to achieve their goals and have long forgotten their own dreams. Therefore, if someone breaks out of their gray masses and shows by their own example that there is nothing impossible for the zealous person - these envious persons sincerely hate such a person. After all, he is a living proof of the weakness of these envious persons.

It’s the fact. People will not stone not even a take a look to an unfruitful tree. They will always target those that are full of fruits. It only means that Olga is fruitful so they cannot take their attention from her. They cannot beat her so of course they will try to pull her down. People cannot be pleased, whether you do them good or bad they will still find something bad to say about you.

Thank you for your support!
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

Is it a shame, or is it a joke?
Or is it such a way to attract attention?
This project will not be successful, I'm sure of it!
I want to see investors. Grin
Well that's good for you because you can predict future right? I guess you have a super powers right now. It's ok if this project will not be successful as long we are supporters help Buzcoin Team to spread their great projects in this world. I hope you will be successful in what are you doing whatever it is. Goodluck.
This is not a super ability for a person, but fear. Many of the ill-wishers of Olga are strongly obsessed with her, seeking out any grounds for malevolence and accusations. I think that this happens with every star)
Everything is much simpler than it seems at first glance. Every victory of Olga is a blow to the self-esteem of such people. They are fueled by other's failures to prove to themselves that they are not as pathetic as they really are.
If Olga fails - these haters will be happy. If Olga succeeds - insignificant, small, self-centered little worlds of these envious people will crumble into dust and they will have nothing but a feeling of inferiority. Looking at how some people fight, work and reach heights - these envious people, in larger numbers - people accustomed to retreat before difficulties. People who are not able to achieve their goals and have long forgotten their own dreams. Therefore, if someone breaks out of their gray masses and shows by their own example that there is nothing impossible for the zealous person - these envious persons sincerely hate such a person. After all, he is a living proof of the weakness of these envious persons.

It’s the fact. People will not stone not even a take a look to an unfruitful tree. They will always target those that are full of fruits. It only means that Olga is fruitful so they cannot take their attention from her. They cannot beat her so of course they will try to pull her down. People cannot be pleased, whether you do them good or bad they will still find something bad to say about you.
It's part of the business somebody will drag you down, We can't please anyone, One thing for sure Olga is unique from them. Anyways if they can create their own token then they need to find solution but don't ever copy the platform of Buzar coz they might face a consequences.
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

An interesting fact!

Probably, you already know that entries in the blockchain chain cannot be edited.

But do you know why?

Blockchain is a distributed database that is stored in the form of multiple identical copies on a large number of computers.

Any new entries made to the database are immediately distributed throughout the network thanks to the constant synchronization of these copies.

A single and continuous blockchain consists of information blocks, into which all new changes are recorded.

The blockchain has cryptographic protection – that is, each user of the chain can make new changes to it only on the basis of the actions performed by him earlier (thanks to encryption).

It is not possible for one user to write to the block on behalf of another, because each user on the network has his own cryptographic key which is known only to him.

Thus, none of the entries that got into the blockchain can be changed or erased later, since it would require simultaneous action on all nodes of the network, which is almost impossible to do!

Therefore, data that has been entered into the blockchain will not be subject to arbitrary deletion or falsification.

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/06/06/1e60cb28e19d67e16.md.jpg

Yes, this technology is very cool and should be used in all areas in the future. It's safe, anonymous, profitable and fast. That's why your Buzar will surpass all existing marketplaces =)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

The main driving force of the implementation and development of the project BUZAR is people!

Only future users and clients of the platform will enable us to achieve successful implementation of our project.

We are fully aware that today the sphere of marketplaces and various social services is already quite crowded – every year dozens of new programs and applications are published.

However, only a few of them manage to reach an audience and popularity comparable to Aliexpress, Instagram, Telegram, WeChat.

The trump card of our platform BUZAR which effectively distinguishes it from its analogues – is its founder and brand Ambassador Olga Buzova.

Olga is the most popular Russian celebrity. Her stories in Instagram are in the world TOP 3 - such fame has not been achieved by all the world-class celebrities.

Olga's post on Instagram is now considered one of the most effective ways to advertise a product in Russia.

In addition, our team has extensive professional experience in promoting – for PR of brands we cooperate with many large international companies.

Also in favor of the platform will play the fact that Olga already has her own business experience-she owns a clothing brand "OLGA BUZOVA DESIGN".

BUZAR platform is doomed to success!

Do not stay away and join our project today! More details on the website  https://buzcoin.io

Buzar platform is gonna be the one of the amazing online marketing here in our world and will be the super marketplace here in our world. Buzcoin Team is putting their best effort just to make sure their services will be one of the best here in crypto world. Expext Buzcoin gonna be one of the best ICO this year.

jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

During the first three months of 2018 the world's ICO projects attracted $3.3 billion

According to the rating agency ICORating for the first quarter of this year more than $3 billion was invested in ICO projects of different countries.

In comparison with last year, this figure has more than doubled: then the total amount of funds did not exceed $6.1 billion.

Experts also noted that in the current calculations, funds received from ICOs were taken into account.

However, the indicators from pre-sale, funding rounds and rounds in Telegram have not been included.

It is known that half of the successful projects are new exchanges, e-wallets and financial services.

Buzcoin is gonna be the one of the best ICO this year for sure. I am sure all of the projects of Buzcoin Team gonna be successful this year and all of the people in this world will see how great ICO Buzcoin is and I can't wait for that to happen. Right now let us all give our best shot to shpw this world how great Buzcoin is. Goodluck to all of us.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
shandiem14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

An interesting fact!

But do you know why?

Yes, this technology is very cool and should be used in all areas in the future. It's safe, anonymous, profitable and fast. That's why your Buzar will surpass all existing marketplaces =)

Blockchain will transform the way we do business and finance and that's literally true. We can use blockchain for public and private data uses. But do you know that Only 0.5% of the world’s population is using blockchain today, but 50% or 3.77 billion people use the internet.
 Check this out fore reference: https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2017/09/21/14-things-everyone-should-know-about-blockchains/#202fbc76252a
shandiem14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

A co-founder of HIT Foundation became the most influential woman in the blockchain industry

At the end of May in Berlin during the conference BlockShow Europe 2018 was named the most influential woman in the industry.

According to the results of the poll, it was Dr. Kui Vo — Reinhard, a co-founder and director of data management at HIT Foundation.

“I was born in a country where 40 years ago most people thought that a woman’s place was in the kitchen. I’ve come a long way, and now I’m here, I’m getting an award for what I do for women in technology. I dedicate this award to all women working in the industry,” — said Vo-Reinhard.

Also among the leading companies in the industry were named BitFury (1st place), Cardano (2nd place) and Lisk (3rd place).

Reference: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/a-co-founder-of-hit-foundation-became-the-most-influential-woman-in-the-blockchain-industry-ed9b4388d5da

This is going to happen on Olga's platform i'm sure all of you are aware on this.

lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

Really somebody is thinking of buying this "ultra" coin ?? For what purpose its created? I see one advantage that it has a very big marketing team and budget . Cheesy
The face of the project is a famous Russian popular show woman. Therefore, most likely it is not a Scam, and it makes no sense to substitute herself, and spoil the reputation. The plans of the project are very large, but only fans will buy this coin.
I agree with this one Olga is one of the popular woman in Russia and for sure she is one of the trusted that's why she became so pooular like that and for sure this project of hers will.be successful because a lot of successful behind of it and Olga is one of them. That's why no matter what people say negative to this project I don't care because I really believe in Buzcoin.
I think this is totally not a scam as some people always said about this project. Olga Buzova is just part of the team that will help to create a good ICO and a successful one in the future.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

BUZAR is a marketplace of the future

Oh it's not just a messenger app or anything you can do in the internet. it's a a universal marketplace like amazon,ebay  and alibaba. I'm sure Russian company will be aware on this platform they may compete with buzar platform and yet Buzar popularity is well known with it's messenger application to communicate with their favorite stars.
Yes you are right with that it's not a simple messenger or marketplace platform but a super marketplace that will dominate and outperformed all the existing online marketpalce right now like amazon and ebay because Buzar has amazing feature and concepts that people are really looking for and which will be more useful in the near future once the platform is complete.
This is the reason why Buzar platform called a "super marketplace", because all the application that you needed is just in this platform. There is an online auction, you can purchase or sale goods and services, there is a discounts and loyalty programs, you can search for a job and many more services had been offered by Buzar.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

I never knew that in BUZAR there will also be a job advertising services.  There will be a marketplace for goods and services, real estate and hotel rentals, cryptocurrency exchange and a payment platform, bulletin board, and a social media platform. Everything in one platform BUZAR. i will not be going out this application once i am in since I am sure that everything I will be needed is in this one platform.

Well if that's the case about the Buzar this is really something to every investors who get interest on this project as well. No doubt

in the near future Buzcoin will surely rapidly increase its value not only can give an exciting one but also it will really be like amazon 

and the alibaba I think in the future.
This is what they call a "app-in-app" model which will allow hundreds and thousands of companies and applications to integrate into BUZAR through
open API and gain access to our client base. The user will be able to access all possible goods, services and communication services.
This is really a good project because of the services that they are offering, especially today that all people are just look and search in the internet about what they need. If this will gonna launch in the market, for sure a lot of people will used this because of the convenience that they can get.
shandiem14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

The main driving force of the implementation and development of the project BUZAR is people!

Only future users and clients of the platform will enable us to achieve successful implementation of our project.

We are fully aware that today the sphere of marketplaces and various social services is already quite crowded – every year dozens of new programs and applications are published.

However, only a few of them manage to reach an audience and popularity comparable to Aliexpress, Instagram, Telegram, WeChat.

The trump card of our platform BUZAR which effectively distinguishes it from its analogues – is its founder and brand Ambassador Olga Buzova.

Olga is the most popular Russian celebrity. Her stories in Instagram are in the world TOP 3 - such fame has not been achieved by all the world-class celebrities.

Olga's post on Instagram is now considered one of the most effective ways to advertise a product in Russia.

In addition, our team has extensive professional experience in promoting – for PR of brands we cooperate with many large international companies.

Also in favor of the platform will play the fact that Olga already has her own business experience-she owns a clothing brand "OLGA BUZOVA DESIGN".

BUZAR platform is doomed to success!

Do not stay away and join our project today! More details on the website  https://buzcoin.io

Wow i have instagram but i don't know that Olga is promoting her platform i should follow her. SHe is famous in Russia that's why we are here coz she has a brilliant idea and i think olga's idea is to protect the privacy of each user especially on messenger. i will support her anyway.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

Olga Buzova: I am the first woman in this country who launche my own cryptocurrency

Yes i really do believe that Olga is  the one who made her own cryptocurrency in their country, I'm sure other countries or neighboring countries will create their own cryptos even you or me if i wanted too. But if you have team or community that will make a new industry for the sake of the world then we could create one.
This is just a proof that despite of bashing and negative feedback about the platform and Olga Buzova, she do all her best and stand up for her belief that she can create her own cryptocurrency. A girl with ambition and dedication.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

How is this information related to blockchain? Let Olga continue to earn on Instagram. She wants to make all the money in the world?
Hey DearMe! You got it wrong. It is true that Olga has already been earning through her fame and in fact she doesnt need this ICO to support herself but she wanted it because she needs to fund her project and if you’ve read a little bit about this project you will understand that it will not just be for her own benefit that she would want to develop this project but for the benefit of other people too.
Yes I agree on you sir. Buzcoin and Buzar platform is not just about Olga Buzova but it's all about a platform that will definitely need and used by a lot of people today. Olga Buzova is just a part of the team that created a useful project.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

Oh, I haven't been in this thread for a while... I see a lot of things have changed and the project gains its deserved fame Smiley Although I am not a fan of Olga Buzova, I am glad to see that its popularity is growing because it IS the project that deserves attention!
I think this project is not about Olga Buzova but about an application that will benefit a lot of people. Olga Buzova is part of the team who created Buzcoin and Buzar platform. She will be able to help the project to be recognized all over the world.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

Every day people's needs for communication grow

With the development of the Internet and the ongoing digitalization, people's communication needs are growing more and more every day.

At the same time, e-Commerce platforms such as AliExpress, Amazon and WeChat have achieved tremendous success in this field and their turnover is already estimated at billions of dollars.

The project BUZAR combines these two active trends and creates a new single platform on the Internet, which will unite the functions of a communication p2p-platform and a universal Super-marketplace.

Do you want to know more?

Read on our website  https://buzcoin.io

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/06/06/2784e84de36fb5b8b.md.jpg
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:03:46 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 07:28:08 PM by serjent05

Will the ICO be supported in Russia at the legislative level?

This year in May the deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation approved in the first reading the draft Federal law "On digital financial assets", which, in particular, stipulates the general rules of ICO market regulation.

A few days ago, the Chairman of the State Duma Committee on the financial market Anatoly Aksakov said about the importance of supporting ICO in Russia at the legislative level.

"If it works this way, it is necessary to create conditions, and, quite possibly, it can also make good money in our country. Moreover, everyone says that most of the ICO participants are Russian — speaking people," the Deputy said.

According to the Deputy this form of investment can have a positive impact on the economy.

Aksakov also cited the world statistics: worldwide, in the first quarter of 2018, the amount of funds raised through the ICO amounted to $3.3 billion.

Thus, given the prospects of ICO projects, the legalization of ICO in the Russian Federation would be a new stage in the economic development of the country.

Good to hear this. This is again another proof of the project’s legitimacy. Its good to know that in Russia, ICOs are very much supported and cryptocurrency embraced. I will not doubt if one day Russia will be one of the richest country in the world. They are open-minded.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
buzcoin.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

This year in May the deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation approved in the first reading the draft Federal law "On digital financial assets", which, in particular, stipulates the general rules of ICO market regulation.

A few days ago, the Chairman of the State Duma Committee on the financial market Anatoly Aksakov said about the importance of supporting ICO in Russia at the legislative level.

"If it works this way, it is necessary to create conditions, and, quite possibly, it can also make good money in our country. Moreover, everyone says that most of the ICO participants are Russian — speaking people," the Deputy said.

According to the Deputy this form of investment can have a positive impact on the economy.

Aksakov also cited the world statistics: worldwide, in the first quarter of 2018, the amount of funds raised through the ICO amounted to $3.3 billion.

Thus, given the prospects of ICO projects, the legalization of ICO in the Russian Federation would be a new stage in the economic development of the country.

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/06/05/573dec8ddbaa341b7b.md.jpg

Good to hear this. This is again another proof of the project’s legitimacy. Its good to know that in Russia, ICOs are very much supported and cryptocurrency embrace. I will not doubt if one day Russia will be one of the richest country in the world. They are open-minded.

Thank you for your support!
siegep

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

Good to hear this. This is again another proof of the project’s legitimacy. Its good to know that in Russia, ICOs are very much supported and cryptocurrency embrace. I will not doubt if one day Russia will be one of the richest country in the world. They are open-minded.

Lol the 95% ICO's with russian teams are scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: