Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:45:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Look for in a New Project?  (Read 1986 times)
shleem2

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!

i will look for all of these, and try to evaluate if the product has a strong future or if its just bullshit. if its innovative and has realistic goals thats a good sign.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!
Main thing is investor in it. for me if ICO is Ethereum-Based platform then it is very easy to do by search Wallet Deposit Address of Project and tracing the investors who have much success in it, when many big investors who have successfully participated in ICO then join it because it is a great opportunity to reap benefits big.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

The most important thing i look before investment is their vision and what are the real benefit for their project and how it will change and make things easier and if that is assured by their vision then i will invest in it, it has the risk before it is just theoretical unless they come up with the solution after collecting the money, there must be regulations to have more transparency for the investors.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!

My goal is just to earn a coin that will be really good for long term investment by reading the platform to determine if the tokens will be really good for holding on a long term and if their platform is really capable of that then i will invest immediately.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

AS a matter of fact, everyone is entitled to his or own opinion. I personally always expect a new innovation from a new project for the fact that it is a new project. I would study the project and the team if they really worths investing both time and money on.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

There are websites and media such as Medium, that gives a good idea about the upcoming projects. Even youtube helps with the suggestions for new projects.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

For me its very important that project addresses the a problem and offers a simplified and secure soluiton and to looks at the expectise of members.
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

New projects come in all shapes, but be keen to checkout the following as an indication to a good project
1. competent and experienced development team
2. Proper and clearly defined project plan
3. Fair token distribution.
4, The project usability to the crypto market
5. The investors- good coins attract serious investors only

Bitcoin2018

Activity: 216
Merit: 3

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:45:42 AM

The most important factors for me, which I look at first of all are - Novelty and the Usefulness of the project. I ask myself, is this project really innovative? Will it really make people's lives better?

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
$$$ Anonymous Bitcoin $$$
≫ AnonymousBitcoin.io ≪ [t.me/anonymousbitcoin]
vivuta116

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

I dont say that i am not like this but at least i am a bit better than what i am before. However, in new project we need to make sure whether they have good experience team and existing working product or not? Its very important to void scam project.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

Just like what some said be wise and gathered some idea and see their white paper or roadmaps if it is interesting and legit not a scam before investing on a ICO project. Make sure always that your money is safe and it be come a profitable.
sasa0220

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

When i want to invest in a new ICO or preICO the first thing i look at is the team. Because if the team is not strong or if they are lack f experience then it is most likely to become a failure . Then I would verify the authenticity f the team and their performance . If the teem has a good track record then i would look at the project and the problem they are going to solve. The potential market is also an important factor to be considered with.
If the project idea is promising i would consider the market cam and the price of the token to calculated my target multiplier.
These are my parameter when looking to invest in a new project. 
susutao83

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:23:15 AM

The first thing I will learn is whether the project really needs a blockade or a token. If looks will make it more complicated maybe I will not be interested in investment.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:28:26 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!

A successful project means a valuable coins. What I am looking for every ICO or projects are the following:
1. Strong community support. Admins or developers are very responsive to queries and they have strong sense of responsibility.
2. Clear and simple objectives. I look into their road map and see if they are clearly stated and achievable.
3. Promotion of the project. A popularity of a project makes it successful through good promotional activities.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:29:50 AM

The first thing I do is learn the technology, then the purpose of the project is run for what.
If it can be profitable and have its own added value, I will follow it.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

maybe with a new project we can invest and with we can find a good project for the future and that I know the new project is a little more careful and we can see it in white paper and good market conditions because this project also depends on the implementation team

diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:35:09 AM

Yes, I like the look of the website I check around and I check wallet to find out how much money investors in it. It is important for me to know many investors to determine that the ICO a scam or not. And I see teams that exist within that will bring this project will be successful. Certainly, the team should have experience and his work should be good.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:38:20 AM

Yes, these are the important basis for you to judge whether an ICO has a good development prospect. So when you want to invest in ICO, you have to consider these things, and you need the risks you are suffering, and this project How much benefit can I bring to you?
fzavertuk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

Should be the benefit of the project and what use case. If you don't have the benefit of that being the main thing, you will face a lot of competition. Undecided
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!
You forgot to mention ''uniqueness ' in which the very important thing to look for a ico project because if the project is not copy cat or does have no something in common with other ,its originalty will give potential to itself that investor will trust this to give good profit maybe not now but in future,for me this is the most important before i put my money into it.

Should be the benefit of the project and what use case. If you don't have the benefit of that being the main thing, you will face a lot of competition. Undecided
Ofcourse everything must have a benefit,but its given since project needs a big capital before it can be released and start.what we need is uniqueness and originality
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: