Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:30:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Look for in a New Project?  (Read 1986 times)
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

I have not chosen ICO this year. Although I have read a lot of white papers, I don't think it is suitable for investing in ICO this year, or it is more reliable to invest in last year's coins.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

If i want to invest in any project, the first two attributes i will look out for is the team, I will make sure the team is a solid team and also I will make sure that the project they are building actually requires a blockchain. Mostly i favor blockchain projects more than dApps

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Suprittandon

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

First , I read white paper which gives all the knowledge about the project like members, stakes , idea and protocols of the project. Then I see the coin distribution and the compaign which I have to join.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

I first look at the project itself, how it is promising, then I start to study the team. If everything is good, then you can start asking other people about the project Grin

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...
Aaaaaaaand go!

It is important for me to have a product or a useful idea for a project with a strong team and clear goals. White paper and social media should be, but it will not give guarantees of profit.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:37:29 AM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...
Aaaaaaaand go!

It is important for me to have a product or a useful idea for a project with a strong team and clear goals. White paper and social media should be, but it will not give guarantees of profit.

Yeah! That is all true most important is a kind of product that just new in the industries of digital currency base procedure because it gives a big hype when it comes to a promising coins which it looks interest from the start of campign up to its launching which is different from they other type of project has done.
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:41:20 AM

I think the team that manages the project, after all, they are in charge of taking the decisions to make the project growth, also, I look for social media background, that's a thing that could make them legit if it is well done.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:43:11 AM

The most important thing is the team's background and the potential of the project itself. A great project with lots of potential can yield many benefits within a few years and an indispensable team to accomplish that and ensure that it is not a scam.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:48:14 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!

In my opinion the most important aspect to be look for in a new project could be its marketing strategy and its product. This is what I will always look for in finding a good ICO that could give a profitable outcome.

Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:51:23 AM

Looking for best project comes with a promising ICO, more hype and can accept lower rank like newbie so that i can join the project in promoting.
cryptotrade007

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:13:21 AM

How do you guys find good bounty projects to be a part of?  Should I just join all of them?
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:26:56 AM

If you want to invest in an ICO, you don't have to look at just one thing. In my opinion, a successful investor evaluates the project on all points. After all, if you look only at the technology of the project and forget about the support of the media is likely to lose money. After all, without the support of the media, no one will know that this project has a cool technology and will not invest in it.

In participating in a new project, you must know about its verification, and if the team behind is legit, and also see its potential if it will be a successful ICO soon or if it will give you good profit at the end, its media marketing is also a thing to be checked.

yes, if we participate in a new project, you should know about all the project information. how the team is behind it and also how they promote the project. if you have learned it and if the project is good and can lead you to the world of success, you can follow it. but otherwise, you should not follow the project.
Powerman001

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:29:59 AM

for me, what I see from the new ICO is what is on offer from the ICO. whether there be a problem solving or not. and the most important is the potential success of the ICO.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:38:51 AM

for me, what I see from the new ICO is what is on offer from the ICO. whether there be a problem solving or not. and the most important is the potential success of the ICO.

What I am always looking for a new project is the activeness and seriousness of the team members and how they handle their project. Also how they treat and accomodate new supporters or investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:55:21 AM

I have just one significant thing I always look for in a project and that is the Product. I just don't look at the product per se, but how valid/strong the product they tend to offer is. If it is sound, somehow, I should invest.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:11:04 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!

What i am always look in a new project is their management team, the activeness of them,  and the strong whitepaper, that 2 is the most significant thing when you want to participate in a new project.

organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

Aaaaaaaand go!

I look at the project. I make sure that what you are offering is something that people would want to use in the coming years and can be applied in the real world at some point, without that then the project is moot and destined for failure. I also make it a point to look up the team members, if you project do not have team members I can follow then I want no part of it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

Aaaaaaaand go!
The most important for New Project is as you mentioned, except the whitepaper because I have decided whitepaper is not so important for me due to a whitepaper can't give us the guarantee that the project will be a success (and lazy to read it Grin). I will see the ideas, concepts and the technology that they have, although it does not give me a guarantee as well, I'll consider it. Yep, that is all.
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

I'm generally look in their locale first. I trust that solid network will make solid estimation of their utility coin of their task in future. Second is the thing that things they will resolve, it's not intrigued if venture simply need to determine standard things.
leota68646

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

I see and read the whitepaper to think about the task. how valuable the undertaking and how great the task. likewise I see the guide to know the advancement of the venture later on. additionally the most vital is who the general population who are in the group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: