Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76226 times)
MataHati

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

In any case, investors will appear as the project becomes more recognizable. Luckily, developers participate in exhibitions and seminars, which will also help to increase the number of investors.
remains very supportive of the project, as the team seeks to strive for their inspiration to make the world more advanced

It's not about making the world a better place.
The team saw people's problems in meeting sexual desires and came up with a way to help them.
At the same time, they themselves began to implement the project. And only then they offered to invest.
I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves. . I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money.
The possibilities are not every day given.amazing and reliable project. So take it and discover this great platform with best team.injoy your time
MataHati

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

As someone who's stuck in a sexless marriage (10+ years, no more passion left), I can't wait to get my hands on that prototype.
I can't wait to hear more news regarding your project, too. Best of luck to you, friends.

As a suggestion this tool can be profitable while we can buy the tool we can also invest our money, can get a profit. keep monitoring on the web: https: //exolover.io/ Telegram: https://t.me/exoloverofficial
Hopefully what we hope can be realized and quickly realized
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:46:23 AM

Sex industry is indeed classified as taboo or prestige but concerning basic needs, and this is attested by the accomplished softcap
Olgdanil

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

EXOLOVER REVIEWS

Howtotoken wrote a big article about virtual sex and problems in sexual relations. This article even looks like a small scientific work. You are welcome to read it.

https://howtotoken.com/explained/could-crypto-technology-intensify-our-virtual-sex-life/

Thanks for the link to an interesting article. After reading, I learned a lot of new things. I hope the people who wrote this article will have an impact on your project and it will turn out to be the best!
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

Interesting project you have here, by having a real asset that stand behind the crypto coins, will help the project to thrive in the cryto world.
I hope that this coin will be success.

The project has not only a talented team with interesting ideas, but also quite workable equipment that has patents for novelty.
By the way, after June 14, as the SEXPO starts in Sydney, the developers promise to show how it works.
On SEXPO you can visit our pavilion and see all products we have. For sure, there will be the ExoSuite. Smiley

Me and pushes to buy a ticket for the plane and fly. I'm afraid my wife will not understand this))
I hope to see your report about the exhibition and the equipment exhibited there. Thanks for the invitation.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

Sex industry is indeed classified as taboo or prestige but concerning basic needs, and this is attested by the accomplished softcap

Western society has long lost the taboo on sex - see what is shown on television, what our children are taught!
It's good in terms of what a person is liberating can say what he wants. But at the same time it's bad, because it pushes a person only towards animal instincts, forgetting about what is above them.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

On SEXPO you can visit our pavilion and see all products we have. For sure, there will be the ExoSuite. Smiley

I can not come, I live very far from Australia. I will be very glad to see the video or read the news about the exhibition, what equipment you exhibited there, with what potential investors you talked there.

I am also an Indonesian far away to come to support this project, but I can support through online media. at least I will update in telegram because the information there is more clearly a competent

I am also very sorry that I can not attend the exhibition of the project. At the same time, I really liked the project, I see great prospects in it. It is for this purpose that I advertise this project where I can and I try every day to appear in this topic.

UIXID

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

Unfortunately I live on the other side of the world, and fly to Sydney with transplants for about a day.
If I lived closer, I would definitely come to your exhibition, meet your team and see the equipment.
We will tell you and show you everything that we did at the exhibition. We'll prepare a big report with photos and interviews.

Thank you. I did not doubt you. I will very much wait for news from the exhibition, your story how it all went, as well as photos and videos.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves. . I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money.
The possibilities are not every day given.amazing and reliable project. So take it and discover this great platform with best team.injoy your time

Thanks for your recommendations. I completely agree with your opinion. I also liked the ideas of Exolover and his team. I believe that the project will work and bring profit to the team and investors.

MataHati

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:23:18 PM

Many people are embarrassed about talking about sex and about their needs in it. But in fact - this is a very important part of every person's life.
That explains the demand for such a project as Exolover.

it's true a lot of it, only they are still embarrassed to say that I need. because of the pubic tendency to publish.
hopefully with there his exolover will realize their desires without feeling embarrassed to buy in the market. because exolover can be purchased through the online market
MataHati

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

Western society has long lost the taboo on sex - see what is shown on television, what our children are taught!
It's good in terms of what a person is liberating can say what he wants. But at the same time it's bad, because it pushes a person only towards animal instincts, forgetting about what is above them.
Is it true ? I do not know the truth about it because I was entitled to have television media.
but I am grateful for this information  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley very useful for me and all of his
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

Many people are embarrassed about talking about sex and about their needs in it. But in fact - this is a very important part of every person's life.
That explains the demand for such a project as Exolover.

it's true a lot of it, only they are still embarrassed to say that I need. because of the pubic tendency to publish.
hopefully with there his exolover will realize their desires without feeling embarrassed to buy in the market. because exolover can be purchased through the online market

Exolover will give first of all anonymity. For people who have difficulties in finding a partner - this is the first criterion.
Further, everyone will be able to find a partner for their choice and carry out all their fantasies by mutual desire.

Stiven40

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

The project is still young it needs some time to grow & develop, NEVERTHELESS it shows true promise already & I think
that is a rarity for similar enough projects, you know what I'm saying?
UIXID

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:36:58 AM

That is not something you guys probably want to discuss, but, like, what about STDs? Are you gonna make sure
 that all the participants/users are STD-free? I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to these things, so please reassure me?

Perhaps I am behind the times, but I do not quite understand what you mean by the concept of STD?
As I did not break my head, nothing comes to mind. If you are about the protection of passport data, then no one forces you to enter them.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

The project is still young it needs some time to grow & develop, NEVERTHELESS it shows true promise already & I think

Any project needs money for development.
The team must somehow contain the families of its employees and carry out some development for some money.
I was impressed that the team developed the main equipment development at its own expense. And only now they have reached the stage of attracting money into their development.

Jozwiak John

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:26:44 PM

Greetings, fellows
 Seems interesting idea.
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Is it true ? I do not know the truth about it because I was entitled to have television media.
but I am grateful for this information  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley very useful for me and all of his

Is not it so? See what's on the TV. Sometimes it seems that people are only interested in sex, food and money.
I hope Exolover can help people solve one of the problems.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

ExoLover is glad to take part in a private “Invest Evening” Meetup on June 11, 2018 with handed picked Blockchain-related projects.

This new crowdsourcing investment format is disrupting traditional equity funding by lowering entrance barriers for investors and aligning interest among its founders, stakeholders, and future users.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

Any project needs money for development.
The team must somehow contain the families of its employees and carry out some development for some money.
I was impressed that the team developed the main equipment development at its own expense. And only now they have reached the stage of attracting money into their development.

I also think that it is much more profitable to attract investments when you have already shown that to potential investors.
I never believed just teams that sell promises.
Exolover does everything right.

Olgdanil

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

ExoLover is glad to take part in a private “Invest Evening” Meetup on June 11, 2018 with handed picked Blockchain-related projects.

This new crowdsourcing investment format is disrupting traditional equity funding by lowering entrance barriers for investors and aligning interest among its founders, stakeholders, and future users.

You are great. Work very well. I am very satisfied with the work of your team. This is how people who want to attract investments for the development of their project should work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: