Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for future  (Read 4816 times)
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

The future is a green earth, we have a clean and safe environment, a stable agricultural & industrial development. So my Altcoin for future is Organicco, a green technology development project for partners and nations around the world, as well as building a trading platform for the agricultural market.

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
werkudoro

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

I would argue that altcoin future will be increasingly valued and has a fantastic price high. This will be proven along with many people who knew cryptocurrency.
kejot

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Monero, Litecoin and Ethereum. These 3 coins are good for long term investment. Maybe ethereum will be the most effective, but those two other will surprise you in the future.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
you want to hold or trade all there is a risk, so think carefully before making a decision. my advice, if you want to hold a better long-term to ETH. I think you already know the price of ETH and its popularity. buy now and save until the end of the year, good luck and earn a profit. I personally still hold the ETH in my wallet.
coins have the right to a much better future. this can be seen from developing that continue to increase and able to continue to increase.
therefore Altcoin will be able to have a good future and improve, even to be able to be valuable and reliable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
I think this is the best time to invest in the ETH, RIPPLE & NEM. It's a good coin for the long/short term investment Maybe it's price will be huge in these next few weeks.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:07:31 PM

I think that it is worth investing in the long term is necessary in the Ethereum, as this coin shows good results for a long time and it still works and develops.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

Neo Coin, IOTA Coin, RDD Coin, NEM Coin, Ethereum Classic, Ethereum Coin, Cardano Coin... And many other coins are also there which are good and can become the top cryptocurrencies in the world.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

Ethereum Coin, NIO, NEO, LYM, BANCA, NEM I think this Coins we make history in the cryptocurrency community just that it's a matter of time. So I will recommend those Coins for long term investors as it will grow exponentially. Most of this coins price will be huge with lots of profits in few months to come.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

Holding some altcoins for future investments is a good choice and decision. Some coins that are promising and profitable for holdings are those that are on the top-10 market or some new coins from ICO.
Besides the ETH, You can learn more about EOS, Tron, ADA, NEO, Ripple, and others to make a good future investment.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

altcoin in the future still has great opportunities and hope to continue to be on the rise. It could be that many of the new coin that could potentially arise and there will be an increasingly also surged. one of the altcoin a very nice was potentially etherium.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:37:01 PM

you want to hold or trade all there is a risk, so think carefully before making a decision. my advice, if you want to hold a better long-term to ETH. I think you already know the price of ETH and its popularity. buy now and save until the end of the year, good luck and earn a profit. I personally still hold the ETH in my wallet.
I see the ever-increasing development of Altcoin is able to influence the future of Altcoin itself. I believe the future of Altcoin can be influenced by the development of Altcoin today. so to make Altcoin even better in the future you can support it from now on. and by supporting it is able to advance the development of every coin.
CoinData_VC

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

I think that strong blockchain platform like NEO, ICON, Fusion is very good for 1-2 years hodl.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

You can take the future for your altcoin have you hold and keep on your wallet, will be have many adavantages if you hold and you save your altcoin for the future, you can take much profit with altcoin but not all of altcoin have good for take future. Just little altcoin have chance to take and get much profit for our future and we could hold for long time. Maybe you can hold altcoin have many market for exchange.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

There is a very big consesus about the abilities and capabilities of ethereum in theworld of business and legal agreement! Ethereum in my opinion and thats of other cryptocurrency enthusiast seem to be the currency and platform of future business agreement!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

If you want to invest only on different types of altcoins, well it's your choice, and many different altcoins now in the market that has cheap price, but just select carefully because many altcoins has cheap price but does not perform good future price growth. So if you want to earn more, just invest only on a good coin that has a cheap price now, but having good future growth of price.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

which I see the future of altcoin is very good and so we can invest in promising altcoin and can invest in the short term to get profit, I think a good altcoin to hold is bitcoin because this coin can survive in a long time
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

Perspective, his project team!  If it is interesting, then it is invested in it and it develops and grows.
emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

I think much better to hold for now is long term coin like ethereum and bitcoin. This two coin are great to invest for the longterm. Buy now and hold.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

the future of altcoin is massive
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

I think that almost any altcoin can be bought for your future. If you do not have time to use it yourself, your children will be grateful for such a gift)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: