Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for future  (Read 4816 times)
StoneCrypto

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

I like PPT, PPP, DGPT, NEO, VEN, ICX the most. I like tokens with completed platforms with not too many tokens in circulation. DGPT especially has a really low amount of tokens, low market cap right now, and has a great idea being the first digital inheritance token. It uses a digital vault to store your digital valuables and also can be a digital will if you pass away suddenly and have family members that you'd want to inherit your crypto.

Look like a lot of Uncle Clif's picks. Solid. He did say not all of them would survive including some of his picks, but that projects like DGPT were focusing on a niche that are necessary services that would be in demand for the future. Digital inheritance is definitely a pain that needs to be better addressed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

Altcoin for future is definitely ETH because ETH is just behind the BTC on the ranking of the most potential cryptos in the market. And for long-term investment, make big profits without paying attention to exchange rate fluctuations, investment in BTC and ETH is completely reasonable, just invest money then hold for at least 5 years.
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:19:18 PM

the best altcoin for long-term investment is Ethereum. other altcoins with such prospects I do not see.
Feramooy

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

I think, if yes, altcoin for a splendid future. Since when the trade is propelled based on Qutm and destinations for signals on the money crypto. altcoin later on still have extraordinary openings and plan to keep on increasing. It may be the case that numerous new coins are conceivably developing and there will be expanded additionally taking off.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

They are many altcoins with huge potential, if I were to be asked ETH, NEO, LTC ADA, XLM will be top of my list. I will encourage you to do your personal research and don't rely with the opinions of others.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:41:18 PM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

Try to invest with ethereum. Ethereum is the best altcoin for me although there are lots of coins for now but i still  see it as a very more stable one than the other that we can invest and hodl as well.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

You should pay attention to the ADA because of the volume and potential of this crypto in the very high future if this altcoin attracted a lot of capital. Being in the top 10 of the most potential altcoins in the market, the ADA is a right investment choice if you want to make big profits in the future.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:43:16 PM

In my opinion, there is a lot of Altcoin as a good investment that can bring profit to investors. But to be sure it is ETH. ETH gives me confidence in technology, market, community and value.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

I think that atlcoin that can provide benefits in a limited time is Ethereum, Neo, and Stellar Lumens, the benefits can be relative, I can not guarantee you will always benefit from your investment, uncertainty is common in the crypto industry, You have to be patient in investing.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:34:17 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

Perhaps at this time, one of the best long-term strategies is to buy a new token release on the exchange market. It will take time, but I think some of them will be something very profitable in the future. Many tokens are instantly corrected when it releases, and become stable in the future. And if we are observant enough, this is another opportunity in making investment choices.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:38:03 AM

There are several altcoins that have a good future such as ethereum,litecoin,monero,dash and bitcoin cash these are the altcoins have good for long term investment, until now i'm doing such an investment with these altcoins because i believe in their capability of their prices in the market.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:56:24 AM

In my own opinion, if you are planning to become very rich in the future then i highly prefer that you should invest on bitcoins because the market price of this coin is growing so much faster.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:59:55 AM

There are too many altcoins on the market right now, the best thing that you can do, is just to find the best one that suits to you, and you will be more than confident with it if the market falls or something else. better to invest on ethereum, ripple, or any other.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:04:32 AM

In my opinion, There are many good projects out there. It's safer to be spread out among different alts but it's less rewarding. If you have a strong feeling on a coin (take this forum and XRB for example) it might be a good idea to put more weight into it. In the end, it's up to you. I think most people are investing long-term into NEO
Neo Revol

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:08:00 AM

I think one utility coin to watch is TIO token, the company that issues is trade.io a new player that aim to become the first integrator of crypto and traditional markets offering hundreds products, crypto, forex, equities, commodities, etc. They are thinking long term and with the correct vision, imo, to work with regulators and avoid unfair practices in its platform. And on the top of all this, company will distribute up to 50% of its profit back to the community. It is a winner proposition that if implemented successfully will make TIO tokens to go sky high.
Endank

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:15:38 AM

If you have unlimited time, maybe the greatest opportunity is in Ripple. I'm pretty sure in the long run, this altcoin will produce the largest percentage of profits among other global coins. But diversification of course will be better in any trading strategy.
CallumHirschfeld

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:17:03 AM

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie. Can anyone tell me what are the differences between bitcoin and altcoin?
Rumhocker

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:27:16 AM

Currently in my opinion there are only two currencies that are the best to invest, since a long time as Bitcoin and also
Ethereum I think they are the safest and most profitable in this market. Besides, more and more people use them to do business and earn money.
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:36:42 AM

The number one coin to think of is the Bitcoin itself, if you actually have the mind of long term holding because for now the Dip is about to over in my opinion.  ETH  as the second is as well good, while Rebellious coin and Datarius also geared my interest. But the major decision lies on your personal research and interest.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:40:27 AM

I agree with you, because I have been trapped in trading several times. I think trading is easy, but it does not and requires a lot of analysis. Maybe I need to learn again and now I just hold the popular coins for long term.
I agree with you too. I also think that if the trade is easy but it turns me wrong to judge it.
So I thought, I have to study harder so I know how to work well like how. So now I just hold my coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: