Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for future  (Read 4816 times)
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

OP didn't specify his capital base (whether he is a money bag or one with a shallow pocket) so we can make our suggestions based on that. All other things being equal I would like to suggest two cryptos here:

1. Waves
2. Tidex token

ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 90% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.
Yes, we know all that. But ethereum is over used and very expensive now to acquire in quantity. What use is a coin's profit When you don't have it in large quantity.

I would probably recommend  ETH and Neo as these two coins are great and doing great performance in the crypto market. These may have a promising future and could potentially give a good return of investment. I would probably buy during bear market such that price value are not that high and later sell during the bull market if I can profit even if there is an increase of 30% from my investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

I see the development of some Altcoin I think is good for investment now is Ethereum and Neo, the development of both coins is very good in my opinion very profitable if for investment.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:54:33 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

holding good coins/tokens is the very best you can do in crypto. why? because theres a big chance that your holding may become more successful in the future, i mean holding is more safe that day trading, although they are both have a high risk in terms of losing, but the one that has more better that this two options is holding. coins to be invest are ethereum (while in the dip and getting recovery), Neo (has a potential to grow this year) and some coins that are in top 10-20.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

It is true that investment takes time and if your choice like that you can choose 10 best altcoin that need to be done research first and please hodl.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:00:04 AM

You can use Altcoin for your good future but if you will still hold or hoard them that is a big gamble and risky you do not know when will it be good again to trade or to sell. But we all know altcoin has done a lot to change many peoples live in the past years and a lot of them is now enjoying themselves to study more and know very well the good use of these cryptocurrencies to make a better life and to help also other people changing their lives by sharing the knowledge that they know in these new modern technology of source of income.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

to hold Altcoin pretty good. because by holding up can increase the price Altcoin. with prices that can increase future earnings. so the future of Altcoin held quite promising.
Still be conscious on what altcoin to hold, there are still coins that offer good at the start and end up as a shitcoin. Be updated in any news and development that your holding offering. Since Altcoin will be much used and more additional alt will be there.
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

why not? I think this time its good to invest in altcoin for the future like Ethereum in which very applicable as of this moment becuase of its safe platforms that commonly used by all coins in supporting wallet and of course the value slowly increasing in the market.
Felimon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:12:01 AM

Ncash, Tky, Rpx... they are building good platform to connect crypto to real life industry. I think these projects really promise and might be success soon if the world accpect these technology soon.  Grin
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:16:37 AM

I suppose you should not hold long altcoin. Because there are too many altcoin and to evaluate its potential in the future is not easy. Instead you should hold the ETH, I believe its price will rise even higher.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

You should hold only those coins which are based on some solid projects and which have great capability to grow massively in future.I suggest you following coins. ETH,NEO,EOS,ADA,XLM,MIOTA.these are slowly growing coins and in coming few years will reach to maximum level in value.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

A lot for you to choose! In my opinion, I would choose the altcoin that costs around $ 1 and is in the top # 100 on https://coinmarketcap.com.
Investing is always risky, you should invest at a controlled level.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:15:35 AM

I agree with you, because I have been trapped in trading several times. I think trading is easy, but it does not and requires a lot of analysis. Maybe I need to learn again and now I just hold the popular coins for long term.

You're right most of all trading is the number one risky way of earning profit in cryptosystem that's why it is much needed of smarter and presence of mind. A person who are engaged to this are definitely need to be alert, bright, have a better strategy and most of all has a full knowledge about the system so we can't easily goes and avoid in any possible losses. The right timing and good strategy may lead the way to success.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

If I had fiat and willing to invest for long time, I think I'd buy ETH. It's less risky than any other coin...and could rise like bitcoin one day.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:22:36 AM

Study the use cases and the people behind the coins, find something with a good use case and decent people behind it. I’m not gonna say anything specific but you should do some reading. Consider knowing about NEO, GAS, IOTA, DeepOnion, XVG. DeepOnion has a huge community, lots of people support it. Who wins the community, who wins the future.
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

Altcoin for the future is more suitable for investment. as with investment allows for Altcoin's increasing price increases. so the longer the investment, the higher the price. so I'm better suited to invest.
Rudzaki

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

Opportunities for investment, it is better to choose an inexpensive coin among the top 50, but not yet revealed its potential. They will be typed about 7 coins and this is enough to further please yourself that you did everything right.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

If you will not be taking part in day trading, you will not be interested in very short time growth of various coins. Basically because you prefer long term holding. I suppose that is what you mean by indefinite time. Well, your safest choices are those coins that are already on top. Why? Simply, they are the best. That is why they are on top. You might ask how would you earn from a coin that has already reached high prices. The pattern has always been that those in the top remain the leading ones in terms of value appreciation. Having said that, choose Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, NEM, Ethereum Classic, Siacoin, Waves. 
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

I think Ethereum will be a good altcoin for the future. Etereum has a great background, it has a huge market capitalization, ranked second in coinmarketcap, every day it has a large trading volume. I believe that Ethereum will be one of the most profitable altcoins in the coming years. Right now EThereum price is only about $ 510, this is a good opportunity for us to buy.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:14:05 AM

I suppose you should not hold long altcoin. Because there are too many altcoin and to evaluate its potential in the future is not easy. Instead you should hold the ETH, I believe its price will rise even higher.
Likewise, I am also holding an ETH in my wallet aside from BTC. From the day I bought my ETH, it already gives me a 7% increase in value up to this day and hopeful that it will go higher in the coming months to earn more profit. So I suggest to invest more in ETH.
yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

I think altcoin for future is good in my project. Besides, altcoin is the best project when I joined the project. However, altcoin made many people interested to join the project.it's better to split your money in a different altcoins that had good potential like ethereum,litecoin, and neo.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: