Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for future  (Read 4816 times)
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 03:08:01 PM

Holding your investment for a long time more than expected will also be very dangerous and not been advisable for anyone so thinking about future will not be a good idea we can only predict it will be good for us but if anything will happen we need to ready for that to manage our glasses at least we can get the investment back it will be the right way to move on forward.
that work only to unclearly coins.but if we hold potential coins such as eth , ripple , eos, ont and many others we could gain profit in future.and i am agree with your opinion we have to set our profit target, so we will not hold it forever.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:42:59 PM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

I don't think there is currently an altcoin that has increased. so I think it's better for us to hold it first than to use it as daily trading. because everything in my opinion is not necessarily the best decision for now.
teriyakiboz

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 04:20:26 PM

Eth is a good coin for investment in the future, besides the price is stable too because eth is the most important part of altcoins, so i choose eth for my investment in the future

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:44:11 PM

If you are interested in investments for a long term, then I would advise you to buy two coins for you - this is Ethereum and Ripple. They will grow in price in the future.

beazines

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:45:36 PM

ripple too unstable for investments i think
indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:00:07 PM

I see altcoin that is very developed at the moment is Monero, the potential for movement is greatly increased, with very affordable prices, I think Monero is the future of the altcoin in the industry.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:08:12 PM

It's the future currency. One day will come when people will move with a crypto wallet not hard cash.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:14:43 PM

My favourite is semux.

Low market cap, no ico and its own dpos blockchain. It will support smart contracts and will be listed on a better exchange soon.

azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 05:49:35 PM

for me altcoins that have a good future are ethereum and ripple, for long-term investments both coins have good prospects. I think in the future, the price of the two coins will experience a high increase from the current price. With the technology that is owned, making them become my favorite coins for long-term investment

dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:59:50 PM

There is no better opportunity for a confident start in crypto. Choose promising coins that have managed to overcome the difficulties of this market, and be sure that in a year or two you will regret not having taken more in due time.
maybe ETH fits perfectly with the criteria you mentioned because ETH has great potential to be able to recover as before and ETH also has the potential to continue to develop better in the future so choosing ETH for long-term investment in my opinion is very appropriate.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 06:54:15 PM

There is no better opportunity for a confident start in crypto. Choose promising coins that have managed to overcome the difficulties of this market, and be sure that in a year or two you will regret not having taken more in due time.
maybe ETH fits perfectly with the criteria you mentioned because ETH has great potential to be able to recover as before and ETH also has the potential to continue to develop better in the future so choosing ETH for long-term investment in my opinion is very appropriate.
I also think that Ethereum is the next year's coin, it already has great liquidity and popularity all over the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:21:16 PM

I think GRIN can become the project of the 2019. New conception, new technology all of them make this project successful. It can even reach 100 USD per GRIN in several month

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:27:52 PM

it all depends on the research that you do and your belief in the altcoin because everyone will have a different view in determining the investment, but if I think a long-term investment that has little risk of ETH XRP XLM ADA

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:25:40 PM

Any coin that have great potential is OK to hold for long term basis all that is needed is for you to look out for coins that have good potential to succeed in the market and then invest in them for a long term, but if I must advice you can look into mb8 coin which are still at they ICO stage and will definitely cone out successful cause they have a working product.
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:16:22 PM

Just like your topic of this post, altcoin is definitely for the future. If traders depended on just bitcoin, I don't think they will still be in business. While choosing an altcoin, shine your eyes to avoid later regrets.
money_forever

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:12:24 PM

The cryptocurrency market is constantly changing and now it is difficult to find some good investment project. But I think that investing in Bitcoin and some top coins can make a good profit.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:37:10 PM

I'm also more interested in long-term retention of certain coins and so I can say what I bought (and I think rightly so), such coins as Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, ADA, OMG, Binance and Litecoin.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:38:16 PM

Invest in Ripple. This particular coin has an amazing transaction speed. I heard that many banks want to apply it in their payments and are negotiating about it.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:37:29 AM

Invest in Ripple. This particular coin has an amazing transaction speed. I heard that many banks want to apply it in their payments and are negotiating about it.

It's exaclty that avoid from buying. How it will be different from current centralized money system? It's like visa or mastercard. maybe little bit more secure but still contolled by banks, corporations, governments. In any time "your" money can be frozen

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:53:05 AM

It's exaclty that avoid from buying. How it will be different from current centralized money system? It's like visa or mastercard. maybe little bit more secure but still contolled by banks, corporations, governments. In any time "your" money can be frozen
ripple does have many advantages, but ripple also has weaknesses. in my opinion that there is no coin that is perfect because in a situation like this that will determine the coin movement is how rude reaction to the coin. when the market has given confidence then it will definitely make coins grow well, on the contrary when coin has not gained trust then the coin will slowly be abandoned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: