Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for future  (Read 4816 times)
natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

There are too many good coins to buy in the market. Do not pour your money in just a single coin. I suggest you to do some research. Look for the cheapest or the coin that dropped a lot and is yet to bounce in order to maximize your potential.

Research and knowledge about situation on the market are very important in investments. I think many people don't waste their time for this and trust only intuition(
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BestAge41

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

Fact is no one knows which alt coin will rule, I like to go with bitcoin.
CreativeMotion009

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

I will stay with ETH
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

If you are a long-term player on the stock exchange, then you understand what exactly will happen on the market after a while, as there is a cyclicality, everyone knows how the Eliot waves were created.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1513
Merit: 157

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

I think Ethereum is a viable asset to be hold for a long time because they have a clear concept. Almost all Marketplaces accept Etherium and the last reason is that ETH has a large volume.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

Nobody can tell for sure, which Altcoins it worth to invest. Have to examine the project, all the small details, and if everything looks OK, than it may be a good choice.
profitbezpredela

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:06:40 PM

I believe in altcoins, but at the moment they are going down, and many investors are beginning to doubt the correctness of investment in the crypto currency. I think that we should be patient.

XiXiMios

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:13:19 AM

Ethereum is the best altcoin for me although there are lots of coins for now but i still  see it as a very more stable one than the other that we can invest and hodl as well.
Ramzabeoulve

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:18:47 AM

I'm just a newbie. But I read a lot of posts on this forum. I see many investors believe in XRP, LTC, NEO and EOS. I am saving money to invest in these altcoins.
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:32:24 AM

I'm sure, for altcoint in the future it will develop even better than the current altcoint, I'm optimistic about this, but we also have to be good at choosing altcoint which has good potential
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:39:30 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
no one will be able to guarantee the future development of all cryptocurrencies only confidence and patience as the main capital in investing

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

No one can predict the future, in terms of investment all what we can do is just speculate. Doing holding or daily trading is just an option on this field. It is OK doing some holding if we dont really care about times, actually holding can have be the same risk as a daily trading too right? Both of that investment can resulting lost or profits
dminvest

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

Watching for a long time in the market of crypto currency, I can say for sure that bitcoin will be very expensive, perhaps this year, the beginning of the next.
To invest in altcoyins, I know only a small part, but I will name my pet. Spectretrein. It is good that the price to bitcoin is always about the same, for those who are not afraid of losing their investments. Right now Spectretoin is at the bottom, I advise you to look closely and study this project

Sorry. I bad speak English

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

I think it is ethereum. Ether is the best altcoin. Ether is very valuable and selected by many investors.
Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:19:43 AM

For you to pick altcoins for the future, you might have set some criteria or requirements which they must pass before picking or deciding the altcoins that wins that for you . But from my own point of view I think no matter the criteria or requirements you set am sure etheruem will meet it, for me etheruem is the altcoin of the future.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

I believe that Altcoin has a future. And if you want to invest. Invest in established coin or coins that enter in the list the best coins. The coins are already well established and entered in the list of the best coins such as the ETH. With ETH you could do long-term investment.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
NYCrypto5

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

my selections are ETH and EOS . Those coins definitely have a good future and both of those have a great demand in future.
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:27:45 AM

The crypto money world continues to grow day by day. There are thousands of different Tokens and tokens in the market.

In the future, the crypto world could be a coin jug. Try to invest in popular and quality coins. It's nice to make money but it's a lot easier to lose money in the kritpo money world.
chejibadan

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

I suggest that you do not consider holding a certain altcoin indefinitely. If you are a daily trader, then you should know that even Bitcoin is slowly falling!
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:32:18 AM

I have a good chance today for NEO, I think it's even a good competitor for the etherium. Very quickly gains weight and keeps the price well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: