Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for future  (Read 4816 times)
Alakdan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:13:20 AM

For long term i suggest low cap coins that are privacy oriented. I always like how this privacy coins like privcy protect its users in a very desirable way and guarantee so much security and privacy to them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LielaisIzputejs

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
Take a cold beverage and look at sibcoin.
tempcontrol

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
I could interest you in sibcoin if you think privacy is important to you
jopchekos

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

The future will be in the hands of those altcoins that can be applied in the real world. Then the developers will have a reputation and money.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

In my suggestion invest your money in ethereum, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future. Many investors nowadays uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their project.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 90% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.
Yes, I really agree with you.Ethereum has a good platform and smart contract so ethereum can survive until now and of course has been very popular and has a lot of fans.So ethereum is still worthy of being a long-term investment because altcoin is very potentially good in the future front.
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

For me, Altcoins are the next big thing after Bitcoin. Some, Altcoins have already been established in the Crypto-Market, and I term them Major Altcoins. These coins include Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero etc. These major coins are worth hundreds of dollars, so there could be this feeling of missing out. Although, this feeling is not necessary, because, the sky is the limit for these coins.

Other coins like; Steem, IOTA, Stratis, Ripple, Cardano, TRON and some other Altcoins with price equal to or lesser than $3  are worth looking into and Investing on.
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

For me, Altcoins are the next big thing after Bitcoin. Some, Altcoins have already been established in the Crypto-Market, and I term them Major Altcoins. These coins include Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero etc. These major coins are worth hundreds of dollars, so there could be this feeling of missing out. Although, this feeling is not necessary, because, the sky is the limit for these coins.

Other coins like; Steem, IOTA, Stratis, Ripple, Cardano, TRON and some other Altcoins with price equal to or lesser than $3  are worth looking into and Investing on.

It is also very important to take note of the fact that, some of these Altcoins are scam, so before investing, it is necessary to know what the Altcoin has to offer in terms of it's project, whether it is viable and realistic enough.
pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

SONM!
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Probably in the future alternative cryptocurrencies would gain some popularity and stable price but it is always possible that they would not be needed anymore and because of that they will perish.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Testme

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 90% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.
Yes, I really agree with you.Ethereum has a good platform and smart contract so ethereum can survive until now and of course has been very popular and has a lot of fans.So ethereum is still worthy of being a long-term investment because altcoin is very potentially good in the future front.

I also think ethereum is the best altcoin because it is easier to access and you can convert easily than other crypto. And the ethereum is next to bitcoin so its amount is good.
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:21:09 AM

Yes Ethereum is the most popular altcoins that had a good platform and great potential in the future, but remember don't put your all eggs in one basket you need to split your investment in other potentially coins just in case.

Yeah that's right i agree with you man, do not put all your eggs in one basket, it means don't put your all investment in one altcoin. It's better to split your money in a different altcoins that had good potential like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Neo.
Altcoin for the future is indeed very capable to generate profits that are far more profitable and able to take precedence because indeed with Altcoin which currently presents considerable profits makes Altcoin very capable of being relied on in the future to become a major coin.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

yes the profit can be maximized when holding a long-term hold on the day trading. you can find lots of altcoin that you can make long-term investments like Ethereum which has a large volume and clear concept. and having a great team working on it makes the future of Ethereum better.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:00:50 AM

I'm also interested much for holding. Ethereum and Bitcoin are of course my first preference for holding. But, some new coin listings as seen on the market cap are also promising to invest and hold. We can see some coins such as the NEO, EOS, and also the Bitcoin Cash. They are showing the promising investment.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

I fully admit that Ripple can be very popular in the future for crypto currency. It has everything in order to become a full-fledged means of payment: it is fast, has cheap transactions, high emissions, favorable attitude from banks.
Hearunnet

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

altcoin is the best undertaking when I join this task. for long haul possession has numerous preferences, as long as the contributed altcoin has a sufficiently high potential to create. other than putting resources into altcoin is presently very encouraging.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

I'm also interested much for holding. Ethereum and Bitcoin are of course my first preference for holding. But, some new coin listings as seen on the market cap are also promising to invest and hold. We can see some coins such as the NEO, EOS, and also the Bitcoin Cash. They are showing the promising investment.
There are so many crypto coins which come under the category of altcoins and that some of them are exceptionally good coins and that investing in such coins really make you earn a lot of money as well like that of ETH, ripple etc. you need to be sure that you are only trusting altcoins once you are planning to go for short term investment of money or day trading as altcoins can’t help you in long term holding.
Jukwle

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

On the off chance that you need to, at that point should choose hodl altcoin the best. That was at that point unmistakably has a future. Since here we are going to hodl it in quite a while. so we expect the benefit we gain is additionally incredible.
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

I believe that promising altcoins for investment are:

ETH
OAX
ZEC
MTC

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:14:09 AM

I agree with you, because I have been trapped in trading several times. I think trading is easy, but it does not and requires a lot of analysis. Maybe I need to learn again and now I just hold the popular coins for long term.
Altcoin is a coin with an ever-increasing development. with this increase able to make a much better future in the future. Altcoin that gives rise to the development that makes it a valuable coin in the future and a mainstay like Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: