Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for future  (Read 4816 times)
Nathan_Resin

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

My opinion is that Ethereum will definitely be a coin of our future. Its integration into our society is very good and fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

Coins with a future are coins with a working productý. In my opinion those are NEO, ICX, XRP, ZCL (and its fork ANON). Privacy wil be very important aspect in the future.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
you want to hold or trade all there is a risk, so think carefully before making a decision. my advice, if you want to hold a better long-term to ETH. I think you already know the price of ETH and its popularity. buy now and save until the end of the year, good luck and earn a profit. I personally still hold the ETH in my wallet.
indeed for Altcoin who continue to experience this improvement is good and high potential for the future is much more increased again. so with the presence of Altcoin is able to be a distinct advantage by making full support for Altcoin for a much more secure future.

ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

Personally, I think that the best altcoins at the moment is the iota and the etherium. There is a very large community and an idea that really can work

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
I agree with you, because I have been trapped in trading several times. I think trading is easy, but it does not and requires a lot of analysis. Maybe I need to learn again and now I just hold the popular coins for long term.
Altcoin for the future is very good and very profitable. with these present developments capable of generating profits and the future for Altcoin is so enhanced and highly dependable. so very nice to have and support the development that happened.
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

Ethereum
Ripple
EOS
Welltrado
Cardano
Badjasman

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

If you intention is to hold and not to daytrade then I suggest holding platformcoins such as ethereum, neo and universa. Also always keep a healthy portion of bitcoin in your portfolio! Not a platform coin, but a coin with great future potential is OmiseGO.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

Only Bitcoin and ethereum could be trusted at this time if you go for long term holding. But if you'll go into trading, a lot of altcoins to be consider even market are down. Long term hold at this time isn't good for us as we never know where market goes in the next days. It is much better if you'll go into trading and gain profit everyday.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

My suggestion in the long term, best to hodl MTC. It is a free tele medicine, soon they are launching their app in US and later this year Europe, Asia and etc. John McAfee prediction, by the year ends it will cost 10 dollar per coin, right now it is 0.23 cents. Of course you should think by yourself and don't trust this predictions, but it will definitely rise in price.

lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

The excellent Altcoin for a long and very promising investment is Ethereum, I see the development of Ethereum better than other altcoins so I'm sure the future of Ethereum is very bright and suitable for investment.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

of course it can be done, but if you do not have the knowledge and the plan I think it is ridiculous.
because after all inevitably you have to get involved and investigate any interesting altcoin you think. especially in the level of analysis. there are good points in the industry, and any investment could have the opportunity to create big profits. but all that is not easy.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

In my opinion, there are no specific signs on which you can be sure that some coin is good for holding. And I think the coin that you chose will be different depending on how long you want to keep it, whether it will be for a shorter period or longer. For long-term investment (more then 3 years) I personally prefer Stellar and Cardano. For a shorter investment (up to 2 years) is Ethereum and XRP.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

altcoin that has a rating of 100 and above can be the wisest alternative, but in any speculation according to me will remain at risk. so there are actually many options to invest long or short.
I am more interested in new altcoin which tend to be cheap, but has great potential in the next few months.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

Well mate, all altcoins are not secure because we don't know the market. All investment are risky. Just be prepared in everything happen. But for me, one of the best to coins to invest are ETH and NEO. Thus coins are well known in the market. And a lot investors are into this coins. I personally still hold the ETH in my wallet.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

currently for altcoin with bright future prospects who certainly have a lot of interest for the coin and good coin development, I prefer ETH and XRP to invest, but for trading choose altcoin that has big price changes, but the risk of loss will always be there is
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

For altcoins that are good for investment, I love ETH and Ripple.  It has a promising price in the market. But prices are not our controls. Volatility of its price is really part of it's nature. So just be ready in evrytging will happen. Risk is always their.
jermainephoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

However, altcoin made many people interested to join the project. Meanwhile, after they joined the altcoin, they can get more information to improve their knowledge. So I hopes altcoin for future can more good and made many people enjoyed to the project.
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

Ethereum
Ripple
EOS
Welltrado
Cardano
Ethereum
NEO
Stellar
Ripple
Nano
EOS
Cardano
CyberMiles
Arcblock
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

For the future now a large selection of Altcoins. More than ever. The market began to recover and please us. Each time new, promising, worthy crypto-currencies appear. For successful investment.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

However, altcoin made many people interested to join the project. Meanwhile, after they joined the altcoin, they can get more information to improve their knowledge. So I hopes altcoin for future can more good and made many people enjoyed to the project.
However I think bitcoin will still have confidence in the future and other coins that have ratings and trust by the world community will follow. so as long as good trust in the bitcoin world exists then the bitcoin fame in the future will be there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: